I love the scene where Prompto reveals his secret to his bros and they accept him for who he is. :’) But Noct’s dialogue about MTs from the Assassin’s Festival DLC really made me think about how much he probably regrets being so flippant about them…
one character $60 extra character +$40 (payment in advance via paypal invoice)
around 2 weeks delivery
how to get one:
slots will be open all day on november 7th (UTC) send an email to email@example.com on that dayincluding your references and descriptions (and anything else you want to add)and your paypal adress,I’ll get back to you if you get picked and send you an invoice (if you are a patron please let me know your username too) that is all I think! if you have any questions feel free to ask! 😊
Things I learned you’ll actually need for your dorm after one year of college that you probably won’t see on pinterest
So, I recently finished my first year at college (which was definitely an adventure, and probably one of the best years of my life so far) and I’ve made a few mistakes, but none that couldn’t be fixed. For example, I really didn’t do adequate research as to what I’ll actually need for my dorm room because I was too busy fantasizing how I was gonna diy decorate my dorm room into a pinterest masterpiece. Anyway, I quickly learned my lesson.
Basically, your dorm room isn’t just for display. You live there. It’s gonna get messy, it’s gonna have to store a lot of stuff, and you’re not always going to have time to keep it in pristine condition because life gets crazy. But you can deal with it, I promise, and for all the new freshman prepping for their first dorm experience, I want to give some advice on how you can be prepared for what college life actually hits you with.
Alright, so I actually ended up being in a triple (so I had two roommates) which meant I had even less space than the average broom-closet sized dorm room and I had two people I had to get along with. Thankfully, we all ended up being really close and very considerate of each other, and I am incredibly grateful for it. We learned our lessons together, and this is the list of stuff we came up with:
1. Vacuum: Get a real vacuum, maybe a cheap one (not like a crazy dyson), but a real one. Not just a handheld one (like we had) because it won’t be enough. Girls shed hair. A lot. (especially three long haired girls like us) People might accidentally spill a bag of powdered sugar on your rug, or you might rip open a bag of cereal a little too vigorously, or, more seriously, you might break something like glass and you don’t want anyone cutting open their foot on a shard.
2. Swiffer: If your floor was linoleum like ours (that’s why we needed a rug, which I’ll mention later), then it will get dusty and dirty. Having a swiffer is just nice to have because once you vacuum your rug clean, you don’t want the dirt on the linoleum getting on the rug. Plus, it’s gonna a rain and there’s gonna be mud. It’s gross.
3. Brita filter: So my dorm was actually the absolute best freshman dorm not just because the people were amazing, but because we had sinks. IN OUR ROOMS. It is just so CONVENIENT. Anyway, I am fully aware that not everyone is as lucky as us and the only sinks will be in the bathroom. A Brita filter pitcher is nice to keep in your fridge because you can have fresh clean in your room at any given moment.
4. Trash can: We had three in our room for each person but they kinda ended up being shared based on location in the room, but yeah. You need somewhere to throw away stuff.
5. Plastic bags or just garbage bags: And not only do you need a place to throw away stuff, you need plastic bags or garbage bags for clean disposal. And trash piles up real fast in your tiny room, so you’ll need to replenish these bags very often. I learned from my mom that you always have a place to store your plastic bags, and so we had a designated plastic bag drawer where we kept all the bags from our local campus convenience store, or the drug store, or wherever. Trust me, it’s saved lives. (as in, barf bags)
6. Command hooks: So we had to bunk two beds and loft another to have enough room and it’s kind of a pain in the ass to constantly climb down to throw something out so we had a trash bag hanging from a command hook on my roommate’s lofted bed and yeah. That bag has saved lives. (same situation as above) Plus, you can hang hats, bags, towels, little caddies for your toothbrush off of these hooks and it’s just so nice because you don’t lose things.
7. Clorox wipes: Again, stuff gets gross, and you’ll unfortunately need to clean things (ie your mom doesn’t clean everything for you anymore). Have two packs stored because you never know.
8. Dish soap: Real dishes need to be washed well, or else you’ll get sick.
9. Sponges: For the dish soap. And the dishes.
10. Windex: For our mirror, which we wrote on with washable marker, and I killed ants with it too.
11. Storage for food: Something airtight so bugs can’t get to it, like a trunk. We also had mice sometimes go into our vents. And then into people’s rooms. They’re looking for a warm place to hide, and food. Don’t leave food out is the lesson. But also have food in your room! Our room was well known to always have food and its really nice when you’re staying up late and everything is closed.
12. Tissues: Freshman plague is so real. You will most certainly get it, and probably several times too.
13. Vitamins and medicine: Your immune system is gonna get a work out in college. Help it out with some vitamin C tablets. Have some tylenol or advil for headaches and aches and pains. And side note, if you’re really sick, just go to the health center, you don’t have to suffer through it.
14. Slippers: Get a comfy, cheap pair (because sometimes dorm hallways are gross, especially on the weekends) that you can wear all around your building and still be comfy.
15. Power strip: So much stuff needs to be plugged in and you definitely won’t have enough outlets between you and your roommate(s).
16. Printer: Okay, this seems a little unreasonable, but we were lucky because my one roommate had a spare one at home (how though??) and I have frequently said it is my favorite thing in our room. It has come in clutch so many times. But if you have a campus printer near you, or if its too expensive, it’s fine not to have one. But if you do get one, I would recommend getting one that is NOT wireless. University wifi doesn’t like you using other wifi (ie it won’t work). Get a printer that has a cable.
17. Plastic plates and forks: We have real dishes and silverware too, but plastic stuff is just easier clean up.
18. Rug: I almost forgot about this one.The floor gets cold and a rug also makes a room feel homier. You and your friends are gonna sit there and bond all that fun stuff, and someone might even sleepover on it (if they have a sleeping bag).
19. Chairs: So we actually didn’t have any other chairs other than the ones that university gave us for our desks and those are okay and everything, but some of our friends had these amazing, foldable, springy chairs that were so comfortable and also a lot of fun, and I am definitely getting one for my room next year.
Other things you might need but might forget (maybe?):
Make up wipes
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list, you’ll definitely need other things (like a fridge, microwave, sheets, pillows, decorations, etc), or see that you really don’t need some of the things I’ve mentioned. Honestly, do what you feel is best and good luck! I loved my first year at college! Like basically everyone, I had some trouble adjusting at first. I felt pretty lonely in the beginning too, but once you start going, things start to fall into place. I met some great people, had some great classes, and honestly, I’m going to miss my first year–even with all the excitement of being an upperclassman next semester.
I hope this helped and that you have just as great of an experience in your first year as I did–actually, even better!
Warnings: Smut, fingering, oral, rough sex, squirting, language
A/N: I’m sorry. I was going to wait until tomorrow afternoon to post this, but I couldn’t help myself. Thank you so much for reading. I absolutely love writing this series and sharing it with you. Any feedback is always appreciated.
“You want to tell Sam?” He’s got that crease on his forehead, “I thought you didn’t want him to know.”
You smile, stretching your neck, kissing right below his ear, “But you do.”
“You’re okay with it?” He’s confused, “You’re sure?”
“Yeah,” you nod, “I’m sure.”
You’re not sure, not at all, but you kinda need to take the chance.
Dean pulls you up, pressing his lips against yours, kissing you deeply before breaking away.
You giggle, “I guess it will be easier too, we won’t have to come up with excuses for getting a different room.”
(bcs why not) Finally my collection of text posts will get in use omgg :D:D:DD:
(is possible to be customized) (Send me requests with 1/1+ prompt/s. I write about a lot of fandoms and also a lot of different things : one shots/scenarios/imagines/headcanons/chats/conversations/aesthetics/alomst anything) REQUESTS ARE OPEN!(for promts from this list and from the first one)
82. Do you ever talk to a person and your heart starts doing some dubstep
shit. — 83. If you can’t deal with my sarcasm, I can’t deal with being your friend. — 84. I’m nothing but a constant state of internal screaming at this point. — 85. I went to the beach once, 500 years later I still have fucking sand in my
shoes. — 86. How long after arriving at
someone’s house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password? — 87. Getting real tired of my own
bullshit. — 88. Thanks elevators, for bringing me up when I was down. — 89. Here’s a little song I like to call “I cherish our friendship so I won’t tell you I would totally have sex with you if you asked.” — 90. A: Do you ever get the urge to get up in the middle
of the night while everyone else is fast
asleep and just walk places and be completely and entirely dedicated to your
thoughts? B: Yea, but the problem is I don’t want to get murdered. You feel me. — 91. Let me sleep in your stupid t-shirts and hold your
dumb hand, you piece of shit. — 92. need a gang to follow me around all day and clap when I make jokes. — 93.
You know that feeling when you’re not your favourite
person’s favourite person, and it kind of feels like you’re constantly
swallowing sand. — 94. “Stop being so dramatic” they say, “I don’t know what you mean” I say as I descent from the ceiling, surrounded by mist. — 95. Just because you’re trash doesn’t mean you can’t do great things. It’s called garbage can, not garbage cannot. — 96. Studies show that I literally did not ask. — 97. A: It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside… B: Whew!!! good A:…It’s who you are on the inside! B: Ah, fuck! — 98.
their hand over their crush’s): Ha ha how’d that get there? — 99. I express my emotions in long groans at different octaves. — 100. I mean you piss me off, but I’d do anything for you. — 101. Honestly, sometimes you just gotta let me be dramatic. Because I will get over it. But let me be dramatic first! — 102. Do you ever feel like a 4 times divorced 45 year old woman that smokes cigarettes in her fur coats on a grand piano? Cause I do and it’s sad. — 103. Single, not sure how to mingle. — 104. I love it when people rant to me, like yes, I am entrusted with your hate. — 105. My idea of flirting is making fun of each other, until one of us fucks up and says something nice. — 106. A: I hate playing “never have I ever” because I’m a fucking slut. B: I hate playing “never have I ever” because I’m a fucking virgin. — 107. Do you live on Elm Street, because you’re a nightmare. — 108. Remember your parents told you to take out the trash? I’m the trash. They were telling you to take me out. Date me. — 109. You know, liking someone and pretending you don’t is a lot of hard work. — 110. How do you politely tell someone that you want them naked and on top of you? — 111. A (whispering): I really like you and want to kiss
you a lot. B: What? A: I said you suck. — 112. Have you ever accidentally befriended someone who is very very irritating? — 113.
If you step on a person’s foot they open their
mouth, just like a trash can. — 114. How do I get over someone I never even dated? — 115. Things I want - snuggles. Things get - struggles. — 116. If you see me and I’m not wearing black, you saw wrong, that’s not me. — 117. Why do we need to watch the sky to enjoy the stars, when the ulitimate star is me. — 118. I hate when It’s so hot outside and a bitch tells you to take your jacket off, like bitch no, this is my outfit. — 119. If karma doesn’t come around and hit you in the face, I will. — 120. I don’t think I’ve ever shut up in my entire life. — 121. A: You don’t talk much. B: I’m observing your weaknesses since you’re so freely verbalizing everything about yourself. — 122. A: My kink is when people actually care about my feelings and what I have to say B: Too unrealistic, settle for bondage like the rest of us. — 123. A: Your future self is watching you right now through your memories. B: Not if I get drunk enough. — 124. A: Is there a word between angry and sad? B: Malcontented, disgruntled, miserable, desolated. A: Smad. B: Oh my gOD. — 125. Does the pale glow of my computer make me look hot? — 126. Rest in peace to all the hours of sleep I’ve lost to overthinking. — 127. You know it’s really rude to talk while I’m interrupting. — 128. Is “no” an emotion, because I feel it? — 129. I always look sleep deprived is that hot? — 130. If you listen carefully you can hear me whisper “shut the fuck up” at least once every five minutes. — 131. I’m kind of hurt, kind of offended, kind of not planning on saying anything about it. — 132.
I’m tired 8 days a week. — 133. I don’t trust people who look good with messy hair. — 134. I may be a shitty friend, but I’m your shitty friend. — 135. Seven billion people on this planet and I have 2 friends. What is wrong with people, like put some effort in it, I’m not just gonna come and do the job for you. — 136. I’m sorry, is my swag distracting you? — 137. I aspire to get to that level of hot when my hair looks like shit and I smell like black coffee and yesterday’s eyeliner is smudged under my eyes, but I still look fine as hell. — 138. A: No, listen! What if one day you just turned into an almond and you couldn’t do anything about it because you were just a fucking almond?! B: You need to get laid, you weirdo. — 139. A: You wear that a lot. B: That’s because I’m the main character of the story here, peasant. — 140. I don’t “dress to impress”, I dress to depress. I want to look so good that people hate themselves. — 141. Behind every great man is me, checking out that ass. — 142. The future is now, old man. — 143. Seriously, all you do is bitch. — 144. Are you trying to seduce me? Because so far you’re doing a great job. — 145. Forgive and forget? More like resent and remember. — 146. I’m that kind of person who between two choices always picks the wrong one. — 147. I know what you’re going through, I read “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”. — 148. Excuse me, I hate to go and vomit. — 149. A: One day I hope I am the girl that walks into a room and all eyes are on her. B: The trick is to get a really big hat and scream. — 150. So tired of being human, I want to be a flower. — 151. Screenshots don’t scare me, I know what the fuck I said! — 152. I’m sorry for what I said, I was hungry. — 153. A: Don’t buy a girl flowers. Flowers die. Buy her a dragon. B: Because dragons don’t die? A: Because it’s hard to say “no” to something that can murder you instantaneously. — 154. I want to be rebellious, but I don’t want to get in trouble. — 155. A to B: Breaking news: being an asshole all the time doesn’t make you complicated and mysterious, it just makes you an asshole — 156. You know it’s really rude to talk while I’m interrupting. — 157. One of these days I’m going to roll my eyes too hard and I’m gonna go blind. — 158. I’m not a hint taker, you need to speak up. — 159. Why allow yourself to be full of hate, when you can be full of pasta instead? — 160. I’m an angry person and I want to let it all out and be an asshole, but I’m also a nice person and I don’t want to actually hurt anyone’s feelings, do you feel me?
What are you looking for, Eddie? - A Reddie Mini Fic
So I was asked by @dauntlessqueen99 to write a fic where Eddie was taken by Pennywise instead of Beverly. It’s been done many times before but I hope this is kind of something different? It’s pretty damn long and it’ll be under the cut but yeah, hope you guys enjoy!