Story ideas - Bad Friendship Break-up
Character A and Character B end a formerly close friendship on extremely bad terms. Years later, Fate decreed that they meet again.
Part 1 // Part 2
- Character A receives news that Character B is terminally ill and Character A is torn over if they want to see Character B again.
- Character A receives news that Character B has amnesia. Character B, after reading their own personal diary, wants to meet Character A again…not knowing that the two of them broke ties during a heated fight.
- While they were in school, Character A was a writer while Character B was their proofreader, critic, and illustrator. Years later, Character A receives an e-mail/correspondence from a publishing company, saying that they’re interested in the story that Character A wrote years ago. Character A asks why, and the publishing company says that they’ve seen drawings of Character A’s story in an online art community/amateur exhibit/other art related venue, and the artist—who refused to be named—pointed them to the author of the story.
- Character A has become public enemy #1, and everybody has begun an all-out search for them, contacting all of the people who could know – or do know – Character A’s location. While Character B fears for their life, people who aren’t from the military force appear at Character B’s house, saying they are under orders from the top tier to save Character B from the military prosecution.
- While they were in school, Character A was a writer while Character B was their artist. Character B was drawing the characters, settings, etc. for Character A. After all these years, Character B hasn’t stopped drawing, even without Character A breathing life into the characters. By pure coincidence, Character A chances upon Character B sketching in a cafe/library/outdoor garden/etc.
- Character A is at a high school reunion where nobody knows about the terrible friendship break-up that Character A and B went through. At the party, Character A is reunited with Character B, who has become immensely successful while Character A’s own life has started going downhill.