Want to learn more about Shaklee?? Go to (UseShareBuildEffect.com) and learn more about joining Our team at Lucas Wellness. PM us right here on Instagram if you have any questions about the Shaklee opportunity and our products.🍃💚🍃💚🍃💚🍃💚#joinus #business #green #opportunity #instagood #instragram #shaklee #shakleeeffect #health #wellness #nutrition #healthy #organic #nongmo (at Lucas Wellness)
HBO has announced the launch of the HBOAccess Writing Fellowship which will begin accepting applications on March 4, 2015. The program will give emerging writers from diverse backgrounds an opportunity to attend a week of master classes held at the HBO campus in Santa Monica, California focusing on character and story development, pitching ideas and projects, securing an agent, and networking. Each participant will then enter into an 8-month writing phase where he/she will be paired with an HBO development executive and guided through the script development process. At the conclusion of the program, HBO will hold a reception and staged reading for industry professionals where the writers will be introduced to the entertainment industry.
The HBOAccess Writing Fellowship is open to diverse and female writers 21 and older who must be able to work in the US. Prior to the application, the writer must NOT have been staffed on a network or cable series in excess of 13 episodes and/or had more than one feature film or more than two plays produced.All submissions must be made through the online portal, Without A Box, and will require a resume, a writing sample, a completed release form and a personal essay in 500 words or less explaining how his/her background has influenced his/her storytelling. For more information on eligibility, visithttps://www.withoutabox.com/03film/03t_fin/03t_fin_fest_01over.php?festival_id=13830.Timeline and Important Dates:March 4, 2015 - Application process opens at https://www.withoutabox.com/. The application portal will close when 1,000 submissions have been reached. No mail or email submissions will be accepted.
1. Give yourself space. Away from the things that are making you unhappy. Stressing you out. Making your head spin. Create distance. Clear your head. Don’t surround yourself with negativity. It will only create more negativity.
2. Don’t waste energy on people who aren’t willing to recognize the sparkle you bring to their lives. Don’t waste time being something you’re not just to impress them. You aren’t second best. So don’t give reason to that thought process.
3. Speak your mind. Don’t let people walk over you and take your love for granted. Be honest and stand up for yourself. You’re not the opinion of someone else. They see what they want to see. Hear what the want to hear. Twist the truth. Mould it to their advantage. Don’t let them undercut you. Belittle you and make you feel unworthy of love. Everyone has flaws that will be pinpointed. Don’t let others use them as an advantage. Turn it round. Accept them so they can’t use them as a weapon.
4. Just say yes. Yes to adventure. Yes to opportunity. Yes to new people. Yes to love and happiness. Say yes to explore, travel and create the life that you want for yourself. You’ve got nothing to loose. Saying you can’t shuts you off completely when you didn’t even give yourself the chance to do something wonderful.
5. There’s no win. There’s no loose. Every success or failure opens doors for new experiences. Build that door. Don’t wait for happiness to come knocking.
I am learning to say Yes, to be daring and spontaneous, to hurl myself into people and places and moments without hesitation or second-guessing myself — to challenge my anxieties, to confront my fears, and trust unwaveringly in chance and fate to lead me to where I am supposed to be.
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this, or the like of this.
Henry David Thoreau, from The Journal of Henry David Thoreau, Journal XII, Chapter II. April, 1859
Life’s too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
It doesn’t matter who you used to be; what matters is who you decide to be today. You are not your mistakes. You are not your mishaps. You are not your past. You are not your wounds. You can decide differently today and at every moment. Remember that. You are offered a new opportunity with each breath to think, choose, decide and act differently in a way that supports you in being all that you are capable of being. You are not less than. You are enough.