Hi Laura! I'm so shocked and sorry to hear about what's happening in Venezuela. Is there anything you can think of that Americans can do to help anyone's situations? Are there charities that can supply aid that you know of? You're all in my thoughts and prayers!
Hi! Uhm, actually, yeah, there are a few organizations that are collecting funds for Venezuela:
- Feed the Protest, gives food and water to the people protesting in the street. You can donate here.
- Medical students of the Central University of Venezuela have a list of things that are needed by the UCV First Aid.
- Blue Helmet, group of health professionals who also provide inmediate help to those injured in the protests. Donate here.
- Sharing a Life helps children in critical health condition due to the shortage and high cost of food and medicine. You can donate here.
- Sunrisas, is raising funds for food, medicine and basic hygiene for the children in Venezuela affected by the humanitarian crisis. They also have a list of things you can help buying.
- Masks vs Bombs helps distributing anti-gas protection for the protestors. You can donate here.
- Humanitarian Help Venezuela helps those affected by the social and economic situation You can donate here.
- Donamed, is a web that works collecting funds and medicines. You can donate here.
- Together for Venezuela, a group from San Francisco collecting medicines to send them to those in need. You can donate here.
Those are the ones i could find, maybe there are more. If you donate, even the smallest amount, you’re helping this country survive and fight our opressors! If can’t donate it’s okay just please spread this information, help save my country in anyway you can!