i am so fucking tired of the “schizophrenics are violent” bullshit like for fucks sake i would trust my schizophrenic friends with my life and i am so so sick of hearing “ooooh yeah but you would never stay over at their house would you” and im like fucko, i have many times crashed on their couches or in their guest rooms while i visit and literally the only “bad thing” that ever happens is that sometimes we have a weirdass conversation at 3 am. oooh so scary. shaking in my fucken boots here.
stop portraying schizophrenic people as violent, jesus fucking christ
even my homophobic dad made a good point about homophobic people. he said that when you mention a gay couple to homophobes they always get disgusted and the first image that pops in their head is fucking in the ass, lesbian porn etc, etc and when you mention straight couples to them they think about two people holding hands and romantic shit like that. i hate this so much because homophobes consider gay people to be something disgusting and impure which is infuriating because they consider gay people to be these objects that only think about dick or pussy and that being gay is the only thing that ecompasses a gay person, like we don’t have personality or something
It would be REALLY FUCKIN GREAT if white people, SPECIFICALLY WHITE PEOPLE, would call out colorism and whitewashing within fandom.
When you leave it just to poc, not only are we having to look at things that actively harm us, but we’re having to waste time and energy on educating people.
But not only that, every single time we call it out, and I mean EVERY time, we also have to deal with racists coming out of the woodwork and harassing us for us calling it out, even months or years later on this garbage hellsite.
What can you do as a white person?
• educate YOURSELF
• educate fellow white people
• call colorism out when you see it
• when you see a poc trying to call it out, support them. Maybe message them to see if they’re okay, and definitely join in in the callout publicly to show that racism isn’t acceptable. (Just don’t talk over poc)
• QUIT SUPPORTING ARTISTS THAT WHITEWASH. Don’t give the artists your uncritical reblogs. Don’t just reblog with commentary in the tags. That doesn’t help. Call it out or don’t reblog. Simple as that.
• if you see people harassing poc for calling colorism out, defend them. Maybe send the person nice stuff to cheer them up. I know it always lessens the burden for me when friends tag me in or message me cute stuff, even if they don’t have the ability to get into the fight. Support poc.
And perhaps most importantly:
Quit ignoring posts like these where poc ask you to be a better ally.
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our Attitudes.
1. About this Journal Page: I usually add this on the first page, it’s sort of like the alpha because it explains the things that i plan to do w/ my journal. I add “Dear reader,… Love, Me” and script my name + heaps of doodles.
2. Birthday Special and Etc. Bonanza: This page is a list of people’s birthday and other special occasions where either list it down or make huge tables similar to a legit calendar. Doodles make this 10x better.
3. Favorites of the Month: I love doing this because it feels like I can actually reminisce the things that i love about the month. I do this in sketches and paint it with watercolors because watercolor makes everything 100x better.
4. Things I love about the season: Frankly speaking, we only have 2 “seasons” in my country so that’s practically just rainy and dry. And since I am desperately in love with summer, I dedicated a list of things I love about it.
5. The Huge Movie list: This movie list is meant to be a sort-of “reacts” and “ratings” kind of thing because i always love rating the movies that I’ve binge watched.
6. The Moody Playlist: I shuffle my tunes and seek for beautiful tracks and turn them into themed playlist. I think this is perfect if you have a spotify account because you can later on make a legit playlist.
7. Tick it off: This is quite typical tbh: the to-do-list page. The page which makes your journal a bona fide journal. I often times write down my to-do-list with boxes so that i can just tick off when i’m done.
8. Bucket list Version 2.0: Also a classic, you can add a little twist to your bucket list by turning them into sketches instead of the old, lame bullet-ed list sort of thing. Bonus: you can add how old, how you want to look, etc.
9. Thoughts in a Bullet: I do this to write down with ease the bothersome thoughts. I just write it down either in phrases or sentences. Thoughts in a bullet is perfect for calming down and easing the anxiety.
10. The Sunday’s best: Sunday’s best is actually the page i dedicate for when I’m chilling. I practically just let my thoughts wander and write it down in a page. I either make a playlist for sunday, how i want my sunday to be, quick sketches of my bedroom, and tv series i binge-watched that day. Sunday’s best is practically just a chill page and you’re free to do whatever you want to do with it.
11. This Week’s Bake, Blend, Stir and Fry: I honestly just call it that way because it sounds cooler but the gist is that page is meant to be your Recipe of the week sort of thing. If you’re a person with a heart for cooking, then this page is for you.
12. The Featured Pet: I love making this page because I can actually add my pets in my journal!! I’ll sketch them and describe them and just list down the reasons why I love them. Some of the stuff i write are: name, age of description, color, animal, breed, favorite food, behavior, personality, when it barks, etc!!!
13. Quick Urban Sketches: This journal page idea is something to do when you’re feeling the sun and you want to go outside and bathe yourself with it. You practically just sketch heaps of beautiful buildings, strangers, shrines, etc and paint it using a watercolor (i do it this way, you can do it in your own way too). And then describe it in a short phrase, sentence, or maybe even a paragraph. This is perfect if you’re an outdoor person who loves the sun ~
14. This Week’s Highlights: This is quite similar to favorites of the month however it’s for the week plus it’s not only your favorites. I actually like doing the highlight page because i want to remember all the things that happened to me for the whole time i was having this journal.
15. Dear Elle,: Elle does not exist. I don’t even know anybody with the name Elle. I just dedicate a page for her because I feel like I’m talking to a friend. No, she’s not an imaginary friend. I think the things I write in my dear elle page is mostly directed to me. In dear elle, i write down with all my heart the things that I'am afraid of, my flaws, insecurities, anxiety and I usually just sum it up with a nice positive reminder.
16. The Botanical Garden Dream: Actually this is just a page dedicated for my favorite flowers that I’d love to have and plant in my garden one day. I usually just make this in a garden-looking way so there’s not much words but sketches and doodles. And then i color it using my colored pencils because it’s easier to work with pencils for botanical tbh.
17. 100 Resons to be Happy About: I made this on my first journal (that’s when I was 11) and every time i read it, i still can’t help but smile. This page is a major help for struggling people out there. Honestly, it’s just a page filled with heaps of things i love and i write them down in different sizes, orientation and fonts so that it looks sort of like a mess but not really.
18. *insert TV Series*’s Lessons: I did this on Modern Family and I swear to god this is like the most favorite thing I do about the lesson sort-of thing because I just !! I often times divide it in characters like: Here’s for Haley, Alex, Luke, Phil, etc. And I’ll apply them to myself and it helps out trust me!!
19. 17 Things I’ve Learned Before Turning 17: This is perfect because I can actually look back and see how much I’ve grown. You can do it too but you can use your age instead like if you’re 12 it can be 12 things I’ve learned before turning 12. Something like that.
20. The Dreamy Backpack Adventures: The Dreamy Backpack Adventures is actually just the list of places that I want to visit before I die!! I often times get my inspo from tumblr and do a mini research and write it down on that page too. 21. 10 Things That Make Me Happy: This is quite similar to 100 reasons to be happy about but this time it’s more of a me. I just write this down when I’m totally feeling myself and stuff like that. I got the inspo from the anonymous chain message going on in tumblr so yep.
22. The Ultimate Road Trip Guide: I make this page because I’m one heck of a huge fan of road trips! I often times just make a playlist, write a to-bring-list, make my outfit ideas, and food list kind of thing that i shall do for the whole trip. I also sketch my pillows hehe!
23. Other Versions of Sunshine: I actually made something like this and posted it here, can you remember? It’s just a bunch of lovely little things that remind you of sunshine. I write this down when it’s a sunny saturday and it’s the golden hour (4-5pm).
24. Little Things to be Happy About: I also made this and posted it in here. It’s quite similar to Other Versions of Sunshine but this time, it’s more like a little bit of less descriptive. I suggest making this before doing the Other Versions of Sunshine. This will honestly pump you up a bit.
25. Reminders to Myself: These are cute little positive things that i write down so that i can sort of just read it when I’m having a sad day. I add cute little doodles around too. To make this 10x cuter, i add little animal or cupcake or plant doddle with this bubble reminders and stuff. You can also scan this and post them in tumblr.
26. Sketches: I don’t really think I need to explain this. These are just cute sketches of everything: your house, neighbor’s house, your friends, strangers, etc.
27. The Pressed Flowers & Leaves Page: I’m pretty sure your journal will be a thousand times better if you press some flowers on another book and tape it using washi on your journal. You can dedicate a whole page with captions (what’s the plant, where is it from, when it was picked and pressed, initial color, etc) for your pressed flowers. Perfect for future gift ideas.
28. The Ultimate Picnic Guide: The Ultimate Picnic Guide is also quite similar to The Ultimate Road Trip Guide. I sketch my little cute picnic idea and add colors (using watercolor, still) and then i label it and point it out. Like, the sort of food I will eat, the colors of the blanket, the books I will read, the outfit that i plan to wear, the basket i will bring and stuff. It’s honestly better to sketch it than just write it down. But you can always just do it your way.
29. Paint and Palette Test: I think most artists use a separate sheet of paper for this but honestly the palette test is one of my most favorite thing about painting and making art. I keep it in my journal and test the colors that might match. This is really perfect for future art references and also nice if you’re having an art block + don’t know the heck what you should do. This palette test page could help.
30. A Love Letter: A love letter is sort-of a self-project i made because i love to write letters to people. I will make letters for my friend, my crush, my mom, my dad, and other relatives when i feel the urge to do so. I usually never give them out because well, that’s the sole purpose of writing it- never giving it out. So yeah, a love letter is perfect for when you just want to pour out your feelings over someone and you don’t want them to figure it out. EVER.
31. What I Want To Be: This one is just a goals of the day sort of thing. You can also do it in a goals of the week or month. :-)
32. Things I Love About *your favorite artist*: This can either be a singer, painter, dancer, etc. I honestly just do this to express my love for my faves.
33. The Skin Care Guide: Every time I purchase new things to spice up the softness of my face, I’ll sketch the cute little bottles and facial stuff that i purchase and describe it and write my reviews.
34. The All-time Page (fave books, music, etc): This is a little classic. I basically just write down my all-time favorite books, art, painters, movies, and more.
35. The Book Trip: You can google up some nice book recommendations or from good reads and then you write it down. You could also try to write your expectations and stuff.
36. The Movie Binge: This is quite similar to the Book Trip but this time I write down cute movie recommendations for future binge-watching. Yay!
37. Dear Future/Past Me: I’m not sure if this is classic but I actually like doing this. I wrote a letter for myself 5 years ago and I opened it today and just wow, I was so surprised with how much I’ve grown. So if you practically like those things, you can add this to spice up your journal.
38. Dreamy Date: Practically just a list of things/quality that i want my future significant other to be. Or how my dream date will go. Or just practically the “date a person who..” kind of thing.
39. To Be Or Not To Be: It’s just a cute list of all the inspirational quotes i gather from everywhere. At times, I’ll sketch the figure/portrait of the person who said it and add a little thought bubble with the quote.
40. The Grocery List: Honestly, I just make a grocery list kind of thing because i love drawing goodies and food!! It’s more of a favorite page kind of thing but this time it’s filled with canned foods. You can also do this in bullet form.
41. The Fashionette 101: In other words: outfit page. This is where I sketch my #ootd or just the outfit inspos i get from tumblr. As you all know, i have a tag #ootd_insp. I sometimes sketch nice outfit ideas from there.
42. Cut It Out: The Cut it out is page is practically dedicated for magazine cut-outs. I have a lot of old magazines and art books that I’ve finished reading so instead of throwing them, I’ll just cut ‘em and paste on my journal.
43. Little Flaws I love About Me: This is also inspired by the chain anonymous message about loving yourself. You just practically just list down the cute little things you like about yourself.
44. List of Pets and Plants + Name Ideas: This is sort of like a keeping track page for all my pets and plants. I will also sketch and draw them when I feel like it. This is perfect with watercolor, jsyk. :-)
45. The Space Page: The Space Page is one of my most recent page where i just draw a lot of space stuff and all the planets and add cute little facts about it. I sometimes add glitters instead of painting them because planets are fab as heck.
46. Mini-Comic and The Everyday Adventures: Literally just a little comic strip about your everyday encounters. I made a similar one entitled “The Homey Adventures” and you can find it somewhere in my blog. You can divide it in four squares or depends on your own liking.
47. The Brunette and Grainy Pictures: If you have a lot of vintage, european-ish sort of stickers and cute little goodies, you can make a vintage page for that. You can fill it out with nice doodles of buses and pins and stamps, too.
48. Doodle page: This is entirely different from the sketch page because doodle page is a lot more chill and adorable. You can fill up a whole page or just half of it or maybe a quarter and add other sections if you want.
49. Poems: Yep, quite obvious, guys.
50. The “Why I love” Section: Some Why I love suggestions: tea, coffee, ice cream, your dog, color, food, etc. You can add a lot of details and images because the more detailed the better honestly.
New chemotherapy breakthroughs have increased
the 5-year survival for pancreatic cancer from 16% to 27% (and is getting
Scientists figured out how to link robotic limbs
with the part of the brain that deals with intent
to move so people don’t have to think about how they will move the limb, it can
Child mortality is down everywhere and it keeps
Thanks to the ice bucket challenge the gene
responsible for ALS has been found, meaning we are closer to an effective
treatment. Let me rephrase that: we are close to getting a treatment for a very
bad disease because a lot of people (including really hot celebrities) got wet.
A solar powered plan circumnavigated the world.
Michael Jordan donates 2mil to try and help
bridge connection between police and the community.
Tiger numbers are growing.
Pakistan has made strides toward outlawing honor
70,000 Muslim clerics declared a fatwa against
Pokemon Go players went insane with placing lure
modules near hospitals for sick kids.
California is now powering over 6 million homes
with solar power, a record in the US (and that is the tightest shit)
Volunteers in India planted 50 million trees in
Apparently world crime as a whole has
drastically declined as a whole in the last couple of decades.
Coffee consumption has been proved to help
curtail cancer and suicide rates.
Speaking of coffee Starbucks figured out how to
donate perishable food in a food safe way.
500 elephants were relocated to a better, safer
and bigger home.
We made massive strides in Alzheimers’
prevention (my grandmother literally told me that scares her more than getting
cancer this is very good news)
The ozone layer is repairing itself and all the
work we did to get rid of those aerosol chemicals was actually worth it.
A new therapy developed in Israel could cure radiation
The Anglican church resolved to solemnize
same-sex unions the same as opposite-sex unions which required a super majority
of all three orders of the church (lay, clergy, bishop).
The Rabbinical Assembly issued a resolution
affirming the rights of transgender and non-conforming individuals.
Precision treatments for cancer are hitting
clinical trials and WORKING (as someone who’s had relatives with cancer this is
the best news)
Dentists are once again providing free care to
veterans who need it.
The Orlando Shakespeare Festival showed up with
angel wings to block funeral-goers for the Orlando Pulse victims, view from
Rise Women’s Legal Centre opened
Death by heart disease has decreased by 70% in
the United States
Two brothers saw color for the first time thanks
to specially-designed glasses
Portugal ran its entire nation solely on
renewable energy for four days straight
A retiree is launching a project to transport 80
endangered rhinos to an Australian reservation to save the animals from
An Afghan teacher has been delivering books via
bicycle to villages that lack schools
Harriet Tubman is going to replace Andrew
Jackson on the $20 bill.
200 strangers attended the funeral of a homeless
WW2 veteran with no family
A teen battling cancer married his sweetheart
Bank firm pays for college tuition for the
children of employees who died in the 9/11 attacks
New medicine has been shown to increase melanoma
survival rate to 40%
Over 800 Boko Harem Hostages were rescued by
Toys R Us is Offering Quiet Shopping Hour for
kids with autism this holiday season
Volunteers made special tiny Halloween costumes
for NICU babies
A 4-year old befriends a lonely man and helped
him heal after losing his wife
People survived c ancer
People overcame depression
Any kind of victory, even if it affects only one
person, is a victory
Now for the pop culture good news
LEONARDO DICAPRIO WON AN OSCAR! EVERYONE READING
THIS LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE LEO FINALLY GET WHAT HE DESERVED
There’s a new Harry Potter book
And a movie
Harry Potter has no plans on vanishing with time
This sweet father gave candy to passengers on a
flight so his little girl could trick or treat on Halloween
LET ME TALK ABOUT ALL THE KICK ASS MOVIES WE GOT
THIS YEAR OH MY GOD
Kung Fu Panda 3, this franchise is still going
strong despite that its about a panda played by Jack Black
Jungle Book. The amazing remake none of us saw
Finding Dory. I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve
heard good things
Kubo and the Two Strings. Haven’t seen that yet
as well but its Laika so I know it’s a masterpiece
Deadpool. The beautiful and super accurate
R-rated marvel film
Captain America: Civil War. Seriously is the best
marvel movie yet in my opinion I need more.
don’t mind me I’m just a movie that tackled the issue of racism and not only
game changed animated films but also made a billion dollars
The Hamilton Mixtape is coming out. Which is a
bunch of artists singing songs from the musical (Sia, Usher, Regina Spketor,
etc.) I’m excited.
A personal victory for myself, I joined Tumblr
and met angels in blog form so…that’s uplifting.
And I met my favorite voice actor at a con which
was a bucket list accomplishment.
Good Things that have yet to happen this year
Good things that have nothing to do with the year but will hopefully
make you feel better
Rain (I like listening to rain it’s one of the most
FF: If you are a religious person you are an
FF: If you are not then you are a splendid coincidence
Any year spent with loved ones be they family or
friends is a good year. Trust me.
”A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why,
sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have” –Roger Rabbit
*Plz feel free to add other good news (even if it’s something small like you ate cheesecake THAT is good news)
*at the end of the year I plan to remake this list with new things, fixed mistakes and links but will be posting from my side blog @iamrainbow
People actually expect me to believe that if you throw a group of only one sex inside a fucking maze with no memories, no social, cultural or religious discourses forced upon them, no outside influences of any kind for years and years with only each other to grow close too, trust, survive with, protect, build with, bond with etc.
That eVERY SINGLE ONE WOULD END UP STRAIGHT??????!??!!
Aries can go through this kind of awkward stage where they feel like they are finding their footing, finding that right balance between outright aggression to assertiveness, to being able to wake the people up around them and provoke a reaction. They know how to go from a full, fledged flame to a flickering spark that ignites something in others, yet without that clumsy intimidation. They are the perfect example of a personality whose biggest fall, whose impulsive reactions can turn to something magical in a little more maturity. They are the ones that teach us to stand back up when we fall.
Taurus: The Materialist to The Grounded
Taurus can be people of excess from a personality that loves luxury and comfort, yet add this to their sensual nature, there can become parts of their life that are defined by seeking satisfaction purely in the tangible realm, where they become trapped in this feeling of want yet perpetually dissatisfied when they seem to get it. Yet, when they bloom into something beyond this, they are often a grounding presence in the lives of others, someone that can take a moment to stop and really soak in their environment, to appreciate the simple pleasures of this Earth. They often grow into people that learn how to practice gratitude, thanking the Sun for rising in the morning.
Gemini: The Jumbled to The Teacher
Gemini are never consistent, adding to their cluttered charm and chaotic charisma, finding knowledge and curiosity in everything from the smallest piece of trivia to the most profound study of governing laws. They are adept at being receptive to information in general, yet often they grow into a kind of messenger of sorts, someone that finds themselves in their element while educating others. They manage to deliver information in an interesting, witty, adaptable manner, where no matter the view, ability or learning style of their students, there is a side of them that is compatible with each individual.
Cancer: The Weary to The Open Arms
Cancer can grow to feel that their instinct to often take care of others is somehow a detriment, a weakness perhaps, often through external influences. Yet there is a time when they may just break through this barrier, to take their natural understanding of the human condition and psyche into the service of others, which in return releases resistance they have to themselves and their own nature. They often grow to be compassionate, creative and receptive individuals, where that defensiveness and weariness in themselves can turn to traits that are often missing in this world, to a kindness and care much like those figures in books we feel at home with.
Leo: The Egoist to The Giving
Leo can be very in touch with their sense of ego, with who they are and what they want out of life, maybe even to the detriment of the people around them at times. There is a demanding quality in them, something that wants the whole world and more, yet through growth and maturity, they manage to somehow flip this with the knowledge that if they want so greatly, then others must to, an awareness that goes beyond themselves. With this often comes golden generosity, the ability to take with the expectation that they will also give too. They want to feel like number one, but they grow to understand that maybe so do other people too.
Virgo: The Cluttered to The Healer
Virgo can feel like they have heightened senses, the ability to zoom in on the fine details to the disadvantage to the broad horizon, maybe even leaving them with the knowledge of anything that goes amiss, no matter how small. They are often high strung and process things very quickly, a jitteriness to them at times. Yet this ability to really see and understand the details can give them this natural healing ability, the talent of extending their hand to those that may struggle with daily tasks or living to a high quality in the day to day. This should and cannot be undervalued, and they know this. They often have an intuitive knowledge of the human body, natural remedies and more importantly, simple kindness.
Libra: The Swayed to The Just
Libra can find that keeping the peace feels better that sticking to their own will, that creating a charming atmosphere of compromise is easier than bringing about conflict. Yet, this can be a wonderful trait for diffusing anger or aggression, of being able to unite the left with the right and still be able to smile at the end of it. As they grow however, they often find a value system to live by, a way of judging the world around them but with an open mind and heart, whether this is to do with the law or their own code of morality. They appreciate and believe in a system whereby everyone is treated well and fairly, but ultimately judge things justly too.
Scorpio: The Secretive to The Liberator
Scorpio can be reserved to the extreme, building walls between themselves and the people around them, yet this often comes about because of their empathic nature, of needing a break from soaking in the atmosphere and the emotions of the people around them. As they go through personal growth, they can intuit the motives and the thoughts of the people around them, bringing the darkest and most unappealing aspects of ourselves into the light. They can grow into people that can find beauty in the parts of ourselves that we hide away, teaching us to release resistance to them. With this, they can be our liberators.
Sagittarius: The Irresponsible to The Mentor
Sagittarius find their spirit in living as freely as they can, to losing the plans in place of something that gives them the liberty to live how they want to, when they want to. They don’t do well with too much structure or restriction, yet in others eyes, this can lead to a recklessness, an inability to obey the rules of others and instead live without responsibility. Yet, as they grow older and under the guidance of their home house, the ninth house of higher learning and travel, they often find themselves as a spirit that seeks wisdom in many forms, and beyond this, seeks to give this wisdom to others. Their infectious spirit can fill the pages of books, but also fill the minds of those that admire them.
Capricorn: The Restricted to The Visioned
Capricorn know the struggles of their ruling planet Saturn, the planet of lessons, as they are often a reserved personality that can feel like they have to leap over one hurdle to the next to really get what they want out of life, like they break out of their shell time and time again, or simply outgrow it. Yet, Capricorn are also defined a lot by their dreams, something that we may not at first consider for such a tangible orientated and practical energy. Their striving motion, that moving forward with method, intelligence and wit can have them looking at the top of the mountain, not just the mountain itself. If there is something to win, a title to hold, or a personal goal to reach, then trust Capricorn to achieve this.
Aquarius:The Rebel to The Activist
Aquariusare system breakers, catalysts to change, yet sometimes they can enjoy the pure thrill of destroying the archaic, whether it is for a righteous cause or not. They can flourish in the destruction itself rather than what comes after it. Through their growth however, they often learn how to use this nature in a way that paves the way to something better, that lends itself to those that live without a voice or those that are vulnerable. They learn the art of protest, of holding people to account to proceed into a more just and virtuous society. In this, they are not denying that urge to shake things up, to hold a mirror to society, but are also actively ready for what comes after.
Pisces: The Vague to The Transcendent
Pisces often don’t obey the rules, the norms of this world, not to be actively rebellious, but because they can see so many different ways of doing things. For each person they meet, another idea seems to grow, yet when they wish to communicate this to others, it can seem other worldly, strange, too vague for practical application. Pisces often learn how to transcend these struggles and criticisms, to show us new ways of existing from a higher perspective but with a caring and compassionate heart. Vagueness, nothing of solid form can turn to things we have only ever dreamed of. They often long for utopia, and when they transcend their restrictions or worries, they can introduce a piece of it right here, much the innovator.
It’s not even an exaggeration when I say Seventeen wouldn’t exist without you because Seventeen sounds the way it does because of you. Thank you for using your God-given musical talents to give us songs that entertain and comfort. Thank you for your hard work, all those sleepless nights. Thank you for pouring your passion, your soul and emotions into the melodies and lyrics you beautifully craft. For you whose personality and charm is significantly larger than your small stature (which we love nonetheless), I only seem to hold praise. We admire your sharp intellect, your voice, your large heart. I can’t even say that you are lucky for having made it this big because you earned it. It was all deserved, and we only see greater things for you ahead. Have a wonderful birthday.