Lesbian Themed Prompts
Anonymous said to alloftheprompts:
can you make a prompt set about being gay? (gay as in a girl who likes girls)
These are leaning towards high school experiences because that’s the feeling I got from the request. I hope that works!
- “What do you mean I’m too pretty to be into girls?”
- “I’m not coming out in high school. Girls will think I ogle them in the locker room.”
- “…do I like her because she is a tomboy or does it make me gay?”
- “We can both wear dresses to the prom.” (Alternative: “I’m going to rock this suit.”)
- Your character’s parents have an open door role for boy visitors. More fools them.
- The advantages of your girlfriend wearing the same clothes/shoe size.
- “Will it be too unsubtle if I paint my nails rainbow?”
- “Of course I always fall for the straight ones.”
- “And by Netflix and chill I mean The L Word boxset and make out.”
- “How do I find someone to go to a gay bar/Pride with me?”
- “Just because I’m a lesbian and you are a girl doesn’t mean I’m into you…”
- “I’m going to quote LGBT movies at her and see what happens.”
- “I’m going to bring up every LGBT awareness day on the calendar until you realize I’m trying to come out to you.”
- “My crush borrowed my lip gloss and I’m having a meltdown.”
- “Yes, there’s a reason you can’t see my played families on The Sims.”
And more or less all the romance prompts can be applied, too.