or he should call you instead

So, according to the deleted scenes, there was going to be a song called “Warrior Face”. Some time ago I’ve found this picture from “The Art of Moana”, where it depicts a scene that was not used in the movie.

You see Moana and Maui in Lalotai, and, from what I can get, he’s trying to teach her how to make scary faces so the monsters will run away in fear. So I’m pretty sure that the song is going to depict this very scene.

Also, little bonus, because wow:

If they actually kept the scene, I believe Tamatoa’s defeat should have been different: instead of getting hit by a geyser, he was actually going to fall on his shell… by getting scared of Moana’s scary face…

Just… wow!

Jack comes back from his run, bringing the cold with him. He smells like the snow on the street, crisp and a little gritty, and when he presses against the lump he knows is Bittle under layers of blankets, tucks his chilled cheeks against the back of Bittle’s neck, Bittle moans and shifts and Jack laughs, feels earthquakes down to his bones.

“Should’ve come with me,” he says, fingers slipping beneath the edges of the covers to find Bittle’s warm forearms, his shins.

Bittle squirms away, which only pushes him further into Jack’s chest. “And be frozen all over instead of just subjected to the horrific icicles you call fingers? I don’t think so, Jack.”

Jack grins against his hair, then settles more fully against the curve of Bittle’s body. “Bits,” he whines, mouth lingering at the nape of Bittle’s neck. “I thought you liked my fingers. Last night you said–”

“Last night,” Bittle says, voice rising, “you weren’t Jack Frost and I liked you just fine.”

He presses a kiss to the curve of Bittle’s neck, the warm skin of his shoulder. “And now?”

Bittle shivers and shifts, turning his head to squint at Jack in the early morning light. “Now you are a menace, Jack Zimmermann.”

“You want to warm me up?”

“Not if it means–um.” He huffs, head shifting as Jack leans over him to nuzzle at the line of his jaw. “You meant sex.”

“I meant sex.”

Bittle sighs, and Jack shivers. “Just keep your cold toes away from me, Mr. Zimmermann.”

Jack laughs, and slips beneath the sheets.

Genji

> Genji pls. You’re pretty sure that he should take his minor complaint to Torb instead of you, but you pretend to give him the once-over anyway

> He gets beaten up enough in battle as it is (very squishy), and you don’t know whether to laugh or cry when he comes to you with all his scrapes and cuts, sounding all triumphant and almost a little giddy

> Zenyatta gives you the talk™ at some point

> Eventually with Genji, I imagine the reader calls him out on it and deflates his “aw im so slick” vibe

> Sorry Genji it had to be done

Hanzo

> Hanzo’s doing it not so much because he thinks it’s a good plan but rather…

> It’s his only plan of getting close to you

> Give this repressed nerd a break he has no idea how to flirt and this is the best idea he’s got okay

> Genji gives you the talk™

> “Hanzo I thought you were in the back lines why do you look like you’ve been in a frontal firefight”

> “Because I was”

> hANZO NO

Soldier: 76

> Thinks to himself: “heh I’ve still got it”

> News Flash: he does not

> literally everyone knows what he’s doing. Even Bastion gives you a little nudge.

> Okay Soldier we know you’re the type of guy that gets shot and probably just toughs it out. There’s gotta be something weird going on if you’re asking me to give you a checkup for an upset stomach.

> The most embarrassing one because out of the three guys he’s both the least stealthy and the one that thinks he’s the stealthiest

> You just don’t have the heart to call him out on it though

> Ana and Reinhardt give you the talk™ and you have never been more embarrassed to hear the words “safe sex” come out of someone’s mouth

> He probably ends up asking you out to dinner cuz he “needs to repay you for all your help”


> Admin GK

707 thoughts

What if when Seven starts pushing you away in his route, what if when it gets really bad, you have option to run away and like Saeran captures you.

Instead of torturing you he kind of brain washes you to sort of forget the bad things Saeyoung did, not as badly as he was.

But slowly you grow to love Saeran (consensually) and the reason he brain washed you was because he didn’t want to see you hurting.

He had loved you the entire time, and seeing his brother hurt you, hurt him. So when Saeyoung comes to rescue you, I have a question.

Who do you choose?

The reality that Jesus Christ, the son of God, and the Cosmic King of Glory, loves us should bring us to our knees daily. It should break the chains that bind us and bring praise to our lips. Instead, we neglect and forget, moan and complain. It is when we have not drunk deeply from the well of Grace that we forget our first love. Take this moment to stop and remember, go back to the place where he first called your name.

You are not expected to bring anything to the table, for Christ has supplied all that is needed. You are but to come and partake, the feast is waiting for the bride. The groom longs to to be with his beloved. Return home, return to the place that feeds and restores. Go home, rest and be loved. Drink the cup of grace and partake in the union of salvation. The God of all creation loves you, his scars are the proof of our hope.

—  T.B. LaBerge // Go Now
Nightmares – Theo Raeken AU Imagine

Requested by kalista-rankins : Can I request a Theo imagine based off yesterday’s episode when Theo keeps having the night terrors (I guess that’s what I should call it) with his sister but at the time he’s sleeping in bed with the reader since she got him all cleaned up earlier that day after getting him out of hell with Liam. Theo sorta wakes up but still thinks he’s in his night terror so instead of the reader he sees his sister and he attacks her. The reader thinks she’s about to die because Theo looks like he wants to kill her and she’s trying her best to pull him back to reality (not sure if you want the reader to bring him back to reality or she’s not strong enough to wake him up so someone else comes in and saves her while fighting Theo off). The reader could have severe/serious injuries and ends up in the hospital but pulls through and is at first afraid of Theo but later makes amends with him and forgives him since she loves him?

Warning: Reader being attacked.

Word Count: 1,975

My Teen Wolf Masterlist

Originally posted by fytwolf

I couldn’t sleep as I rolled over to my side and looked at the boy sound asleep next to me. The moonlight beamed through my bedroom window and over his beautiful face. I still found it hard to believe Theo was back. My little brother and his girlfriend decided to bring him back from hell tonight, thinking Theo could help us with The Ghost Riders.

I had no idea what Liam and Hayden were up to. I was in Canaan with Scott, Lydia, and Malia most of the day. When we came back, Theo was standing in the middle of Scott’s kitchen covered in dirt. It wasn’t easy fighting Malia back from hurting Theo. Nor was it was easy to help Liam convince Scott that sending Theo back would be a mistake because Theo could help save everyone and bring Stiles back with his knowledge about The Wild Hunt and The Ghost Riders.

After everyone cooled off and agreed to let Theo stay, I took him back to my house to clean up and spend the night. I had just gotten him back after three months of thinking I’d had lost him forever. I wasn’t about to let him go again. I’d do anything to keep him here with me.

Theo was in a deep sleep as his chest rose and fell at an even pace, a light snore coming from the back of his throat every now and then. He looked so tired with the dark circles underneath his eyes and the hard lines across his forehead. I couldn’t imagine what Theo had been through and as much as I wanted him to tell me, I didn’t want him to explain it to me on his first night back.

Theo began to stir as his breathing quickened. His eyebrows were furrowed together as he shook his head. “No,” he whispered. “Please… don't…no…”

Keep reading

On that last scene...

Why I think “the end” is in part a reference to the coach/skater relationship.

As Yuuri’s coach, Viktor should be with Yuuri talking to the press (and to be prepared to do the coach thing of “He won’t be taking anymore questions, screw you all” when the reporters ask questions designed to provoke an emotional response like “Do you really think you’re gonna win?” or “Wouldn’t a podium finish be enough?”).

Instead, Viktor is putting off his coaching duties to watch the skaters.

So Yuuri finds him, and calls out to him.

He’s not listening. Is he thinking about how he’s just been eclipsed and he wasn’t even there to fight back? (It’s no mistake that Yakov flashes back to a young Viktor as Yuri is skating.) 

This isn’t Viktor the Coach rn, this is very much Viktor the Skater.

And Yuuri is very much seeing that for all of his Living Legend status, Viktor hasn’t completely let go of his identity as Figure Skater.

And then we get to the second half of OtaYuri

(I love how all of Viktor’s sustained reactions to the skating are to Otabek and Yuri, who are, for all intents and purposes, a parallel couple to Viktuuri.)

And it’s cute—Viktor’s enthused by this nobody skater (much like Yuuri) who did so well.

I’m trusting that Yuuri knows this isn’t sexual interest (I’m sorry, but just because Otabek is above the age of consent doesn’t mean that a relationship between an 18 year old and a 27 year old would be okay), but he’s thrown. 

Until now, Yuuri’s been the one who’s inspired Viktor, the one whose skating made Viktor feel something. 

I think Yuuri’s gonna let go of Viktor as a coach—so he can defend his legacy against these new, young skaters, so that he can skate against these new, younger skaters. 

Hell, considering Yuuri doesn’t know that Viktor’s been thinking that “I want to fight now”—which I totally believe is a reference to his figure skating career (even if you could read it as fighting against illness)—Yuuri may even be thinking “Well, this man should be free to coach other people.”

Of course, since these two seem to communicate changes in their relationship to each other through figure skating (ex: “Be my coach, Viktor!” “Take care of me until I retire!”/”I hope you never retire.”)—yes, there will be much angst in Viktor thinking “OMG. He doesn’t want me as a coach. He doesn’t want me.” (Especially since I hope this season ends with Yuuri deciding he wants to continue skating competitively.) 

But at least we should get a scene where they discuss their romantic relationship without the outer layer of skating. And a wedding OVA set in the future.

Just throwing my own two cents there.

  • you: What the fuck why is this in court, he obviously didn't do shit and the white bitch a hoe with a crazy bitch ass father, y'all are just racist af, let the man go #BlackLivesMtter
  • Atticus, an intellectual: To begin with, this case should never have come to trial. The state has not produced one iota of medical evidence that the crime Tom Robinson is charged with ever took place... It has relied instead upon the testimony of two witnesses, whose evidence has not only been called into serious question on cross-examination, but has been flatly contradicted by the defendant. Now, there is circumstantial evidence to indicate that Mayella Ewel was beaten - savagely, by someone who led exclusively with his left. And Tom Robinson now sits before you having taken the oath with the only good hand he possesses... his RIGHT. I have nothing but pity in my heart for the chief witness for the State. She is the victim of cruel poverty and ignorance. But my pity does not extend so far as to her putting a man's life at stake, which she has done in an effort to get rid of her own guilt. Now I say "guilt," gentlemen, because it was guilt that motivated her. She's committed no crime - she has merely broken a rigid and time-honored code of our society, a code so severe that whoever breaks it is hounded from our midst as unfit to live with. She must destroy the evidence of her offense. But what was the evidence of her offense? Tom Robinson, a human being. She must put Tom Robinson away from her. Tom Robinson was to her a daily reminder of what she did. Now, what did she do? She tempted a Negro. She was white, and she tempted a Negro. She did something that, in our society, is unspeakable. She kissed a black man. Not an old uncle, but a strong, young Negro man. No code mattered to her before she broke it, but it came crashing down on her afterwards. The witnesses for the State, with the exception of the sheriff of Maycomb County have presented themselves to you gentlemen, to this court in the cynical confidence that their testimony would not be doubted, confident that you gentlemen would go along with them on the assumption... the evil assumption that all Negroes lie, all Negroes are basically immoral beings, all Negro men are not to be trusted around our women. An assumption that one associates with minds of their caliber, and which is, in itself, gentlemen, a lie, which I do not need to point out to you. And so, a quiet, humble, respectable Negro, who has had the unmitigated TEMERITY to feel sorry for a white woman, has had to put his word against TWO white people's! The defendant is not guilty - but somebody in this courtroom is. Now, gentlemen, in this country, our courts are the great levelers. In our courts, all men are created equal. I'm no idealist to believe firmly in the integrity of our courts and of our jury system - that's no ideal to me. That is a living, working reality! Now I am confident that you gentlemen will review, without passion, the evidence that you have heard, come to a decision and restore this man to his family. In the name of GOD, do your duty. In the name of God, believe... Tom Robinson.
Halloween Horror Nights; C.H.

First of all, I’m sorry it took me so long. Secondly, even though Halloween has already passed, who cares?! It should be a week festive instead of one night, so now you can enjoy Halloween one more time! And last but not least.. I’m really not happy with this piece.. 

I never thought that anyone could persuade me to do this. From when I was young, I have maintained that I never, never, and I repeat, never would go to a haunted house. Of course at that moment in time you don’t think you’ll have a complete sappy crush on one of your so-called bosses. And you don’t stop to think then that he might be so charming that when he asks you to please, please tag along it’ll be great, you simply mutter a dreamily ‘yes’ without thinking twice.

And that’s happening right now. For years, my friend had tried to persuade me. For years I have slipped between the meshes of the net. And what happens? Some handsome man with a smile that’ll make your knees weak makes you throw your principles right out of the door. I’m royally screwed.

“What scares you the most?” Calum grins as we line up to enter the Halloween Horror Nights.
“Jump scares? Which is why I didn’t want to come with you, fucking prick.” I roll my eyes as I rub my hands along my upper arms. I hadn’t been this nervous is months, maybe even years.

“Oh, yeah. You’re in the wrong place then. I thought you hated clowns?” He raises an eyebrow and as he finishes his sentence, I can feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up in complete and utter fright.
“Are you trying to inform me that there might be a clown jump scaring me?”

“Well, there’s always a distinct possibility, Y/n. But don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” Calum slings his arm over my shoulder and I scoff loudly, almost wanting to push him away but feeling more at ease with him in such a close vicinity. And maybe, just maybe I’m enjoying this a bit too much.
“Oh please. As soon as Pennywise shows up you’re a goner.” I chuckle at his mock hurt face, but soon my smile is wiped off of my own as I see we’re next in line.

“I’m going to murder you if I survive this.” I hear Michael snigger behind me and I turn around with the harshest glare I can muster. “I hope Freddy Krueger is here to get you.”
“Low blow, Y/N. It’s zombie apocalypse based anyway.” Michael mutters and I smirk triumphantly, winking at Ashton before I turn back around. “You guys, it isn’t real. We’ll forget about it like an hour after we’ve come out of this shit.” Luke tries to comfort me as he smiles down at me, but I’m not buying it.

“Have you ever seen Andy and Amy’s Haunted House? Where Ellen Degeneres decided to fuck some co-workers? That Andy guy, that’s me. And I’m not even scared of the Walking Dead.”
My eyes cast upwards when I hear a shrill shriek resonate through the human scattered area, my eyes glancing over the bold lettering of Universal Studios.

“That was hilarious.” Calum mutters with an amused grin, but as closer as I walk to the entrance my amusement dies down. I feel Luke’s hands rest on my shoulders as he gives me soft squeeze when I stop mid walk. “It sucks when someone makes you stop thinking and you agree to stupid shit, huh?” Luke whispers before he pushes me forward and I groan, regretting ever confiding in Luke.

I trail behind the boys, in hopes of not having to deal with any jump scares. My tactic included letting them squeal like little girls while I laugh, because I would’ve already seen it coming. I could feel my heart rate increasing as the boys walked a bit further, my eyes darting in every direction in search for a crack someone might leap through. Because of this fascination, I didn’t pay attention to the more obvious zombies – and I considered them props anyway – which seemed to be a very, very bad thing for me to do.

It’s not even in my face, but when I see the movement in the corner of my eye I already shriek so loud the boys stop in their tracks and whip around as if I were being murdered. I’m pressed against the wall, my heart visibly beating in my chest as I stare the character down.

There is a zombie, eyes wide and a wicked grin on his face, groaning in my face. I swear that the people that take on these jobs just love seeing people pee their pants – although if it weren’t me I’d probably pee myself laughing as well. But when I’m on the receiving end I’m anything but thankful for his exquisite performance.

I feel warm fingers slip in between mine and I jump in my spot again, eyes wide but heartrate slowing just the slightest bit when I feel the tug and see Calum sympathetically smile in my direction. “Come on.”

“I hate you for this.” I whisper, my eyes darting in every direction as I hide behind Calum’s rather tall frame. Calum humourlessly chuckles, I’m sure he’s thriving on my anxiousness right now. “This is a house?” I mumble when I stick my head from behind Calum, seeing we had passed the hallway and were now entering a bath room.

“Zombies are in homes too, Y/n.” Calum shrugs as he steps beside me, his gaze, just as mine, scanning the perimeter for any jump scares. “Where are the boys?” Before Calum can answer me though, two zombies suddenly jump out of the bath tub, sheet roughly pulled to the side as they make a bee line for me. A loud shriek leaves my lips and I use Calum as a shield. He realises what he has to do and walks to the other side of the room with me behind him, through the door and away from the two characters.

“Fucking hell.” I feel my nails digging into Calum’s waist and he is tense as well, though doesn’t make any sound. We’re in the living room now, a few zombies loitering around. They turn their heads as we make an appearance and start towards us. I’m not scared of those though, as I can see them advancing towards me. Calum circles us around the sofa and I had seen him before Calum has, and I completely throw him off guard when the loudest yell to be produced by me leaves my lips.

There’s one on the ground, his legs seemingly cut off but that doesn’t mean he isn’t damn fast. He crawls towards Calum is record speed and before I realise it, Calum is pressed against the fake fire place behind me, his eyes wide and trained on the zombie. I burst into hysterics, almost bend over double as I try to contain my giggles to a minimum. “Why the fuck are you laughing?” Calum growls as the zombie backs away and Calum almost makes a beeline for the exit door, towards the kitchen.
“That’s called desperate laughter.” I stumble behind him, my hand curling around Calum’s tensed biceps when I press my cheek against his black shirt.

“Remind me to not ask you to join my squad when the apocalypse is near.” Calum grumbles, sticking his head into the kitchen and sighing when he sees the coast is clear – you’d think we’d know better by now.
I see the creak of what I think is a storage room and I know one is going to pop out when we walk past that, and I’m pretty proud of myself for noticing before it has happened. This is the last room of this personal hell and I can’t wait when I see the darkness of the night again.

And of course, being so focused on that exit, I forgot to think about the table. As soon as the hand curls around my ankle, along with the gorgling sound when his face comes into view, I leap into the air so high my arms are tightly around Calum’s neck and my legs are slung over his hips. “No, fucking – no!”
“You don’t do that!” I yell down at the now grinning zombie man and Calum laughs along with him.

Calum carries me out the door and I let out a sigh of relief when I see it’s over. I jump off of his back and dust myself off, keeping my eyes glued to the floor because to be honest, I’m completely and utterly ashamed with myself. Calum starts walking towards the general direction of people – actual people, not props, zombies or characters – and I jump to keep up with him. I curl my hand around his arm again, because somehow I feel like this isn’t over yet.

“I’m sorry I dragged you into this. I’ll treat you on a date.” Calum says in such a nonchalant manner; I don’t even register the words when they’re first spoken. “What?”
“Do you want to go on a date?” Calum seems a lot less confident now that he has to repeat his words. He trails a crack in the concrete beneath our feet with the tip of his rattled old sneaker.

“Well, that depends. Are you dragging me to another one of these haunted houses? Then I’ll thankfully recline.” I grin as I punch his shoulder, walking away from him, but slowly enough to give him time to catch up to me. “I’ll make sure I won’t.” Calum laughs as he throws his arm around my shoulder, both of us walking up to the others who we sort of had lost as soon as the first zombie jumped in my face. “Then, yes, I would like that.” I grin up as we stop right in front of Luke and Ashton, who are laughing at my expense. I didn’t mind the slightest bit.

Maya: You love drama.

Riley: (internally) All you ever wanted was Shawn to marry your mom. You literally think your white girl life is so crazy because your mom doesn’t have a lot of money and you literally came to my house with a suitcase wanting to stay here for the holidays, when you know Shawn grew up even worse than you! At least you’ve always had your mom, Shawn never even knew who his real mom was. I should be figuring out why my boyfriend didn’t tell me he was leaving for Christmas, but instead I’m putting on a play for you. Everything is about you as usual. This is my favorite time of year, and you ran away, and you have the nerve to call me dramatic?

Riley: I really do.

Alllrighty. Let’s get into the fact that y’all let racists and islamophobes rock because they #drag celebrities you don’t like for obviously disingenuous “social justice” reasons. You let them do their ting until they feel comfortable openly saying this: 

Pay less attention to me, a person who dislikes Zayn not for who he IS as a human or where he comes from, but dislikes him for what he has DONE as a human. Pay less attention trying to paint me as a horrible person just because you don’t like what I have to say about your precious face.

Instead!!!! Pay more attention to your fellow Muslims who actually voted Trump and don’t see it as “alarming” that he wants to start a registration for all Muslims. Do that.

(copyright maurypovitchofficial). 

Literally saying here (if you don’t get it) that Muslims should shut the fuck up and not call islamophobia out when they see it because other Muslims are the real problem. 

Even after they delve into their swamp water rhetoric, y’all still stand behind them and make reductive posts about how stans are just being messy even though all of them have said that the issue never had anything to do with stanning but with open bigotry. Yall RIHFUSE to turn a mirror on your ugly consciousnesses so you project that ugliness onto everyone else and act as though they are the problem when all they’re trying to get you to do is be more considerate of the communities you’re hurting. Because y’all only care about representation and treating people with basic decency when it’s your representation on the chopping block. Everyone else? Well they can just choke, according to you all. 

You are content with perpetuating legitimately harmful behavior because you think you’ve reached the pinnacle of Woke Social Justice Bae Aesthetic™ when in reality, your knowledge on the subject can be boiled down to about ten masterposts from tumblr. You refuse to say “I just don’t like this bitch” and be done with it. So you literally manufacture and lie about wrongdoings (which isn’t necessary because just about every celeb on here as a collection of shit they’ve done wrong neatly packaged in yfip posts lmao) and mangle legitimate concepts to justify your deplorable behavior. Because if you’re a ~socially aware tumblr user~ you can’t possibly have prejudices. 

No one here wants to hold themselves to any standard of behavior because you think someone’s fucked up behavior justifies putting them in the same category as a white supremacist rapist pedophile who is filling the government with literal klansmen. You all think that once someone does something to get #cancelled then it’s open season on their humanity and people let it happen on here! Let me tell you sis, that’s not how it works offline and if you tried that shit in public, where people who are actually informed could make a record of it, you would get lit the fuck up for being the ignorant hellion you are. 

The only reasons people like the slug quoted above and those like them act out on here is because it gets them attention, notoriety, and followers. They don’t care about my black ass struggles or my struggles as a survivor even though they use them like a weapon to prove themselves “””right””” in these arguments. They don’t care about anything but themselves, and the people who like them for …. whatever reason lol …. just let them carry on being destructively selfish for as long as it’s entertaining. Then, when they tell on themselves and expose their seedy underbelly, those same people who were gassing them up suddenly have nothing to fucking say and can’t even muster up the decency to apologize to the people who were RIGHT about why their behavior was unacceptable from the jump. 

Lemme tell u bitches something. No one cares who the fuck you like and you don’t like. I don’t care if you want to gargle the semen of every white man from sea to shining sea. I don’t care if you don’t have respect for yourself, common sense, or basic human decency. I don’t care if no one pays attention to you in your day to day life and this is the only way you can feel someone cares about you. What I personally care about is not seeing people acting like the right hand of Satan himself on my dashboard while telling everyone else they are the problem. Keep your ugliness to yourself if you don’t want change it. That’s it. And it’s not a lot to ask. 

Hold Up HC

I was listening to Hold Up, and this fic came to me in a flash:

  • Imagine Shitty not realising that Parson is Jack’s ex, but instead having some law school insomnia freak out because - Kent was Jack’s best friend. And now they don’t talk. What if that happened to Jack and Shitty!?!?!?! 
  • So Shitty drunkenly invites Parson to Jack’s birthday party. When Shitty finally tells Jack, he’s like “Brah, I could call him back and tell him not to come if you’re not comfortable. But brah, I feel really strongly that you should try to put this all behind you guys.”
  • And Bitty his giving Jack The Look ™ perfected by everyone whose bf has weird exes, but Jack is all put on the spot, and there’s Shitty with the puppy dog eyes, so he noncommittally acquiesces and Bitty gives Jack the We Will Talk About This Later Look ™
  • And when Parson shows up he’s greeted by the group of Falcs and NHL peeps, but Bitty is in full blown host mode and taking Southern passive aggression to a whole new level, and when he gets around to greeting Parson, Kent (who of course frequently gets drunk with Kitt Purrson and cyber-stalks Jack, which leads into the rabbit hole that is Bitty’s vlog and twitter cos how else do you cyber-stalk Jack Zimmermann) just looks and Bitty and says, “I think if we’re gonna get through this we need to get hella drunk” 
  • And Bitty just looks at him and says, “Tater brought us back some real great Russian Vodka.”
  • And they hang out in the kitchen drinking vodka and gatorade while Bitty makes snacks, bitching about how ridiculous Shitty’s gd plan was, and how the hell did Jack think that this would lead to anything other than a disaster, and how great are they that they are pretending not to hate each other.
  • Until Kent says, “I mean, we could be pulling some Beyonce level drama”
  • And Bitty just looks at him silently before blasting Hold Up from his phone. 
  • And from there it becomes Jack’s worst nightmare.
  • They’re singing the lyrics at each other loudly, cos they are half a bottle of primo potato vodka in, and singing “Hold up, He don’t love you like I love you” and Lardo comes in to investigate, and backs   away      slowly
  • And comes back with Jack and Shitty, prolly with Tater tagging along too.
  • And Bitty and Kent are just dancing together and belting “Jealous or Crazy” while half laughing cos now Jack’s there.
  • And Jack is Horrified, and hisses at Shitty “Look at the monster you made”
  • And Shitty still    doesn’t     understand
  • Until Tater laughs, “Is always bad when ex and leettle missus talk about you, yes?”
  • Penny in the air 
  • Bitty and Kent start singing the last round of “Hold up, He don’t love you like I love you”
  • Jack covers his face
  • Aaaaaaand the penny drops and Shitty turns brick red, and starts profusely apologising to Jack because this is now the second time he’s stuck his foot in his mouth vis a vis making assumptions about Jack’s sexuality
  • And meanwhile Kent is trying to convince Bitty that dancing to Beyonce is way better when you’re wearing heels, which leads to drunken online shopping
  • And when Parson has had too much, because yes he has a reputation but he has never had like 70 proof Russian vodka before, and Bitty is a college student and younger, so poor Parse is hella schwasty, so Bitty makes him grilled cheese with the crusts cut off
  • And when Jack tries to ask Bitty what the hell he’s thinking, Eric R. Bittle goes full southern sass and says, “Sorry, I’m not sorry” with the look boyfriends everywhere knows means “You are sleeping on the couch tonight,” which for Jack prolly means sleeping in the guest bedroom with a naked Shitty
  • And Parson is just grinning like the fuckin Cheshire cat and says “Zimms, you have brought this on yourself. I mean, c’mon you have a type.”
Jack Maynard Imagine - Soft Spot

AU: Who would’ve ever known Jack could have a soft spot for anyone?

You opened the main door to the Maynard/Pieters household and made your way to the couch as if it was your own home. You found Josh on his computer, and he quickly looked up and gave you a hug as soon as he saw you “I’ve seen your new video” he told you as you sat down next to him “I would’ve never imagined Oli could bend like that”

You laughed at your friend’s comment, recalling the day you and Oli did the yoga challenge for your channel. Initially, Jack and you had planned to do it together. However, plans changed slightly when he “really, really needed to go to that Tinder date” the exact same day you were filming.

You called Oli instead, although you had agreed to postpone it for the following week. You decided you should as well break promises. Jack and you had been friends for about a year and a half, and even though the spark between you two was undeniable, still he chose to see other girls. Which you didn’t quite like, but it didn’t break your heart either.

“Yeah, it was groundbreaking” you laughed, looking at Conor who had just decided to leave the shower half naked. He waved at you, not really caring about his nudity.

“Hi, Y/N” he said “Hope you’re doing well” you looked at each other and burst out laughing, not being able to take the other too seriously. Your relationship with Conor was like that: anything one of you did, made the other one laugh. It was entertaining to say the least.

Soon after Conor made his great appearance, the other Maynard exited his room, grinning as he saw you “Do you even have a home?” He teased, tossing you off the sofa so he could steal your spot. You clutched at his sleeve not to fall off.

“As if you could even survive without me” you teased back. He finally sat down and put an arm around your frame, pulling you into his lap. Josh didn’t even look up from his laptop.

“I wouldn’t be bothered to find out” he said, and it made you tingle.

Conor appeared again, wearing proper stay-at-home clothes this time “Well, well, aren’t you a bad boy” he told his brother, picking up the remote from the floor “Actually caring for a girl and all. Who would’ve ever known you were a romantic bluff?” He said, and laughed at his comment right after. Typical Conor Maynard.

You rolled your eyes. Everyone had always talked about Jack as the player and the bad boy of the squad. However, in your one year and a half of friendship, he’d never hurt you or made you upset. If anything, he was the arms you ran to for comfort.

“I’m not always a bad boy” Jack said, tightening his grip on your upper waist, something he always did when he wanted you to get closer and cuddle him. You put your arms around his torso.

“He has a soft spot for Y/N” Josh spoke up, still not looking up from whatever he was editing.

You tried your best not to blush, but from the look of Conor’s eyes and his small laugh, you guessed you had failed.

“You’re a lucky one, Y/N” Conor said.

“Hey, leave her alone” Jack said, putting now both of his arms around you and hiding his face on your hair. You didn’t really know what to say, so you said nothing. Instead, you let Jack cuddle you as you watched a not-so-interesting rugby match and ate Chinese takeaway. Conor gave you weird looks and laughed at you as Jack was stroking your side without even realizing it. The good thing was, Josh had finally put his computer down.

At 11 pm, you decided it was time to finally head home “I’ll walk you” Jack said, not even waiting for a response as he grabbed his jacket.

“It’s not so far away, Jack” you insisted “It’s fine”

He shook his head and opened the door, ready to leave. You rolled your eyes but followed, after saying your goodbyes to Josh and Conor. Once in the street, he put an arm around you as he always did “Jack” your voice sounded weaker. He looked down at you, and even though it was dark, you could feel the smile on his eyes “Yes, sweet cheeks” he said back.

Your nose was cold, yet every part of your body he was touching was boiling “Do you really have a soft spot for me?” You asked, not really sure where you were going with it.

Jack stopped on his tracks, and you gulped. He put both of his hands on your arms, and held you thigh as he looked directly at you “Of course I do, Y/N” he spoke “You’re one of the very, very few girls I would punch somebody for. The other ones being my mum and my sister” he said, and you weren’t sure how to take it.

“That’s…” you couldn’t find any words “That’s really sweet, Jack” you finally said “I would punch somebody for you as well if I were strong enough” you laughed, making him smile.

“I don’t think I would let you get into that kind of situation, but thanks” he kissed your forehead, pressing his lips against it a little longer than usual. You thanked it was dark and he couldn’t see the red on your cheeks.

“Jack” you called him again, softer this time “Don’t ever leave me, okay?”

He looked at you with the softest eyes and the most sincere smile you’d ever seen. He swooped you off your feet, making you squeal “I don’t think I’m emotionally capable of ditching you in any way” he said, and you weren’t sure what it meant. But when he pressed his lips against your nose, you immediately knew.

You were his soft spot, and he was your bloody dream come true.

dragon age inquisition sentence starter

“ Bad things should happen to bad people. " 
” Rich tits always try for more than they deserve “
" Whatever the truth is, that belief gives you power. ”
“ Can’t you see why I want nothing to do with that life? ”
“ I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty. ”
“ I will not suffer even an unknowing rival. You must die! ”
“ Tell me… where is your Maker now? Call him, call down his wrath upon me! You cannot. For he does not exist! ”
“ Common ground is the start of all negotiations. ”
“ Though darkness closes, I am shielded by flame. ”
“ It spoke of judgement instead of acceptance. It should encourage the good in everyone, rather than rebuke us for our sins. No one should be turned away from our doors. No one is without worth. Whoever you are, whatever your mistakes, you are loved. Unconditionally. ”
“ If we’re going to change it, why not change the whole thing? ”
“ I’ve known mages. Some of them were better people than me. And yet I’m free and they’re not. It’s not right. ”
“ Sometimes you have to figure out for yourself what the pledge to protect others really means. ”
“ You are who you choose to follow. ”
“ Took me years to understand what he meant. ”
“ But wars are won by men. ”
“ You inspire them. ”
“ Build on that foundation, and you will have an army that makes nations tremble. ”
“ We all need to believe there are such men in the world. ”
“ I needed to believe I could be one of them. ”
“ We could make the world better. ”
“ It’s just easier to shut our eyes. ”
“ It’s not right… to want to do good, to be good, and have that turned against you. ”
“ At this moment, you are the only threat I see. ”
“ How seldom does reality match the ideal. ”
“ We must do so with open hearts and open hands. ”
“ I see what must be done, and I do it! I see no point in running around in circles like a dog chasing its tail. ”
“ At some point, power becomes its own master. ”
“ They will stand in the fire and complain that it is hot. " 
" I want to help. ”
“ I used to be like you. I’m not anymore. You shouldn’t be either. ”
“ They forgot about him. ”
“ I came through to help… and I couldn’t. ”
“ Isn’t it wonderful? ”
“ Living a lie… it festers inside you, like poison. You have to fight for what’s in your heart. ”
“ It’s my duty to stand with you. ”
“ I’m here to set things right. Also? To look dashing. That part’s less difficult. ”
“ We’re a lot more fragile than we’d like to believe. ”
“ Life isn’t about personal freedom. ”
“ People don’t always tell the truth when you’re polite. ”
“ We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions… and live with the consequences. ”
“ Every great war has its heroes. I’m just curious what kind you’ll be. ”
“ No real god need prove himself. Anyone who tries is mad or lying. ”
“ I would not trade it for anything. ”
“ I hope there’s a damn good punchline coming. ”
“ The truly great ones can keep their distance. They don’t get attached to their people. ”
“ I always wind up babysitting my informants and worrying about their families. ”
“  Heroes are everywhere. I’ve seen that.”
“ That’s beyond heroes. We’re going to need a miracle. ”
“ For those who value survival, sentimentality is not an option. ”
“ I’m never truly out of my element. ”

Take it off - Jackson

Originally posted by iyeols

Drabble

22) Take my bra off, please

A/N: If you wan’t send me a number! xx

All credit for the drabble sentences goes to the owner(s).


“Babe…” you huff as you struggle, deciding it’s best to call your boyfriend to help you.

Jackson shows at the bedroom door almost immediately, confused at your sudden call.

“Is everything…” he starts worriedly, but his tone changes once he sees you.  "Oh baby, you should’ve called me earlier" Jackson approaches you with a smug smile plastered all over his face.

He grabs you by the waist and you shudder under his touch, his hands too cold for your bare skin.

“Jackson… just…” you struggle to break from his firm embrace, but he doesn’t budge, instead he hugs you from behind, pushing you into his lap.

“I need you to take off my bra, please” you say trying to get Jackson to listen to you.

“Baby, you don’t need to ask” Jackson says seductively, planting soft kisses along your neckline.

“Jesus, Jackson! Just take it off!” you raise your voice once you’ve been able to escape his firm embrace.

 "I can’t unclasp it since the cut on my finger still hurts.“

"Whaat..?” Jackson looks at you dumbfounded for a moment. “So you didn’t call me here to have fun with you?”

The look your boyfriend gives you is sad, yet so funny and adorable. Jackson stands in the middle of the room looking like a kid who couldn’t get the new toy.

“I would, but your dinner is burning” you point to the kitchen.

“Oh shit!” Jackson grabs his head in panic, leaving the room to save the dish he prepared so diligently.

READ MORE

JB sexy scenario  Yugyeom  sexy drabble   Jackson   Jimin sexy drabble   Jungkook sexy drabble   Rap Monster smut     V smut   Jinyoung    Jackson   Mark    Youngjae   Jin

Stages of a Relationship: Stage 3/10 - Intensifying

hi guys! I’m a horrible person for avoiding my homework but uhh i wrote this instead. So hear is Stage 3. (Ps. I didn’t proofread and not my gif)

Stage One

Stage Two

Stage Four


The intensifying stage is when you develop commonalities.


Originally posted by mn-yg


Call me?

Yoongi stared down at the text message from you. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he noticed the time. Should you be on that date right now?

Aren’t you on a date?

He placed his phone back on the desk and turned his attention back to his laptop. The vibration of the phone called for his attention once again. He sighed as he opened up your new message.

He hasn’t stopped talking about himself. I want to stab him with my fork.

Yoongi chuckled before dialing your number and putting the phone to his ear.

“Hey mom- What?” You had paused in talking and listening as Yoongi laughed at your bad acting. “Oh no. Okay. I’m on my way.” Yoongi was then met with the dial tone.

It was probably 15 minutes later when the door to his room slammed open, causing him to spin around in his chair to see who had opened it. You had a sheepish smile on you face as you shut the door much more softly. You had even patted the door and apologized for being so rough before you made you way to his bed a flopped down.

“What are you doing here?” Yoongi asked, turned back towards his laptop.

“I said I was on my way.” You buried your head into his pillow. You breathed in deeply, knowing that Yoongi’s back was towards you so he couldn’t judge how you were sniffing in his pine scent. “Why is it so hard to find a decent guy? It’s not like I want anyone extravagant and super good looking. I just want someone who is fun to be around, you know?”

“Maybe you should lower your standards more.”

You scoffed. You rolled over so that you were on you back. “What about you? Are you interested in anyone? Hoseok said that you went on a date the other day.”

Yoongi groaned. “Does Hoseok tell you everything?” He turned to look at you, noticing that your fidgeting has caused for dress to rise and expose more of your legs. “And the date was bad too. She was too materialistic.”

You and Yoongi continued to talk about your bad dates, complaining about every little detail. At some point he had shut his computer off and laid next to you in bed.

That was where you woke up the next morning. The first thing your eyes saw was Yoongi’s face, never have you seen it so up close before. He had his arm wrapped around you and it made you nervous. You could feel you heart speed up. Your subconscious was telling you how comfortable this was, and how nice it would be to wake up like this every day. But your mind was screaming at you that any of those feelings and thoughts were wrong, Yoongi was just a friend and he didn’t have those type of feelings for you. You slowly maneuvered out of his grasp, being sure not to wake him, as you made your escape out of his apartment. You left feeling so conflicted.


It was a bad day. Your professors were all giving you a really hard time during class. Jungkook was especially trying your nerves during biology, he kept poking your back and asking you stupid questions. And then Namjoon showed up late to your study session. He apologized profusely but you were already so irritated with the day that you snapped at him.

The only good thing that seemed to be going was receiving a text from Hoseok about a party. You were sipping on your third cup of some mixture of vodka and juice while you were standing to by the wall. Hoseok had begged you to dance with him, but you weren’t in the mood to be jabbed and pushed by random bodies on the small dance floor.

You let out a sigh, wondering if you should just leave and go home. Obviously, you weren’t feeling this tonight.

“Long day?”

You looked to your side to see Yoongi standing next to you. You had not seen him since you left his apartment that morning about a week ago. “Very,” you responded before taking another swig from your cup.

“Namjoon said you went off on him.” His hands were in the pockets of his jeans and his body was slightly leaning towards you.

You groaned. “I feel bad about that. He didn’t do anything wrong.” You sighed again. “I’m just so stressed out lately.”

“You wanna talk about it?”

“Right now?” You scoffed at the idea. This wasn’t the place to vent about everything going wrong in your life.

Yoongi smiled at you as he grabbed you hand and pulled you through the party. You both ended up outside on the back patio. Nobody was out there but you.

You shivered as the night air kissed you skin. Yoongi, like always, took of his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders. “Just don’t sniff it okay?” He joked. A small smile formed on your lips. “So what’s going on?”

You let out a sigh. “You ever feel like you’re going about life wrong. Like your just doing everything wrong. Like you should just give up and quit?” Yoongi hummed in a response, urging you to continue. “It’s just…I failed this test and it was an important test. It was practically half my grade. So now I’m failing the class, and I can’t drop it because the deadline passed. And it was a part of my major course, so it’s like if I can’t even pass that class, why am I going to school for this major, you know? I’m obviously not good enough or talented enough or smart enough.” You took a deep breath, trying to hold back tears when you felt Yoongi pull you into a hug.

“Don’t talk about yourself like that. Of course you are good enough and smart enough. You’re even better than just enough. One test grade isn’t going to determine your future.” He rubbed your back.

“Says that Genius Min Yoongi. Everything comes easy to you,” you scoffed and then chuckled at your own distress. “It’s hardly fair.”

He pulled back. His intense stare finding your watery eyes. “You think I don’t have my doubts? That I don’t wonder everyday if my music is good enough, if I’m talented enough. That I don’t wonder if I’m being stupid to pursue a career in the music industry. That I don’t wonder if I’m dreaming too much and not being realistic?”

You jaw dropped. You never thought he would feel like that. He always seemed so self confident and self assured.

“Sometimes I doubt if I’m even worthy of love. I have a difficult personality and I don’t let people in-”

“Of course you’re worthy of love!” you argued. “You’re an amazing guy, Yoongi. You’re handsome and caring and any girl would be happy to have you.”

“Even you?”

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped slightly. “What?” you whispered.

“You?” Yoongi’s stare was fixed on your lips. “Would you be happy to have me?”

You swallowed nervously. What was he saying? Maybe he was just drunk. You stared intensely as his tongue swept across his bottom lip. “Yoongi, if we cross this line. I don’t know if we can go back.”

He had smirk on his face as he leaned in close to you. You could feel his breath on your face and you noticed the lack of an alcohol smell. “Maybe I don’t want to go back. Maybe I just want to continue to move forward with you.”

“Are you confessing?” you asked as you stumble backwards, putting more space in between the two of you. “What does this all mean Yoongi?”

Yoongi sighed as he puts his hands back into the pockets of his jeans. “It means that me and you are two lost souls. And I think we would find our way better if we worked together than separately.” He took noticed of the still confused look on your face. “It means that I like you Y/N. Do I have to make it any more simple?”

day vii: helpless

for: marichat week 2.0 (oops)
prompt: scent (except i totally threw it out the window)

// previous

Chat waits for almost an hour, but Ladybug never shows up for patrol. Instead, it’s Marinette that steps out from the shadows of the Fontaine Du Palmier. Even in the dim glow of the streetlights, her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks call to Chat like a beacon. Heart sinking, he drops down from the top of the monument to land a few paces away.

The moment he touches the ground, Marinette bursts into fresh tears.

Mon minou,” she chokes out, “I need to tell you something.”


“I’m s-sorry,” Marinette cries. “I should have told you the second I figured it out.”

Adrien’s face is inscrutable, and all of a sudden he’s as untouchable as he was a few short weeks ago.

She’d lost him. Not just Adrien, but Chat—her partner, her best friend, the only one she’d trust with her life and finally her secrets.

Marinette crumples in the wake of the boy’s silence, head bowing and body curving inwards with the force of her sobs. A pair of hands gently curl around her wrists, and through the spaces between her fingers she watches the light shift until Adrien’s shadow closes the distance between them.

Nearer and nearer, until his warmth chases away the chill of the night.

Marinette is quiet when Adrien carefully pulls her hands away from her face. “Marinette—my brave, wonderful Lady. I should be the one apologizing.”

A feathery lock of blond hair drifts across her nose as he dips his head and leans closer still: “I’ve known for almost half a year.”

Keep reading

anonymous asked:

Do you think Ouma would be the jealous type that whenever someone steals Saihara's attention from him or smth he gets child mode on?

Haha, I definitely think so, considering most of Chapter 4′s comic relief before everything hits the fan involves Ouma being undeniably jealous of how close Momota and Saihara are, as well as the fact that they’re able to trust each other implicitly.

Ouma tries to fudge the reasons for why he keeps getting in Momota’s way or saying things like “you should ditch Momota-chan and team up with me instead” by then saying things like “I won’t let anyone get in your way.”

And to some degree, it is true that the narrative has very intentionally been showing Momota and the entire rest of the group sort of getting more and more complacent in each investigation up through Chapter 4, because they just sort of expect Saihara to figure it out for them as their SHSL Detective. Ouma calling the rest of them a hindrance and telling Saihara that they’re getting in the way is, to some degree, actually well-intentioned, because it’s true that the rest of them aren’t even trying to think anymore, and it’s supposed to make Saihara and the player very uncomfortable.

…But it’s also just Ouma being a little shit, and extremely jealous and childish. In wanting all of Saihara’s attention he’s definitely not pleased when Saihara would rather go spend his time with other friends rather than trying to solve the Great Enigmatic Mystery that is Kokichi Ouma. And that’s essentially one of the things he gets called out on by Saihara at the end of Chapter 4′s trial, because this kind of behavior is only excusable for so long, and it’s true that as long as Ouma isn’t really trying to let anyone in, he’s just going to be alone in the end.