Okay so I got a few happy demands for part 2, and here it is! Some credit to @wirtless for reminding me of these fantabulous experiences—
- So first of all, I forgot to mention the way Ben wiped his ‘sweaty hands’ whilst talking to zoe? He brought up his leg and went all the way down until he hit his hecking shoe it was beautiful
- I’m still having trouble getting over the sincerity of the hair stroke,,, it looked as if they were going to kiss for like a split second they should’ve
- Sincerly me was just so exciting?? I’m never going to get over it?? Everyone was smiling like little happy idiots and Ben forgot to say a few of his smaller lines like the “cRAcK?!” And they had to keep going and when the went to thE dance™️, everyone started cheering and they were jumping around super high and the happy hand shakeS AND YES MY GOOD BOYS
- words fail was heartbreaking? There was so much silence because Ben was full on sOBBING. Not even just crying really, but just sobbing his heart out. You could see like snot and spit, it was vile and heartbreakingly beautiful.
- Jenn did an especially good job tonight! During words fail she was so completely heartbroken, like this was the first time she had ever performed. She could barely even like look at Evan.
- I know this happens every show, but for anyone who doesn’t happen to know, in requiem while Cynthia is sitting on connors bed, she carresses his pillow briefly, then grabs it and hugs it like it is her son. That pillow was the same one he had slept on so shortly ago, and it’s one of the only things that might still contain her beloved Connor.
- Will was so nice and loud and funny! Everyone laughed so purely at his jokes, and I found him being super nice and loud and he was just extra hilarious,, though to be fair all my emotions were heightened. In good for you when he does his stuff, I nearly blacked out because it was so amazing? He sounded so genuinely upset and tkwjfns
- Okay. Waving through a window.
- wistful, amazing, magic to say the least. I mean like it is everytime and what not, but everyone just seemed to be having fun with it? Ben was moving around a bunch and UG H
- I’m sorry this isn’t super good I’m having like an insanity thiS was the best thing ever
- “because I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO FEEL INVISIBLE,” like honestly slay my girl yess kirstolyn,, she did so good they all did so good?
- sorry again but uh Joey from wills vlogs was sitting behind me and he’s seen it 12 times what goals his cast said “I hEart Ben platt,”
- at the end of the show, I was like briefly talking with others and I didn’t even know them. Half the people there’s faces were all red and teary
He does it even when he is angry, as he is with Kevin. You could blame it on the drugs, but here he is sober:
Andrew is good with words, when he chooses to use them, if he thinks they are worth the effort. He can be uncomfortably blunt: “That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t blow you.” And of course, with his eidetic memory, he doesn’t forget.
Which is how you know just how affected he is here:
My mother always used to come in and kiss me good night before she went to parties. She would always wear those flowers in her hair. Then you must have this. To remind you of your mother. But I have no place… I will hold them here. Next to my heart.