What would a yooran wedding be like?
I haven’t thought a TON about it but I have some headcanons!
- It would be really small and intimate. Just immediate family and friends because Saeran gets nervous in crowds, he doesn’t know many people, and I can’t imagine either of them wanting to go through the effort of planning a huge wedding lol. Also I could see Yoosung really romanticizing the small traditional wedding thing. u__u What a sweetie.
- I want it to be outside… in sunny weather… maybe a place with flowers around…. Soothing and romantic and warm.
- Saeyoung ABSOLUTELY gets ordained online to officiate their (he insists “Catholic”) wedding. He’s been preparing for this for years. He’s also Saeran’s Best Man becauseeeee they said so.
- They write their own vows but Saeran doesn’t say his very loud. Only Yoosung and Saeyoung can really hear him clearly but that’s okay, they’re the only ones he wants to hear it. Yoosung fucking sobs he’s a total mess.
- Actually, ranking of tears shed from least to most at this wedding:
Yoosung’s mom < Saeran < Yoosung <<<<<<< Saeyoung
- When I imagine their wedding I kind of just imagine Yoosung and Saeran really neglecting their guests lol. It’s not intentional but they spend the whole time sitting together or dancing a little bit together, leaned in really close, talking and whispering. They’re just not paying attention to anyone else around them, they’re too happy and sappy and in love.
- Ummm and their wedding cake is an ice cream cake sorry I don’t make the rules.