GASTER Hm, an interesting observation from the first Anon. Philanthropy wasn’t what drove me to adopt them, though it is the reason I have a job. Haha
GASTER As for the third Anon’s question: We do indeed host Bring Your Child To Work days here in the labs.
GASTER Most days, in fact! Our work often demands long hours, and I take no joy in keeping parents apart from their children. So to solve that problem, we installed a Day Care room!
GASTER On the upper floors, of course, far away from any of our more, ah… ambitious experiments. We hold the children’s comfort and safety paramount here in the labs!
GASTER Employees are permitted to visit their children whenever they need to, and can monitor them on the cameras at all other times. Play times, nap times, breakfast, lunch and dinner are all scheduled. I can assure you, the children are kept safe and happy here.
GASTER I would have it no other way!
ALPHYS “Not interested in anyone”? What g-gave you that impression?
AU where Kimball and Doyle both survive and Locus and Felix are defeated and restrained. Felix is making a bunch of smug comments like “What, so you’re gonna kill us now? Think you’re so tough?” and all that Felix-y bullshit.
Kimball and Doyle just look at each other, before Kimball goes: “Actually, no.”
“See, Kimball happened to find something interesting while we were transferring supplies from the New Republic to Armonia,” Doyle adds, arms folded across his chest. “A phone, with only two numbers listed in the contacts. One of them belonged to Locus. The other belonged to someone who claimed he knew the both of you. Rather nice fellow, liked to talk about his family.”
With a knowing smile, Kimball holds out the cellphone, with the name ‘Siris’ and a number visible on the screen. “And we think that anything he’d do to you would be so much more satisfying than anything we could do.”
Felix and Locus’s faces go pale as the nearest door is slammed open by a prosthetic foot, which is followed by an angry shout of “WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!”
Things I learned you’ll actually need for your dorm after one year of college that you probably won’t see on pinterest
So, I recently finished my first year at college (which was definitely an adventure, and probably one of the best years of my life so far) and I’ve made a few mistakes, but none that couldn’t be fixed. For example, I really didn’t do adequate research as to what I’ll actually need for my dorm room because I was too busy fantasizing how I was gonna diy decorate my dorm room into a pinterest masterpiece. Anyway, I quickly learned my lesson.
Basically, your dorm room isn’t just for display. You live there. It’s gonna get messy, it’s gonna have to store a lot of stuff, and you’re not always going to have time to keep it in pristine condition because life gets crazy. But you can deal with it, I promise, and for all the new freshman prepping for their first dorm experience, I want to give some advice on how you can be prepared for what college life actually hits you with.
Alright, so I actually ended up being in a triple (so I had two roommates) which meant I had even less space than the average broom-closet sized dorm room and I had two people I had to get along with. Thankfully, we all ended up being really close and very considerate of each other, and I am incredibly grateful for it. We learned our lessons together, and this is the list of stuff we came up with:
1. Vacuum: Get a real vacuum, maybe a cheap one (not like a crazy dyson), but a real one. Not just a handheld one (like we had) because it won’t be enough. Girls shed hair. A lot. (especially three long haired girls like us) People might accidentally spill a bag of powdered sugar on your rug, or you might rip open a bag of cereal a little too vigorously, or, more seriously, you might break something like glass and you don’t want anyone cutting open their foot on a shard.
2. Swiffer: If your floor was linoleum like ours (that’s why we needed a rug, which I’ll mention later), then it will get dusty and dirty. Having a swiffer is just nice to have because once you vacuum your rug clean, you don’t want the dirt on the linoleum getting on the rug. Plus, it’s gonna a rain and there’s gonna be mud. It’s gross.
3. Brita filter: So my dorm was actually the absolute best freshman dorm not just because the people were amazing, but because we had sinks. IN OUR ROOMS. It is just so CONVENIENT. Anyway, I am fully aware that not everyone is as lucky as us and the only sinks will be in the bathroom. A Brita filter pitcher is nice to keep in your fridge because you can have fresh clean in your room at any given moment.
4. Trash can: We had three in our room for each person but they kinda ended up being shared based on location in the room, but yeah. You need somewhere to throw away stuff.
5. Plastic bags or just garbage bags: And not only do you need a place to throw away stuff, you need plastic bags or garbage bags for clean disposal. And trash piles up real fast in your tiny room, so you’ll need to replenish these bags very often. I learned from my mom that you always have a place to store your plastic bags, and so we had a designated plastic bag drawer where we kept all the bags from our local campus convenience store, or the drug store, or wherever. Trust me, it’s saved lives. (as in, barf bags)
6. Command hooks: So we had to bunk two beds and loft another to have enough room and it’s kind of a pain in the ass to constantly climb down to throw something out so we had a trash bag hanging from a command hook on my roommate’s lofted bed and yeah. That bag has saved lives. (same situation as above) Plus, you can hang hats, bags, towels, little caddies for your toothbrush off of these hooks and it’s just so nice because you don’t lose things.
7. Clorox wipes: Again, stuff gets gross, and you’ll unfortunately need to clean things (ie your mom doesn’t clean everything for you anymore). Have two packs stored because you never know.
8. Dish soap: Real dishes need to be washed well, or else you’ll get sick.
9. Sponges: For the dish soap. And the dishes.
10. Windex: For our mirror, which we wrote on with washable marker, and I killed ants with it too.
11. Storage for food: Something airtight so bugs can’t get to it, like a trunk. We also had mice sometimes go into our vents. And then into people’s rooms. They’re looking for a warm place to hide, and food. Don’t leave food out is the lesson. But also have food in your room! Our room was well known to always have food and its really nice when you’re staying up late and everything is closed.
12. Tissues: Freshman plague is so real. You will most certainly get it, and probably several times too.
13. Vitamins and medicine: Your immune system is gonna get a work out in college. Help it out with some vitamin C tablets. Have some tylenol or advil for headaches and aches and pains. And side note, if you’re really sick, just go to the health center, you don’t have to suffer through it.
14. Slippers: Get a comfy, cheap pair (because sometimes dorm hallways are gross, especially on the weekends) that you can wear all around your building and still be comfy.
15. Power strip: So much stuff needs to be plugged in and you definitely won’t have enough outlets between you and your roommate(s).
16. Printer: Okay, this seems a little unreasonable, but we were lucky because my one roommate had a spare one at home (how though??) and I have frequently said it is my favorite thing in our room. It has come in clutch so many times. But if you have a campus printer near you, or if its too expensive, it’s fine not to have one. But if you do get one, I would recommend getting one that is NOT wireless. University wifi doesn’t like you using other wifi (ie it won’t work). Get a printer that has a cable.
17. Plastic plates and forks: We have real dishes and silverware too, but plastic stuff is just easier clean up.
18. Rug: I almost forgot about this one.The floor gets cold and a rug also makes a room feel homier. You and your friends are gonna sit there and bond all that fun stuff, and someone might even sleepover on it (if they have a sleeping bag).
19. Chairs: So we actually didn’t have any other chairs other than the ones that university gave us for our desks and those are okay and everything, but some of our friends had these amazing, foldable, springy chairs that were so comfortable and also a lot of fun, and I am definitely getting one for my room next year.
Other things you might need but might forget (maybe?):
Make up wipes
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list, you’ll definitely need other things (like a fridge, microwave, sheets, pillows, decorations, etc), or see that you really don’t need some of the things I’ve mentioned. Honestly, do what you feel is best and good luck! I loved my first year at college! Like basically everyone, I had some trouble adjusting at first. I felt pretty lonely in the beginning too, but once you start going, things start to fall into place. I met some great people, had some great classes, and honestly, I’m going to miss my first year–even with all the excitement of being an upperclassman next semester.
I hope this helped and that you have just as great of an experience in your first year as I did–actually, even better!
WARNINGS → graphic sex | light spanking | explicit language
Your phone vibrated for the tenth time in the last sixty seconds. Frustrated, you brought your face out of your textbook and angrily pressed your thumb down on your home button, unlocking your phone to open your messaging app.
JUNGKOOK [11:02:53]: I sent you a picture of my dick. Please respond.
You had already opened it and looked at his dick at least two times now, but you had a big test tomorrow and really couldn’t waste precious time studying thinking about how you wanted Jungkook to come over and use that dick.
Again, you left him on read.
Jungkook knew where you lived and he had been at your dorm more times than you cared to admit, but some part of you was hopeful he would leave you alone. Then again, his ego was so fragile, especially when it came to his dick.
Your phone vibrated again and you looked at your notifications to see Jungkook was just sending you the eggplant emoji over and over again until you replied.
YOU [11:04:10]: Stop sending me eggplant emojis when I’m trying to study.
You let out a groan and turned your phone to silent so that the notifications wouldn’t distract you anymore. Looking to your computer screen at the syllabus, you flipped to the page in your book indicated by the study guide.
“A morpheme is…” you began to read aloud to yourself, but you were still distracted. Your eyes darted to your phone not even making a sound. It was almost more distracting when you knew someone was trying to talk to you. Shaking your head, you tried to focus. “A morpheme is used when…”
You slammed your textbook closed, irritated because he’d broken your focus. With a defeated sigh, you looked at your phone and your eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at the last text you got from Jungkook.
JUNGKOOK [11:07:35]: You’re in so much trouble. Take off your pants.
Swallowing, you stood up from your desk, looking over at the door anxiously. He sent that text two minutes ago and you knew it only took him five to get to your dorm’s parking lot by car. You only had five minutes to prepare yourself.
And you knew he didn’t appreciate you ignoring his texts.
Daddy needs you, be ready for me upstairs, princess x
A burning sensation stirred in my core as my eyes scanned over the photo Justin had sent me. Clearly preoccupied, the slightly blurred and quickly shot image displayed his hardened crotch. Judging by the time, he was still in a meeting; only making my temperature rise, the idea of him getting caught turning me on, slightly.
Standing from the couch, I exhaled loudly and made my way to the bedroom, knowing there would be consequences if I didn’t comply with his request. As my bare feet padded towards my drawer tailored specifically for these moments, I chewed on my bottom lip whilst deciding on which set would be appropriate.
Settling on my burgundy babydoll and thong, I headed for the bathroom so that I could see myself in the mirror. I had fifteen minutes until Justin was scheduled to be home, fifteen minutes to prepare myself for what was to come.
Deciding against tying my hair up, I let my curled locks frame my face; Justin preferred it when he had something to pull on.
Three minutes on the clock.
I grinned to myself and chose to disobey Justin’s orders, I found myself walking back down the stairs. Leaning against the doorframe of the living room, I waited patiently and anxiously for my boyfriend’s arrival. I’d never really gone against what he’d said before, who knows what he’d come up with.
The door clicked and my heart jumped. Justin’s took three steps before noticing my presence, eyes widening for a split second.
“Hey baby,” I smirked.
“Didn’t I tell you to wait for me upstairs?”
His voice was raspy and deep, something that came naturally to him yet I’m positive it was emphasised when he was aroused. I loved it.
“Don’t be mad, daddy,” I pouted.
“You disobeyed me, (Y/N),” He spoke, hands now on the small of my back, “That’s extremely naughty of you. Now, what should I do with you first?”
I tried to suppress my grin, continuing to look up innocently at him, I knew it was something that got to him.
“Fuck,” He whispered, looking away for a moment; composing himself.
I continued to stare up at him, his features mesmerising. I watched as his jaw clenched, he was awaiting a response that I wasn’t going to give, “Well?”
His brow raised, “Should I fuck you, first? Hm? Should I make you suck my cock for being so disobedient? Or should I put you over my knee and spank you for not listening to me?”
I whimpered, he noticed. With every word he spoke, he pulled me closer so that I was now flush against his chest.
Justin’s lips met with my neck once, before he picked me up and carried me up the stairs, I squealed as I was locked in his grasp; uncertain of what was about to happen.
Kicking the door open with his foot, he sat down on the bed and held me so that I was laid over his lap.
“You know, I should spank you for an hour for disrespecting my wishes. But, you’ve been a good girl and got yourself dressed for me, so for that, I will only give you ten.”
Pulling my thong down, I gasped quietly as the air hit my core. “Count,”
His hand came down on my ass and I jumped, “One,”
Again, he spanked me, “Two, daddy.”
“That’s a good girl, only eight more.”
With each slap, I could feel the handprint burning on my ass cheek; causing me to tug on my bottom lip, hard. “Ten, daddy.”
A satisfied hum left Justin’s lips as his hand slid over my ass and down to my centre, running his fingers up and down my slit, “Look at you, soaking for me. Does daddy spanking you turn you on?”
“Mmm,” I moaned, feeling him circle my clit.
“Answer me, properly, (Y/N).”
This time, he patted my ass gently, signalling for me to stand. I complied, and I stood, my legs shaking slightly. Justin’s fingers felt like feathers against my skin as his traced my shoulders, pulling down the straps of my babydoll. As it fell to the ground, I felt my nipples perk as they came into contact with the air, “Beautiful,”
Justin turned me around in his arms and guided me onto the bed, my hands and knees against the plush comforter.
“Spread your legs for daddy,”
A groan left his lips as I done as I was told, the sudden dip in the mattress indicating to me that he was, too, on the bed. His fingers spread my wetness along my folds, my pussy throbbing for him.
Pushing back against his long fingers, another slap was placed on my ass for being impatient, “Don’t,”
His digits left my centre, and I whimpered in protest. I needed him. Soon, I heard the zipper on his work pants and I grew warm in anticipation. A tight lipped moan came from me as I felt his tip running along me, collecting my arousal.
Again, I pushed back against Justin in hopes of getting fucked sooner, but he pulled away. “Don’t, (Y/N). I want you absolutely aching for me.”
“I am,” I moaned, “Daddy, please. Fuck me.”
A small chuckle left his lips, “You think it’s that easy, princess? Look at you, dripping for me. Desperate for my cock. Tell me how badly you want me.” With every sentence he spoke, he teased me by only pushing the tip in, and pulling out again.
“So bad… I n-need you, Justin, please.”
“I can’t hear you,”
I heard his shirt drop to the floor and I bit my lip, imagining how he looked right now; toned, face stern, slightly flustered, cock ready for me.
“Daddy, please…” I moaned, this time louder; but not to the point where I would be spanked again for raising my voice.
“That’s a good girl,” He spoke, before finally giving in and thrusting once, filling me up completely.
My body jolted forward at the unexpected movement, and I gripped the bedsheets as Justin began to fuck me to the point of oblivion, there was no going slow with him, “Fuck,”
Sweat laced our bodies as we connected as one, the sound of skin-on-skin and moans filled the room. Thrusting into me at what felt like every half-second, my legs shook and I felt myself involuntarily squeeze them shut.
“No, keep them open for me, baby.” He groaned, gripping my hips tighter.
Falling forwards, my cheek against the bedsheets, I moaned as his fingers toyed with my already swollen clit.
A tug on my hair forced me back up, and I whimpered as Justin’s body fell forward so that he was close to me. Peppering kisses on my neck, he moaned into my ear, “You’ve been such a good girl for daddy tonight, haven’t you?”
“I won’t hold your disobedience against you, but that won’t ever happen again, will it?”
My eyes screwed shut and I couldn’t bring myself to answer him. My fingers gripped the comforter tightly as I felt myself edging closer to my climax. I yelped as Justin’s slapped my ass hard, “Answer me, (Y/N), or I’ll stop. I won’t let you cum.”
“N-no… It won’t happen again, I promise.” I breathed, struggling to form a coherent sentence.
“Good girl, are you gonna cum for me?”
“Yes, I’m so close,”
The warmth of his body being so close to mine disappeared as he sat upright again and rocked his hips faster, hands pulling me back against him. His soft pants spurred me on and I fucked back, eyes rolling to the back of my head as he hit deeper than before.
“Fuck, baby… I’m cumming,” I cried, head falling forwards.
“Cum for me, baby… that’s it, fuck,”
As my body shook, I could feel Justin’s thrusts becoming irregular and quick, causing me to clench around him, “Oh baby, do that again.”
In seconds I heard him groan and spill inside of me, the feeling sending another set of shockwaves through my body. Collapsing entirely on the bed, I breathed heavily. Justin came to lay beside me and he pulled me close, bending one leg to wrap around his own.
My eyes fluttered shut as I felt him place a single kiss on my clammy forehead, fingers running through my hair, “I love you so much, angel.”
I smiled to myself and nuzzled into his chest, “I love you more.”
Hiii the story you wrote about Andrew and Neil that I asked for awhile ago was awesome even though I know it was a hard one. I was wo dering if you can do 98 about Ronan and Adam?
(that is SWEET and also I bastardized your prompt a little >:))
98: “I want to thank you for putting up with me. I know that I’m not the easiest person to get along with.”
He’s locking up the repair shop with his arms full of backpack and keys clamped between his teeth when someone honks behind him. He startles so hard that everything landslides down onto springy wet grass.
“Sorry!” Gansey calls, head popped outside of what must be the pig, if Adam could see past the dizzy glare of the headlights. “I’m in a bit of a hurry. You’d better come sit down.”
Adam breathes deep, mentally slicing his evening into pieces like he always does when an expensive car rolls up and his name is called. He stoops over to gather the textbooks spilling out of his bag, the scatter of his few precious pens and his bike lock.
When he looks up, Gansey’s switched on his high beams to passive aggressively hurry him along. He slows down a little out of halfhearted spite.
Adam tucks his backpack through the headrests to the backseat and then leans into the front of the car to look at Gansey expectantly. He’s making a face that’s about as close to a grimace as a Gansey can get.
“Ronan ran away.”
Adam blinks. “Oh.”
“Yeah,” Gansey breathes. Adam feels his newborn worry ebb and blink out.
“Well he’s at home, then. He’s not going to run far from the Barns.”
“That’s what I’d imagined, but he’s nowhere on Lynch property. Blue and I went on a merry hunt all afternoon.”
Adam feels his chest kick and fight and try to make a scene. “And you didn’t tell me until now?” He hates that his voice sounds like the raw insides of undercooked meat, like he’s delicate and bloody.
“Well we thought it was fixable, and you were at work—“
“I’m always at work, Gansey, and it’s never deterred you before. If my— if Ronan really did disappear—“
“He did,” Gansey says emphatically, and Adam frowns.
“Knocked on my door at 6 am this morning holding this.” He produces a sheet of torn off looseleaf from his breast pocket and hands it to Adam gingerly.
Adam unfolds it.
Tell Adam I’m sorry.
He looks up, swallowing. Gansey’s watching him closely, obviously trying to gauge a response.
“At least he’s started apologizing,” he says weakly, a thin needle of hurt pinning his words together.
“It doesn’t seem like he’s starting anything,” Adam says, his anger and worry taking each other by the throat. “He’s giving up.”
“I think,” Gansey says, “that he’s very bad at grieving.”
“No one’s good at grieving. Not that you’ve ever had to know.”
Gansey recoils. He has a flighty look on his face like he would very much like to abandon this conversation if it weren’t taking place in his most prized possession. “I’m not the one that left, Adam,” he says pointedly, and Adam swears, apologizes, and climbs into the passenger seat.
“Take me to the Barns.”
Gansey looks at him sideways, and Adam would have the pity in his eyes for a punching bag. “He really isn’t there.”
“I know,” Adam says impatiently, “I’m going to steal his car.”