(i can’t believe sam left me this too. i’m,,,, touched.)
really, this ask depends on which friendship you want me to show, so in a sense of showsmanship, i’m giving it all to you:
- once, in the middle of andrew’s third year, renee took them both to a mani-pedi after sparring.
- it was jarring for the people who gave them the treatment but, hey, they were getting paid anyway.
- andrew got all black nails and renee got her team spirit on and got white with orange tips.
- aaron has a gun. when neil finds out, he offers to teach aaron how to shoot and take care of it, even offers to license it. aaron declines the licensing, but he does take the shooting practice. on a vacant wednesday, they take the bus to columbia, and they don’t walk out of the shooting range until aaron got all eight bullets through the bullseye. obsessed perfectionism, be damned. aaron was not going to walk out of that building without showing neil up a little.
- neil is a little proud.
- neil is really easy to get into new things, mundane things, as soon as the foxes explain it to him properly. I mean, andrew would get him into something with the snap of his fingers, but the rest would have to give a little more convincing.
- dan had to explain the idea of never have i ever five times before neil joined in willingly
- amusement parks were matt’s huge explanation of the year. it was fairly easy for him though, because all he had to do was explain what a roller coaster was before neil jumped in.
- renee once convinced neil into joining her for community service. “we’re feeding some homeless people in the neighborhood.”
- andrew got in on that too. the next week, all the foxes were seen on community service.
- allison had to explain fashion. lord, i don’t think they’ll ever be over with this. neil does end up knowing how to color code his clothes once allison graduates though.
HS AU BONUS!!!!!