“I-I’ve got a lot to say to you, but… That’ll have to come later…! Because it’s like All Might said… giving help that’s not asked for… is what makes a true hero!”
One For All Ninth Sucssesor
| Midoriya Izuku | o((*^▽^*))o ↳ birthday and christmas gift for my sweet Go-chan!!
♥ ~ @erenyegar
voltron characters as things i have heard people actually say in my ap classes part two:
sendak: “i would willingly stab out my own eye with this pencil if it means i look more badass”
haxus: “sometimes i just look at myself in the mirror and think ‘holy shit i’m so attractive’ or ‘who the fuck dragged this piece of shit out of the garbage’ and there’s just no in between”
thace: “sometimes i sigh so loud that i’m genuinely surprised my lungs aren’t catapulted from my chest cavity”
prorok: “wow can you believe you get to breathe the same air as me ??? you must be blessed *finger guns*”
rolo: “wanna hear about the time i saw jesus after mixing four shots of caffeine with two red bulls and a redline ??? lol i don’t know how i’m alive either but i got my essay done in like twenty minutes”
nyma: “i got an 89 on the last essay and a 36 on the one we just got back and all i can say is get you a girl that can do both”
shay: “*shoving cloth into her bag from the theater department* i keep telling everyone that i own cats but it’s a lie. its a dirty dirty lie these are for the raccoons that visit my backyard. i also buy cat food for raccoons can you believe the predicament i’m in”
kolivan: “bitch i would punt you into the sun no hesitation”
ulaz: “my life is the bee movie except every time someone says ‘essay’ i die just a little more inside”
antok: “everyone says i’m a chill guy but my life is crashing down around me and my internal monologue is one giant keyboard smash on caps lock *takes sip of coffee*”
1. The first reminder: don’t forget to get new supplies of that thing you are just about to run out of.
2. Second: remember to wake up at an appropriate time for that thing you were going to do. For example, if you are attending the founding of Vladivostok you should set your alarm for July, 1850. You may need to use that button on the back to get the correct setting.
3. Third: remember that there are metal-tipped mountains on Venus which are higher than any mountain on Earth.
4. Fourth: remember to walk that thing that needs walking, I am not quite sure what the thing is, it might be a dog or an idea or a romance, and the walking might be literal or metaphorical but anyhow: that thing is sitting at your feet and panting and you might want to give it a bit of exercise or it’ll be keeping you up all night.
5. Then too, remember that song, the one that filled up your whole head for days and you couldn’t stop little bits of it slipping out of your mouth from time to time? Just asking.
6. Sixth: have you remembered that cats’ feet have little beans on the bottom so far today? If not, this is your official reminder to remember this.
7. Seventh: don’t forget to talk to that person you were going to talk to, they would probably be happy to hear from you.
8. Also, eighth, just to remind you, you have a tongue in your mouth and if you think about it you can just sort of feel it sitting there.
9. Ninth: this is a reminder that one day you will look at the unrolling horizon and feel a sudden cloud lifting, a cloud you were never even quite sure was there, and behind it unexpected joy.
10. And finally: remember that most things, really, turn out OK, and most people are at least alright and at best amazing, and hidden within each awesome thing there are usually at least six more curled up like woodlice.
Or, That Time Andrew Got Pissed And Posted The Video That Broke The Internet
Years down the line, our boys are both pros and Neil is getting annoyed at all the press conferences that get derailed by either the Josten-Minyard rivalry or whether he is or isn’t in a committed relationship as some gossip magazines have been implying
he’s not allowed to deal with it, though
he’s actually not allowed to say anything to the press that his coach and PR team haven’t approved of
he calls it bullshit
he only ever antagonized a dangerous yakuza criminal once
people really can’t let anything go, in this sport
I just viewed a post that was blocked for sensitive content on my dash, and it turned out to be….the Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler holding hands at the beginning of Father’s Day. I mean…I get it, tumblr, the Doctor and Rose holding hands is definitely sensitive content that could be considered sexual in any context.
Cryptocracy is the best scifi action-comedy about gay space pirates battling both Earth Fascism and Space Fascism you’ll read all week!! You can trust me on that, I wrote the damn thing!!
Whether you’re reading for the first time or engaging in a long overdue reread, I decided it would be to everyone’s benefit to have a one-stop shop for all chapters of the book!! This is the entire book, and as always, it is provided for free at no cost to you!! Please read this book, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends!!
Ok, so in ninth grade, I had one of my favorite teachers of all time teaching Biology. He was known for his extremely long and difficult packets, but everyone loved him anyway. He was one if those people who can make any assignment or subject seem easy, because everyone was having far too much fun to notice how much they were learning.
His TA, however, was another story. She had this internal power struggle going on 24/7, and she disliked me immediately when I first walked into class. We’ll call her Ms. B. Anyway, I began to notice that Ms. B ‘lost’ a much higher percentage of the assignments I turned in than anyone else, except for a friend of mine who was also on her naughty list. I began writing the date on every assignment I did, having the teacher sign it, and scanning it into my computer. Ms. B knew nothing about this, and instead of just printing out my scan of an assignment when she 'lost it’, I would just complete and turn it in again, once again getting it signed and scanned.
Side note: Ms. B was also one of the lunchtime hall monitors, those people who go around and try to keep a couple hundred middle schoolers in check at once. At least, that was what she was supposed to be doing. Instead, she completely ignored everyone else and blatantly followed me around, systematically adding each and every one of my hiding spots to the 'not allowed’ list. (Me being awkward and asocial, preferring to read books than be a normal person and talk to people)
Anyway, the end of the year rolls around, and the final packet looms ahead; it’s the biggest and most difficult of the lot. It also is worth around 40% of that term’s grade. Being very wary of this TA’s BS, I finished and turned it in two weeks before it was due. Wouldn’t you know, she lost it. This was repeated SEVEN TIMES, I shit you not. True to my method, I re-did it each time, and on the seventh time, the day the packet was actually due, I turned it in directly to the teacher and asked him to input the score manually, which he was nice enough to do for me. My grade secure, I then went home, printed out a 6-inch pile of 'lost assignments’, and brought them to the office the next day. I reported her, and when she was called down to the office to report, she was smug as hell, telling me to “Prove it then, trouble” (That was her nickname for me). Her face when I pulled this mound of paper out my backpack was the most priceless and satisfying thing I had ever seen. The grades were locked by then, so I was off the hook, and she was nearly fired, eventually being reinstated but under close inspection.
Last week I revisited the school, where she’s apparently still working. It’s what sparked this memory, and I tried not to laugh when I walked into the Biology room to catch up with the teacher, watching he