Ryder Character Questions
Just some fun character development/get-to-know-them questions! Warning, there are some basic spoilers.
- The basics! Whats their full name, gender, and sexuality? Describe their general appearance and/or include a picture. Is there anything you canon beyond what the game allows?
- Can’t always wear Initiative whites and blues, Whats their dress style like? Do they prefer casual wear, or being in armor? Is it the same as it was in the Milky Way? How, if applicable, has it changed since arriving in Helius?
- Do they have piercings, tattoos, or notable scars? Do they dye their hair, or is it a gene mod?
- What’s their personality like? How do they feel about being Pathfinder? How do they change, if at all, over the course of the story?
- What’s their preferred profile, or class? Were they naturally inclined towards combat or technical skills? Were they a developed biotic, or did they first experience it with SAM?
- Canon says they served in the Alliance before joining the Initiative, do you keep this canon, or have you made some changes? Explain their backstory either way.
- Everyone’s got one… List their (or your) favorite powers, weapons, and armor sets. Any special reason for these choices?
- Its all in the family. Explain their relationship with Alec, Ellen, and their sibling. If you changed anyone’s names or added a different sibling in your canon, explain why.
- What’s their favorite memory they have of their sibling? Of their parents?
- How have they dealt with the aftermath of Habitat 7? How deeply does this effect them?
- As they unlock the memories, how does this change, if at all, their view of their parents?
- Explain the way they feel about their squadmates, both initially and over the course of the story.
- Explain the way they feel about the rest of the Tempest crew?
- How about Nexus leadership and the people on the Nexus in general?
- What were their reactions to the Angara and the Exiles? How did learning there was a whole new species in Helius affect them? How did news of the rebellion affect them?
- What about their interactions with the Kett?
- Did Ryder fall in love? If so, with whom? What drew them to that person? Would their sibling approve?
- What does Ryder do in their spare time? What are their hobbies and interests? Do they share these with their friends, or are they more private?
- How do they feel being in command of the Tempest? Whats their favorite part of the ship? Least favorite?
- How about driving the Nomad? Are they a good or terrible driver?
- How do they feel about their connection with SAM? What’s their views on AI in general? Knowing Milky Way history and the attack on Eden Prime and the Citadel a recent memory, did the Geth influence this view? Does their view on SAM change?
- Favorite world they landed on? How do they feel getting to be the first human to step in many of these places?
- How do they feel about the Remnant? Are they worried? Curious? Simply accepting of what they can do with it?
- Do they ever wish they could just return to the Milky Way? Do they miss anything in particular about their old home? Did they bring anything special with them?
- How do they feel about what they’ve accomplished in Helius? Are they proud? Worried? Do they feel positive about the chances for a cluster-wide unity? If they could change anything that had happened since everyone arrived in the cluster, what would it be and why?
Feel free to reblog, but do your fellows a solid and shoot them a number to answer first.