Can we have headcannons for the crowfather meeting the horsemens human friend for the first time? I just feel like he needs more love.
- Exasperated, initially. “And just why would you bring a human here?”
- Tells you that you need to invest in better friends….Especially if you’re with Death.
- Ffs his crows like you, that’s bad for his rep.
- At least you’re polite.
- He starts complaining about the horseman and you join in. You gang up on them.
- Finally, someone young and impressionable who might actually listen to what I have to say and who’ll take my advice, for a change. That’d be swell.
- It’s freezing in his domain. Here’s a feathered coat. ‘Because if you freeze to death, the horseman will toss me into Oblivion! Not because you look cold, JEEZ!’
- Really thinks you shouldn’t be travelling with the horseman.
Because you’ll get hurt. For his own peace of mind Because you’ll probably screw things up!
- He comments about how small you humans are, despite the fact that he’s probably a lot shorter than you.
- You said ‘How are you?’ and he nearly had a meltdown. When was the last time someone asked him that?