The best creations come from love and I Love this print! The pattern on this printed maxi skirts is one of my favorites ^_^ Rarely does a pattern combine authentic ethnicity and beauty with such playfulness and sophistication.
Endlessly wandering the markets of Indonesia can yield many treasures to the bold and the patient (And the lucky >.< )
Check out my online shop to see other treasures I have listed. These skirts are only available to buy for one week as they are a custom range and the fabric is limited. Skirts are available in sizes XS - XXL : : : : : Shop Online HERE : : : : :
1. Learn to read the descriptions thoroughly. Just because the picture looks good does not necessarily mean that the item is going to be all that you imagine it to be and vice versa.
2. Know your materials. For example, there’s a difference between PVC and PU leather. You’ll have a much better idea of what to expect when you have this knowledge.
3. Know your body size and measurements. Most sites have a size chart which makes it a lot easier to order your accurate size.
4. Always read the reviews. It seems like it’s either an extremely happy or super pissed off customer who writes the reviews, so keep that in mind. Reviews can help you find out if the sizes run a bit small, in which case you will want to order a size bigger than you usually would.
5. For sites like Amazon and Ebay, look at the amount of items sold and the number of stars a seller has. From my experience, when those numbers were high I always got what I expected from the seller.
6. The beautiful thing about shopping on the Internet is that you can compare prices and reviews for an item easily. There’s no harm in doing a little research to make sure you’re spending your money on what you really want.
7. Pay with Paypal.
8. Trust your gut. If a seller/transaction seems shady, move on. You’ll always be able to find what you’re looking for somewhere else.
9. Just go for it! If you’ve never purchased online then I must say that you are totally missing out on a life changing experience.
I hope my tips can be of some use to you when doing your online shopping! xx