Could you explain why you ask people to credit you if they repost pics from your blog? It's not like fanart. You didn't draw these pics. You didn't take them. You just downloaded them and cropped them/arranged a certain way. Anyone could find these pics online and do the same. Cropping pictures is not trademarked from what I know.
- I spend hours editing them/searching for them/using coding tricks to get uncompressed versions of them.
- A good bulk of them are very rare. Some of them are so rare they don’t show up on any reverse image searches.
- Some of them are exclusive only to my blog(s.)
- Many of the images I post are brand new. I’m usually the first on Tumblr to post new content- and therefore act as a source.
- This is a small community and I watch the tags on several sites. There are only 3-5 of us actively putting out content. It isn’t coincidental if I post a rare photo from 1997 and it suddenly shows up on someone’s Twitter feed.
- It takes a few seconds and 24 characters to write “credit: seasons-gredence.”
- It’s just polite! I give credit/hat tips to people all the time.