Can you recommend some of your favourites Taylor's interviews ?
OHHHHH BOY SO MANY!!!! I’ll have to go back and revisit some older eras to make a comprehensive but here are a few of my favorites from the 1989 era plus one or two others I love. These are all video, btw, but if you want, I can do my favorite written interviews as well.
- Taylor and Zac Efron on Ellen during promo for The Lorax
- YouTube Presents Taylor Swift, from 2011
- Taylor on Katie, in 2012, though I didn’t love the tone of this, I think she answered well
- Graham Norton, fall 2014 - all clips are good but i like this one in particular
- “Taylor Swift Talks,” with Fearne Cotton from BBC1, because I think it’s about as open as she’ll ever be
- Taylor and Ed on Radio One because it’s HILARIOUS
- 1989 Track-by-Track Descriptions
- Zane Lowe in Sydney
- Barbara Walters, because Barbara was an ass and Taylor just SHUT HER DOWN
- The iconic Grammy’s 2015 red carpet interview
- Intimate with Liza Fromer, where she talks about Harry WAY more than she intended to (oops!)
- Her Nashville Grammy pro session
- And last but not least, NPR’s “’Anything that Connects:’ A Conversation with Taylor Swift”
I put in bold the ones that are my absolute favorites out of this list.