How to Get Back Up Again
1. Don’t beat yourself. We all make mistakes, have bad experiences, and get it wrong at times.
2. Don’t dwell on what happened. Choose to learn from the past – but remember that your power’s in the present and the future.
3. Remember your potential, and what’s possible for you. You’re not that one experience or bad result.
4. Don’t let others’ expectations shape and influence your goals. It’s not their life you’re living … So decide what you will do.
5. Imagine how you’ll feel if you persevere and, despite all the obstacles, achieve success. That’s surely worth the effort, even thought it’s hard right now.
6. Just take one small step … It will rebuild your confidence … And then take another … And another after that.