2. got a draft right now in the editing process it’s called “Rutnam Shore” and that’s all i’m allowed to tell u about it.
3. still tryna finish a part three to the NTASB ‘verse so dean and cas can get married already.
4. oh and remember that age gap fic i mentioned 17 years ago? i’m still writing that. one day i’ll get around to it i swear.
5. i have a rough manuscript, an original work, where a guy gets two girls pregnant in the same week and doesn’t tell either girl about the other but one of the girls is the other girl’s pediatrician so like they find out that they have the same baby daddy and the guy slowly fades out of the narrative as the girls fall in love with each other and raise their kids together. the baby daddy is the only white guy in the book and every single other character at some point in the story tells him to go fuck himself.
6. another rough, incomplete manuscript that’s technically a cockles au but with original characters roughly based on jensen and misha’s personalities. two married dudes meet while on a construction contract in dubai, end up as roommates for the duration of the contract, and one of them explains polyamory to the other and it freaks the guy out especially bc he has feelings for the other guy. don’t know if i’ll ever finish that one.
Okay so I just really need to get this of my mind, you can ignore me.
Today in school I heard someone, whom I consider a friend of mine, talk about me. They said that “she’s definelity gay” to the most annoying guy in my class. Now let me explain why this is bothering me so much, I am pan and not out to anyone, but one very close friend, and it this shouldn’t really bother me this much, but I thought this girl was my friend and when someone speaks of my behind my back I consider a friend I feel betrayed, then it also shouldn’t really bother me that she calls me gay, because I am, but the way she, and other people, say it makes it sound like a bad thing, and I just don’t know if I should confront her with it, because I know she’ll deny that she said it, and if I confront her it’ll be such a big deal and she may overthink it, and I’m just not ready to tell anyone, because I know a lot of people in my class will not be very accepting, will judge me, treat me different and will just be mean about it. I really don’t know what to do and I know it’s just a small thing and I shouldn’t make this big of a problem, but I just feel really bad about it and why do people think I’m gay and this just really upsets me. Can someone please give me some advise or something? Because I really really don’t know what to do and I can’t really talk about it to my real friends, because one of them has been having her own mental health problems, and the other 2 I consider my good friends don’t know I’m pan yet, and I know they’ll be accepting, but I’m just not ready to tell them and I just…
im happy you like the fic. i cried han river too :") the author also writes few jinmin fics : 'Way out' and 'Coming of age'... but its explicit :>
((ok i just finished reading Save Me and literally im in tearss and… ok holy shit i just read Coming Of Age.. and my god.. my goodness hoo OOOOO MY GOOD GOLLY GEE WAS THAT A RIDE HOLY FUCKO
oh yea i havent read Way Out thoo and I saw that it was a mafia au andd well im not really a fan of mafia AUs just sayingg dont kill me))
Okay, but.. if we’re talking about how we got into DMMD, someone I used to consider my best friend sorta… got me into it, and I immediately asked if Ren had a route. She then told me that he did, but I had to play all of the other ones first.
I hadn’t thought at the start that I’d fall in love with the whole cast (bar Mink because… reasons), and yet? Here I am.
…Thinking about Koujaku’s beast mode still wrecks me, like. Those muscles and that primal look in his eyes? Umph. Like, seriously. Give me my bara men any day. They’re usually not in BL games or things more directed at chicks in general!
…But seriously. What is it about the whole Yaoi scene that leaves half of the guys looking either like woman or, Dub-Con lover, hands McGee? I would sacrifice my soul for dudes, being dudes (who are also in love with each other) that agree and consent to whatever they do in the relationship. I can’t be the only one who wants that, right?
That post just reminded me about how there’s a sacred rock we call the Manitou Stone that fell to the earth in Alberta. Different tribes would go to pray to it and leave offerings because it’s so holy, and we knew that removing it would bring bad things to happen, but some missionaries went and dug it up and stole it. It was in Ontario for a while, but now a museum of Alberta has it and won’t give it back.
so… octagonakin will give up her murder spree for a complete fucking stranger who just burned down arkadia
that she was just about to kill like, five minutes ago, but won’t listen to her brother (whom loves her unconditionally and raised her from birth) when he begs for forgiveness for something that wasn’t even his fucking fault in the end?
i hate when nasty ass people tell me that they can ship whatever they want and i shouldn’t be disgusted. yes, me, a csa survivor, shouldn’t be disgusted at people shipping a minor with an adult. lmao fuck off