Chris Robins || Disney Counterpart: Christopher Robin || FC: Jared Padalecki
- Chris Robins has been diagnosed with Schizotypal Personality Disorder and it is believed that he developed it at a young age. His home life wasn’t always the happiest. When he was very young, his mother passed away and it made life very difficult for his father. The two of them became very distant, but when they spoke, his father accused him of spending too much time in his head.
- Though his 6′4 stature may come off as intimidating, Chris is one of the nicer giants that walk the halls of Mouse House. It bothers him that he towers over everyone and in fact, gives him a bunch of anxiety. If people make fun of him for his height, he gets very awkward and upset. He’ll panic and immediately want to run away.
- When his anxiety hits him, he starts talking to himself, panicking and feeling very awkward around everyone. All Chris wants to do at this point is run to his room and stay alone until everything makes him feel happy again and until the desire to talk to himself stops.
- On his bed, he’s got bunches of stuffed animals, which he has to sleep with at all times. They’re practically is best friends and he knows that he wouldn’t be anywhere without them. When he feels alone and sad, he cuddles with all of them and tells them the stories of his day, wishing that they could talk back to him.
- His personality is rather strange, as he tends to be very over dramatic, metaphorical and often times far too magical with his words. It’s very obvious that he believes in a whole lot of things that not many people do, such as activities of the paranormal, or anything seemingly unbelievable.
+ imaginative, playful, smart
- nervous, naive, over dramatic