So far in my life
- Me, age 12, reading a creepypasta: it's so I can stop being afraid of stories
- *leaves and thinks I'm done*
- Me, age thirteen, reading a creepypasta: why am I back here? Do I really wanna be 13 and edgy?
- *leaves again, thinking it's over*
- Me, 14, reading a creepypasta and watching marble hornets: Michaela, what the fuck, you said you were done.
- *leaves once more, SURE THAT I'M DONE WITH THE SLENDERVERSE*
- Me, fifteen years of age, reading a creepypasta and watching marble hornets while listening to Madame macabre; THEY'RE MOSTLY NOT EVEN WELL WRITTEN, MICHAELA!!!!!
- *OKAY, LAST TIME, INWAS SURE OF IT*
- Me, now age sixteen, reading a creepypasta, watching everymanhybrid and marble hornets (AGAIN), and listening to Madame Macabre and MrCreepypasta: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE YOU FUCKING FUCK!?