Bakugou s/o headcanons
so I’ve spent entirely too long thinking about Bakugou’s nitro sweat
and the consequences of such a thing for, ya know, sexytimes.
Because yes, I’m like that.
And the other day, I had a revelation. I have to credit @leeva-z-kai for this particular discovery, because I never thought of it, but while Bakugou is very averse to touch in general… he only seems to have nitroglycerin sweat in his palms. The rest of him is, we’re meant to believe, has regular old sweat glands.
And I can’t believe it took me that long, because he literally only ever shown with explosions from his palms.
This, my friends, opens possibilities.
have this image, that Bakugou has to be careful about what he
touches, because nitroglycerine, even when not activated as a quirk,
is volatile AF. This is possibly why you very rarely see him use his
hands outside of combat (he only ever whacks one person ever, and
that is Kirishima in the cavalry battle, but that dude is made of
If, most likely in a few years, he were to have an s/o, and find himself in intimate situations, he’s sure as hell going to be super careful around them.
you know what this means?!!? Constant self-imposed hands-off
policy. Most of his love life is a lap dance where he’s not
allowed to put his hands on the dancer.
I bring you headcanons:
- We’ve already seen that he’s very slow to let down his guard. This kid wrestles with a lot of stuff, so I do believe he’d have to mature and just… process a bit before he can even enter a healthy relationship.
then, slow to admit that he has feels for someone. Feelings are for
weaklings and no amount of character development is going to turn him into a soft boy.
- I do believe that once he makes it to hero status, he’ll have fangirls and boys all over him (I mean, who doesn’t love a bad boy, the BnHA fandom sure as hell does). I also believe he won’t give a shit about these people. They fuel his ego, yes, but also, they’re extras.
- I very much think that for him to actually fall in love, he’ll need an equal. Someone he respects. Someone he can spar with. Someone that challenges him, one way or another. This doesn’t necessarily need to be a fighter. Someone with the confidence, the intelligence or the sheer sass to meet him on a level field could knock his socks off.
- This person would also need the patience of a saint, because he rarely answers his texts and he won’t let it be known if something bothers him, until it’s already too late and there’s a loud bang from kitchen because he exploded the toaster for some reason. He is, however, very adamant about channelling his aggression towards villains and the occasional inanimate object.
- Not much of a cuddler in a relaxed, non-sexual environment (see earlier, not too fond of being touched), but he’ll do it, with a sigh and an eyeroll, if s/o whines about it.
- Once he gets comfortable around his partner, he is very into kissing though. Hands shoved deep into his pockets, leaning in and just… surprisingly soft kisses.
- You know the kabe don thing Japanese delinquents do? When they cage their partner against a wall? He LOVES that, though he has to do a slo-mo version, because one time he whacked the wall too hard and it went boom, startling s/o. There were no kisses for him that time :(
of what’s underneath this cut is even remotely safe for work.