“You’re gonna mistakes, you’re gonna make good friends and Mr. Feeny will probably teach you every grade you’re ever in. And maybe you’ll meet a woman as wonderful as Topanga, how’d you like that? And maybe you’ll make a friend like Shawn. But when you’re not a little boy anymore, when the world taught you how to be this man, you know, you’re still gonna make mistakes. But your family and your friends that you made along the way are gonna help you. Even thought it’ll seem like the world’s going out of it’s way to teach you these hard lessons, you’re gonna realize that it’s the same world that’s giving you your family and your friends, you know? And you’re gonna come to believe to believe that the world’s gonna protect you too. Boy Meets World. Now I get it.“
6 Times I Have Been 100% Convinced That Hannibal and Will Were About To Kiss - A List
1. Fromage - Post Tobias fight / death when Hannibal realises that Will didn’t actually die ( and does a lil gasp n swallow oh lordy) and that he has FEELINGS about that and he looks up at Will with tear glistening eyes and absolute adoration ‘I was worried you were dead’ (fyi this is one of my fav scenes ever it’s so angsty and beautiful and uGHHH)
2. Su-Zakana - post turducken horse birth gross times when Hannibal cha chas in real smooth and takes Will’s gun out of his hand ( no that’s not a euphemism) in the most erotically charged scene i’ve seen on TV in a long time despite the gross ass surrounding setting, and he grabs Will’s FACE in his HAND and they are so close to kissing holy shit I really don’t know how that didn’t happen especially cause Hannibal at the same time is barely containing his boner for Will’s mind
3. Mizumono - Post horrendously heart wrenching ( or should I say gut wrenching ) betrayal stab goodbye moment when Hannibal is literally crying and stabs Will and embraces him like oh my GOD
4. Dolce - almost every single moment in the scene in the art gallery but especially possibly the most romantic thing Hannibal has ever said ‘If I saw you everyday forever Will, I would remember this time’
5. The Wrath Of The Lamb - When Hannibal and Will are about to enjoy a nice glass of wine together before The Red Dragon shows up and Will says ‘ I don’t know if I can save myself, maybe that’s just fine.’ and Hannibal gives him the most intense smoulder look I have almost ever seen with SUCH a pause that I honestly was like ‘this is it, this is the moment’
6. The Wrath Of The Lamb - The ‘It’s beautiful’ moment just before the cliff hanger
(if these are ur gifs let me know and I’ll pop credit in cause I just used google sozzzz )
bones rewatch → 1x17: the skull in the desert “I’m just afraid that I don’t have a generous heart. I’m afraid that I won’t have the chance that I had with Kirk ever again.” “You will.” “How can you be so sure?”
OUAT 6x10... a little more serious thoughts & review:
Soooo… here we go :)
- Evil Queen about Forest Hobo at his grave… well… she was taking words out of my mouth with this one. “Loosing RH was the best thing that ever happend to us”. Preach to the choir sister! And can I hear an AMEN? - Emma to Regina - “Don’t let her get to You”… Awwwww… worried puppy :) - Emma attacking the Queen & worried about hurting Regina? Yummmm… - Emma leaving Regina behind and worried about Regina hurting herself? Hello??? Check please!!! - The whole scene in the diner after Emma was send to “whatever the heck”…. Worried & pissed Regina is my fav combo :) - Charming pissing on Hook… :) yep… who is a good papa? whooooo’s a goood papa, huh? :D - Regina as a voice of reason in the middle of Hooks & Charming pissing match :D - Queen and appletini :P - Queen & Regina & wish… :) Regina FTW!
btw. in this moment I really need to point out that it was Regina’s plan to get to Emma? No Hook, no Charming, not enyone else just her.
Simply “send me to the same place where Emma Swan is” :)
- “Not-so-evil” Regina in “whatever the heck” land… awww…. she was soooo cute :) - RUN DWARF! RUN!!! :) - Snow & Charming monument… BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! - “Seriously?” —- now is my new fav word :P - Brainwashed Emma…. singing/humming in the woods… my gosh THAT was funny :) - “EMMA?… WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO YOU?” :) - “WHE SHARE CUSTODY OF A SON”…. Reginas face was priceless! - Did Snow & Charming use teleportation device to get ther so fast? - The Mad Rumple was a simple delight! :) - THE NOT SO EVIL REGINA IN HER DELICIOUSLY EVIL DRESS… :P - Proud moms looking at Henry… :) - “Sorry I’m late.” - Uncharmings kidnapped and Emma surrender the kingdom to Regina…. and we’ve got another “SERIOUSLY?” :D - The whole conversation in EQ castle was priceless… :D - Heart crushing extravaganza :) Finally! After all those years: Regina “2” & Charmings “-2” :) That was funny. - “I know You Emma” - “Oh, come on Miss Swan!” - Regina surrender to Henry. Awwwwwww…. that was sweet! - AND MOMA EMMA IS BACK! :) - Emma to Regina: “That was… very dark!” :P - “Let’s go stop the real Evil Queen!” - “Singins princess Emma isnt; my favourite model.” :) :) :) - “I didn’t sing” :) :) :) - LET’S GO HOME! - Hand-holding :) - Emma not leaving Regina alone :)
IN SUMMARY: I think it was the one of the greatest SQ episodes since the 2nd curse (and Regina giving Emma & Henry their happy ending) I’m not even worried about return of Forest Hobo , cause…. magic always comes with the price… so this time RH is going to be for Regina. And I’m okay with that :) :) :) Fuck this constipated asshole :P
This is based on one of the scenes in the fanfic ‘Break My Heart, Break Your Heart’ by thesilvergoddess :D
D.va is one of my favourite characters and rarely do you ever see her so well written. normally she’s just a Dorito gremlin right? This fic is doing things to me and I can’t wait for the next chapter already.