- tyler’s soft vocals ?? - THE WAY TYLER SINGS THE SECOND AND THIRD VERSE SLAYS ME (HE DOES THAT WEIRD INDIE THING (IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT) WITH HIS VOICE THAT I ADORE SO MUCH) - tyler’s little angelic “oohhhh"s - it’s almost like a stripped version of heathens ???? - the whole track is so gentle and beautiful
- almost like a cover to the blurryface version ? majority of it is the same except for a few of mutemath’s twists and add ons and ty’s vocals - “sayin’ stuff like: you only live once” - "can you save (save save) can you save (save save) can you save my heavy dirty soul?” - a lot more blurryface sounds than the original ? - WE CANNOT FORGET SCREAMO BEAN
- woAh this one is a RECREATION - I’M LOVIN’ THE ELECTRIC MIXED WITH ROCK VIBE YO - this reminds me of the summer time at like the beach or a pool ?? - the second verse makes me smile every time ??? (ft. sick little drum beat and tyler with that same killer indie voice thing) - THE BRIDGE SOUNDS SO PEACEFUL AND RELAXING AND IT JUST GIVES ME THIS SENSE OF COMFORT AND A SAFE FEELING I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF - “i’m falling so i’m taking my timeeeeeeeee” *KSKDLEMDLSKSOSNKDLDMSKDKDJ MAGIC*
Tear In My Heart
- MY PERSONAL FAVORITE - another noticeable RECREATION - i freaking love how it has that 70s tekno love song vibe to it - all i can imagine is jenna just sitting there and tyler is looking at her and singing so passionately to his dime piece wife and she’s just smiling and so in love just like he is ahhh - "the songs on the radio are okay *echo*. but my taste in music is your face!” - tyler’s vocals slay me in this tooo (in all of them tbh) - EKK I’M IN LOVE WITH THE BRIDGE AND THE WHOLE ENDING IT’S SO SIMPLISTIC AND MAGICAL AND TYLER’S VOCALS ARE B E A U T I F U L - what’s not to love about this track ????
- yo yo yo gotta love his timing with the words (no comma needed) - i freaking love the electric and rock add ons in this one - the whole ending is just so incredibly magical ??? like yes ??? thank you for slaying me ???!??? - “tomorrowww!” *moanish?* - THE ENDING IS SO SPOOKYYY AND ODDLY MYSTERIOUS (undertale soundtrack is that you)
- instead of a christmas album, we got this which is totally okay because i don’t mind AT ALL- headphones change the whole experience yo- HEATHENS’S SPOOKY PIANO OUTRO- whoops i based this on the audio- BUT TYLER’S LITTLE DANCE MOVES IN THE VIDEO ARE DEFINITELY WORTH NOTING ALONG WITH THE LITTLE SNEAK PEAK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VIDEO WITH J CLEANING HIS SYMBOLS AND LOOKING LIKE A CUTE LITTLE DORK- haha sorry for popping up on your dashboard like this. it’s been an incredibly long day without being able to speak to someone about this- i’ve been meaning to say something about it before but i’ve been busy with school- ^^my reason for not being on as much- winter break starts on friday so i’ll be on WAY MORE- whoops this is getting off track- hope you guys had a good day/night :)
THE THOUGHT OF AOBA SLOW DANCING WITH THE BOYFRIENDS IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL LIKE DAMN
Koujaku would hold him hella close and would pat his head as it’s rested in the crook of his neck. They probably started off goofing around until they reached that point. To lighten the mood tho, Koujaku would spin Aoba around a lot and dip him. Aoba will drag him down on the bed because if he falls, the dumb hippo does too.
Noiz and Aoba are dancing at some event his parents are hosting. Noiz dancing with a man is damaging to their “reputation” but he doesn’t care at all and when they dance, it feels like they’re the only ones in the room. As they dance, Noiz, as he holds Aoba has the smuggest grin on his face because damn did those dancing lessons from Theo really paid off.
Clear would sing to Aoba as they dance under the night sky on a rooftop or by the house Clear and his grandpa used to live. Aoba would offer to put on a song on his coil, but Clear insists on singing to him. At some point, it starts to rain and they splash around the puddles as Clear swings Aoba around.
Mink would tap Aoba on the shoulder out of the blue one day and tell him he’s gonna teach him how to dance. In reality, it’s not really out of the blue. A few days ago, while they were walking around town, Mink caught Aoba fixated on a couple dancers on the street. While they dance, Aoba stumbles sometimes but Mink would remain patient with him. When Aoba starts to get the hang of it, he gets proud, and Mink is too.
Ren, one day, when the music’s playing while he and Aoba are lounging around, asks Aoba if he would dance with him. Aoba is a bit confused, since he’s never learned how to dance– but he agrees anyway. He would apologize to Ren saying that he can only teach him what he’s seen a couple times, but Ren doesn’t mind. They move slowly, careful not to step on each other’s feet. All the while, Ren is just really happy that he can hold Aoba like this.