Fire Emblem Blazing Sword for the Meme
1. the character i least understand
Geitz. He’s like… a merchants son and is ashamed of his dad’s practices or something?????
2. interactions i enjoyed the most
Frieeeeeeeeeeendship, not only the main trio but like the Hector-Nils scene. They’re all so good.
3. the character who scares me the most
Zephidel’s father. Wow, that guy dug his own grave.
4. the character who is mostly like me
5. hottest looks character
If you can believe it, Ephidel and Limstella- I really thought they were both good looking.
6. one thing i dislike about my fave character
I do wish Lyn got to examine her feelings about home some more- especially when two of her canon LIs prevent her from going back to Sacae.
7. one thing i like about my hated character
I realize Sonia is Hilda 2.0 and even when my wee self first played the game I knew she was just a bad person.
8. a quote or scene that haunts me
It doesn’t “haunt” me per say, but I’ve always remembered last talk between Araphen and Rath as a believable one.
9. a death that left me indifferent
Eliwood’s dad. I just was like “oh they found him, oh he’s dead”.
10. a character i wish died but didn’t
How about “didn’t die in time”? Cause honestly I got most pissed when Linus or Llyod is killed and that whole Black Fang chain is started- I just wish I could snipe Sonia before that all happens.
11. my ship that never sailed
I was kinda sad Fiona/Geitz didn’t get any epilogue? (but I’m not really invested) Uh, I’m mostly fine with all the canon options given.