Enchanted Weaponry To Tools Of Witchcraft Part 1. Stormfang.
So this is a new series I’m gonna do because why the hell not? I will be taking inspiration from video games to make enchanted weapons (real, replica, or toy) to use as tools in witchcraft. Whether it be for offerings, directing your power, or whatever witchy. (AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS SERIES INBOX ME AND MAYBE I’LL MAKE A GUIDE TO IT! :D)
So today’s weapon of enchantment is Skyrim’s Stormfang, a sword from the Dragonborn DLC. Now it may look like a regular greatsword but it’s enchanted with Shock.
Here is its description from the game.
“Stormfang is a weapon in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn that causes the target takes 30 points of shock damage, and half as much Magicka damage.”
So when making this weapon you don’t have to use a greatsword, you can use a bastard’s sword, a dagger, or a simple kitchen knife and this weapon would be ideal for storm, sea, and electricity witches and to be used in directing storms and curses. So, let’s stop pussyfooting around and get into how to replicate this beauty and it’s power.
What You’ll Need
- A sword or knife (could be any kind of sword; wood, steel, iron, replica, real, but if you’re using a real sword or a knife be very careful to not cut yourself)
- Tissue paper
- Gray thread
- Storm water
- Yellow, blue, and gray candles
- This rune, Thurisaz
What To Do
- Do this outside in a damp area and preferable before a storm comes. Do not preform this spell inside for fire hazards could be present.
- Start burning your oak with the yellow candle but make sure you’re burning it carefully. You want to get it blackened so you can write with it.
- Then put your henbane into the bowl first then pour the storm water over it.
- After that drip some blue wax over into the storm water.
- Take some thistle and wrap it around the knife or sword with the tissue paper and gray thread.
- Once the oak is blackened enough use it draw the rune onto the tissue paper covering the thistle.
- Take your gray candle and start to burn the thistle and tissue paper so it burns around the knife or sword.
- Put out the flame by pouring the henbane and storm water onto it.
- Dry off and enjoy your new witchcraft tool.