The cuddliest of best friends, Tozawa and Crews, were reunited by Tozawa’s participation in the CWC. Someone at WWE was kind enough to record these two adorable humans crying and giggling and being completely unable to stop touching each other. (x)
God said to fight the good fight, so I fought, and it was good.
Abel, we have been on the precipice of each other all our lives. We bruise our tongues on each other’s names, always ready to light our sleeves on fire for an offering, always ready to spit blood out the sides of our mouths.
I hope someday it looks less like gasoline when it hits the concrete.
We shoved each other up against walls and called it anger, called each other by our own damn names, didn’t know how to feel when we started to answer to them.
Abel, I loved you first, and with your blood on my hands, I have ensured that I also loved you last.
Let this be my covenant to you, my sacred vow:
When I write poems about your body, I swear I am talking about your corpse.
Abel, I wear your clothes so that I may know what it means to be inside you.
Abel, the mark of Cain is a bruise sucked into my throat.
We always said we wanted the story where our bones were buried side by side, back to back, but I didn’t mean it like this, I never wanted to be the one doing the burying.
Selfish, maybe, the desire to write the version of the story where I got to die first, but humor me, Abel.
In this paragraph, you are the one who is alive, and I am the one rotting and making the land more fertile.
God said to make good on my promises, so I made promises, and they were good.
God said good riddance, so I walked out the door, and it was good
if anyone does crew, you will get this. and if u don't look it up
- Connor started crew bc during a fancy dinner party with his parents someone said 'hey, you kid looks like a good crew rower',,, and thus it started
- at first he thinks he's all bad and thinks he will suck, but surprisingly he doesn't.
- he's really tall so it's easy for him to take long strokes so after one season of doing it he's bumped up to varsity.
- let me tell you, all of the coxswains l o v e this man
- they look up to him in both ways, literal and mentally
- he started a natural and wow lOOK AT THOSE STROKES
- also, all of the girls love Connor, they love his hair and braiding it.
- Connor also love crew, it gives him propose, it makes him not feel like a freak. he doesn't feel like an outsider anymore
- also because he rows for a boathouse (which is with other schools) no one has literally ever heard of him, so firsts impressions are now 'hey your the best male rower on the team?' instead of 'hey your the one who threw a printer at a teacher in second grade?'
- ((also gives him a hOT C R E W. B O D Y))
- his parents love watching him race, and his sister even comes along. After 1 year of rowing she doesn't even ask or is forced too. It's a family weekly tradition to all go see Connor the crew star™ row
- all in all, Connor fucking loves crew(but he hates the crew uniforms, too tight, no long sleeves, no black)
- Connor later grows up to be a Olympic medalist, he's won 5 gold metals and continues to win more every olympics.
Nissan Titan XD PRO-4X Project Basecamp, 2017. Designed for “self-sustaining exploration of backcountry”, powered by a 310 hp Cummins® 5.0 litre V8 Turbo Diesel. Key modifications include 3-inch lift kit, bed cage, stargazer tent, light bar and 35-inch tires.
Life on the open waters was rough. Literally and emotionally.
Being an explorer of the new world required many months at sea, and currently
you were sailing along the Western coast of Africa; prime pirate territory. You
had warned the captain of your ship that these waters were too treacherous,
that cargo ships taking the shortcut back to England were excellent targets for
those vile creatures called pirates. But he had waved you off, muttering
something about how you were lucky to be on board because you’re a “disrespectful
woman who had no business being on his ship”.
So you had bunkered down, a permanent scowl on your face as the
other shipmates gave you hungry looks. At least if you survived taking this
shorter route you would be home sooner, meaning no more sleeping while
clutching a knife under you pillow. You had no other choice but to accept your
companions, since no other ships would accept a female adventurer. You wished that
the Kraken would come up and swallow them all whole.