questions men should ask themselves more often
- am i being unnecessarily forceful/loud?
- am i talking over others? are those others mostly women?
- why does this person feel like that? how can i acknowledge their feelings?
- does she seem comfortable around me? if not, why?
- am i devaluing women as a joke/when they make me angry? am i insulting women’s appearance and sanity whenever they make me angry?
- am i listening to other people’s knowledge/experiences or am i only talking about my own? how can i share my knowledge/experiences in a respectful way that doesn’t monopolize conversation or infantalize others (primarily women)?