Being Thors older (Asgardian) sister would include?
Being Thor’s older (Asgardian) sister would include…
- Since he’s set to be king, we can guess you either refused the crown or married into a different family when you were old enough.
- Thor and Loki would have looked up to you on how to be royalty and proper.
- You’d set a good example, but only in public.
- In public you’d have your back straight, elegant and seemingly perfect.
- But when it was just you and your little brothers, you’d run down corridors, yell and be mischievous.
- But you’re a great big sister to them.
- When they were little and got hurt, you’d patch them up.
- Your mother would have taught you some magic, though later Thor and Loki would realise you’d taught yourself with a sword.
- You would know of Loki’s true origins, been old enough to remember father bringing him home, but he’s still your brother.
- When Loki found out about his origins, you would attempt to reach out to him, and Loki would be greatful, but also resentful, knowing that you knew.
- “No matter your blood, you’re still my baby brother, Loki. I will always love you.” “I know, dear sister.”
- You’d take an interest in the human world, asking Thor about it when he came home.
- Eventually he’d just take you.
- “Thor, who’s the pretty Lady?” “My elder sister, so watch your mouth.”
- Thor would had definitely told them about you beforehand, and it would be obvious to them that he put you on a pedestal and looked up to you.
- But when they met you, they saw why he did look up to you.
- It was difficult to not look at you like you were superior due to your wisdom, the way you spoke and how you held yourself. Even when you didn’t and you played with your brother, you still had a powerful feeling about you.
- They’d like it when you get to visit them.
Hope you like it!
*Not my gif