oooh how about,, aside from danganronpa, what other kind of things/fandoms are you interested in?
Hello there! I hope you are having a wonderful day today! Thank you for asking a question for my Q&A as well! Hmm…Unfortunately, I am not a very interesting person, so my interests aren’t either, haha. But here are some of the other things I enjoy aside from Danganronpa! Thanks again for the ask!
- Pokemon. Pokemon has been such an influential series for me. I’m an avid fan and competitive battler, and have played every single Pokemon game there is! When I was a child, I didn’t have any friends, so I often resorted to playing Pokemon. My Pokemon team became my friends, and defeating the evil organization made me feel like I was doing a good thing.
- Animal Crossing. The reasons why I enjoy Animal Crossing are nearly the same reasons why I enjoy Pokemon. My neighbors in the game were also my friends, and I even considered Goldie, a Golden Retriever character in the game, to be my best friend. I also had a library in my house with a globe and everything, just like I always wanted! And the most recent game, New Leaf, has improved upon the series even more, which is great!
- Minecraft. Uhm, I am not sure what to say here, haha. I enjoy building things (especially treehouses) when I would like some time alone. There’s just so much you can do with Minecraft, and I’ve played it ever since I was little as well.
- Art. I really love to draw and paint (watercolor is what I prefer) and write poetry! I do it in my spare time, or when I get that jolt of inspiration! Although, I don’t believe I am skilled in any way, haha. I don’t have a set style either, although I suppose I lean more toward cartoonish and far, far away from anything realistic (I can’t draw noses or lips, argh!). It’s just something I enjoy doing. The most recent thing I’ve been working on is the design of my Danganronpa student!
- Music. I prefer instrumental over songs with lyrics in them. I tend to listen to video game soundtracks, haha. My dream is to learn the piano or guitar so I can play music for my Mom, who loves listening to the instruments! My favorite song is Cherry Wine by Hozier or Love Like You by Rebecca Sugar, but my favorite song without lyrics would have to be flowers by in love with a ghost, featuring nori.
- Harry Potter. The first book, and then the entire series, was what finally sparked my interest in reading. I read the series for the very first time when I was about 7 years old and finished it in about five to six days. They are my favorite books simply because of how beautifully it was written and how much it impacted me as a person.
- Voice acting. I am an amateur, aspiring voice actor, if I can even call myself that, haha. I enjoy trying to imitate the voices of characters I like. I have no idea why, though. I am extremely embarrassed to voice act in front of others, since I don’t consider my voices to be any good. I also like to sing, but I’d rather not talk about that because i am terrible, haha.
- Steven Universe. Oh my. I love Steven Universe! It’s just an extremely likable show, and I love how relatable the characters in it are (Peridot is my favorite!). It isn’t afraid to address certain topics, and despite it being a cartoon, I think it does a stellar job in inspiring and helping people. But I think my favorite aspect of the show is the music and songs. Love Like You is my favorite!
- UnderTale. I don’t have much to say about this either, haha. It is an extremely well developed game that doesn’t take itself too seriously, but still manages to be impactful and meaningful. The attention to detail is also astounding, as is the soundtrack. Papyrus would have to be my favorite character. Or Toriel. Or sans. Haha.
- ANIMALS. Oooh, I love animals. They’re just so pure, and I am not exactly sure what we as a species did to deserve them. My favorite animals are birbs, hamsters, mice, rats, dormice, dogs, raccoons, and bears. I also don’t mind those large, fuzzy spiders (tarantulas). I also think bees are cute because they’re wearing fuzzy striped sweaters!
- Night in the Woods. My completion of this game was fairly recent, but it is something that I won’t ever forget. I’ve heard from many others that the game just doesn’t make sense to them, but it does to me. I love each of the main characters because they are all unique and wholesome and endure problems that are very real. The soundtrack is also a masterpiece.
- League of Legends. Not much to say here either, haha. I enjoy playing all roles save for Jungle. I am not a very good Jungler. My favorite champion is Poppy, definitely!
I recently got (back?) into Yogscast,,, I’m hardly updated with everyone’s videos, but I peeked into the fandom on Tumblr a bit? It’s phenomenal. Q 7Q I’m not familiar with all the AUs, so I just crapped some shippy things and Rythian, because he’s such a sweetheart. /) w(\
Uhm, uhm, hi, my name is Rai the horrid, somewhat hipster fanboy and I ship Rythna and Parvill, please be my friend, lm a o , , ,
2) Which Phantom movie is your favorite? - Phantom 25th anniversary (Non musical answer- Phantom of the Paradise)
3) Which Phantom movie is your least favorite? - 2004 ALW (you’d think I’d say Rat but I can’t find an English dub so)
4) If you were to make a Phantom movie, who would you cast (dead or alive)? - oooh I’m gonna make a stage film from the West End, with Anthony Warlow as the Phantom, Steve Barton as Raoul, and Christine….. that’s so hard! Either Ana Marina or Dale Kristien! (It’s too hard to choose). Wendy Ferguson is like, my favorite Carlotta ever, so her! Meg would probably be Daisy Maewood, she’s the best voice I’ve ever heard for Meg tbh. (they tend to cast Megs I don’t like) The rest, I don’t know but it would be the best of the best!
So while I was waiting in line for Cassie’s book event yesterday, I met polandbananas20 and katokeeffe!! (and I had a little fangirling moment too) It was so awesome meeting you two! Keep up the good work!
Q and Bond began to get paired for a decently large number of assignments. They complimented one another beautifully; Q was a better marksman, but was a little lacking when it came to simple charm. Bond could speak to literally anybody in the world and somehow wind up with them slipping out information, easier than breathing, easier than lying.
The pair seduced in near enough tandem. One particular mission found Bond in bed with an ambassador’s wife, listening to Q’s moans from the next room and neither party apparently minding. It was something of an odd mission.
Bond couldn’t stop himself simply watching the man. Q was extraordinary. Not the youngest double-oh he had ever encountered – they died young, started early, as a rule – but certainly looked it, and some of his naivety could be breathtaking, but he was clever and unbearably quick.
“Bond, I have visual, and not on you. Planning to turn up at any stage?”
Okay, so Bond did occasionally want to throttle him too, but that was to be expected. “I’m cleaning up your mess. ETA five minutes.”
“Copied. I’ll see you in two.”
Bond rolled his eyes, and got there in one minute thirty.
It took six months for them to wind up in bed together, and both decided it was a terrible idea, and they would never do it again; not due to lack of sexual compatibility – which, it transpired, they had in spades – but because it was Extremely Unprofessional (and M would probably kill them).
On their next mission, Q had been sipping a cup of tea and scrolling through a file on his laptop, and simply said: “I’ve never been very professional, you know.”
Bond all but threw the laptop to one side, ignoring Q’s mild noise of indignation, and pinned him to the sofa. Q found himself writhing like a thing possessed on their armchair, before Bond scooped him into his arms and tossed him into the bedroom; Q caught himself mid-fall, twisting in a move of gorgeous athleticism to capture Bond in another searing kiss.
Bond grinned into Q’s mouth, kicked the door shut with one foot, let Q take both of their guns and place them on the bedside table, and promptly ignored the rest of the world for the space of the next few hours.