If Much Ado About Nothing took place in a preschool classroom:
- Beatrice and Benedick don’t know how to be friends. They tried yelling at each other, hitting, and biting. Those attempts were unsuccessful.
- Claudio, Hero, and Don Pedro decide to help them out… but their ideas are… questionable.
- Their very important list of ideas includes: 1. Convince them they are already friends 2. Draw pictures where they are friends 3. Masks
- Leonato is that parent who is somehow both like ehhh let kids be kids and YOOO LET’S MEDDLE IN THIS
- Don Jon is that kid who waits until the teacher isn’t looking, hits another kid, and screams when they hit back just to get them in trouble