Biro & Clay - Top 5 Exteriors - Recent Production.
5. Opel/Vauxhall Zafira. Designer unknown - apologies. Maybe surprising to some, but this family MPV is well proportioned, great surfaces and details, and looks very elegant.
4. Aston Martin Vanquish. Miles Nurnberger designer. Taking the One-77 design language and employing it very successfully on this GT. Front end and hood treatment being my highlight.
3. Range Rover Sport. Designer unknown - apologies. No longer looks like a WAG car. Beautiful shapes, dynamic details, slots in very well to the Range Rover family.
2. Ferrari 458 Italia. Pininfarina design. The best looking Ferrari for a few years. The first car where it looks equally amazing with the roof up or down.
1. Mercedes Benz A Class. Mark Fetherston designer (left). Again maybe surprising to some, but the surface treatment over the rear arch alone made this worthy of number 1 spot. Perfect piece of design.