- Robert: You do remember your last party, don't you? Cos I do.
- Aaron: I'll just try not to smack you in the face this time.
- Robert: That's reassuring.
- Aaron: Vic. Party, Thursday, our gaff. What you saying?
- Vic: I'm saying I think Adam's gonna be there. But I also think that that is my problem, not yours, so yeah, sounds great. (Rebecca comes out of the pub) Ooh! What you doing on Thursday?
- Rebecca: Erm...
- Vic: Sorry, just, like, totally inviting people to your party.
- Aaron: Er... it's a house-warming.
- Rebecca: Oh, wow. Erm... so you guys are nearly in, huh?
- Aaron: Yeah, you gonna come?
- Rebecca: Sorry, work.
- Aaron: It's gonna be in the evening.
- Rebecca: Yeah, erm... But I've got... a thing... that might run over. Sorry.
- Aaron: Right. Well, you know where to find us if it doesn't.
- Rebecca: I do. Thanks.
Ooh, what about a Topaz and Jasper Fusion??