The wolf was looking at her. Its jaws were red and wet and its eyes glowed golden in the dark room. It was Bran’s wolf, she realized. Of course it was. “Thank you,” Catelyn whispered, her voice faint and tiny. She lifted her hand, trembling. The wolf padded closer, sniffed at her fingers, then licked at the blood with a wet rough tongue. When it had cleaned all the blood off her hand, it turned away silently and jumped up on Bran’s bed and lay down beside him. Catelyn began to laugh hysterically. ― Catelyn III, A Game of Thrones.
You don’t need the instructions. When was the last time you’ve ever used instructions? Am I right? You don’t need them because you are too smart to waste your time with them, okay? You can figure it out. Stiles, you’re the one who always figures it out. So you can do it. Figure it out.
We think of our emotions like they’re these unique, personal phenomena, that no one has ever felt what we have felt. There is a basis in science for every emotion we feel. Anger, love. As a scientist, I know there’s nothing magical about what makes us feel something for someone else.
6 Times I Have Been 100% Convinced That Hannibal and Will Were About To Kiss - A List
1. Fromage - Post Tobias fight / death when Hannibal realises that Will didn’t actually die ( and does a lil gasp n swallow oh lordy) and that he has FEELINGS about that and he looks up at Will with tear glistening eyes and absolute adoration ‘I was worried you were dead’ (fyi this is one of my fav scenes ever it’s so angsty and beautiful and uGHHH)
2. Su-Zakana - post turducken horse birth gross times when Hannibal cha chas in real smooth and takes Will’s gun out of his hand ( no that’s not a euphemism) in the most erotically charged scene i’ve seen on TV in a long time despite the gross ass surrounding setting, and he grabs Will’s FACE in his HAND and they are so close to kissing holy shit I really don’t know how that didn’t happen especially cause Hannibal at the same time is barely containing his boner for Will’s mind
3. Mizumono - Post horrendously heart wrenching ( or should I say gut wrenching ) betrayal stab goodbye moment when Hannibal is literally crying and stabs Will and embraces him like oh my GOD
4. Dolce - almost every single moment in the scene in the art gallery but especially possibly the most romantic thing Hannibal has ever said ‘If I saw you everyday forever Will, I would remember this time’
5. The Wrath Of The Lamb - When Hannibal and Will are about to enjoy a nice glass of wine together before The Red Dragon shows up and Will says ‘ I don’t know if I can save myself, maybe that’s just fine.’ and Hannibal gives him the most intense smoulder look I have almost ever seen with SUCH a pause that I honestly was like ‘this is it, this is the moment’
6. The Wrath Of The Lamb - The ‘It’s beautiful’ moment just before the cliff hanger
(if these are ur gifs let me know and I’ll pop credit in cause I just used google sozzzz )
(I have no idea what Infinity War will be like, so I’m going to make up some stuff to write this scene because I Need.)
clenched as he looked at Steve beside him in this haze of alien gunfire. As determined as the tiny punk who fought bullies in alleyways, the super soldier
had his teeth bared in defiance, shield held up to deflect the blast away from
the pair of them and right back at the grunts. What a damn beautiful disaster.
yelled as he fired a couple of rounds into the wave of enemies. Despite how
hard the pair of them and all their allies fought, Bucky knew a last stand when
he saw one. And, well, there had always been one thing he’d wanted to do before
he bit it.
Steve vaulted off Bucky’s shoulder to kick an alien in the chops. Trust Steve
to just kick things in a battle where mystical red magic and that caped wizard’s
reality warping was going on.
“You know how we
always talked about getting married? Like our perfect gal, where we’d have it,
how your tiny ass would look in a suit?” Bucky hurled a grenade over a car the
grunts had taken cover from Falcon behind.
smacked another alien into next week with his shield. “Yeah?”
This banter was
just like the old days.
“Well I reckon
that if we’re gonna die here today I want to get married.” Bucky rolled behind
the bus that was the centre of the fight as a blast melted the tarmac where he’d
been seconds ago.
“Nobody’s dying today!”
Steve yelled, hurled his shield, hit five aliens with bounces then caught it
again. How he even did that, Bucky had no idea.
“Steve!” The desperate
edge on Bucky’s voice made Steve turn toward him eyes wide. Bucky just grabbed his friend
by the front of his Star Spangled Spandex and pulled him close as they both
huddled behind the shield. “Will you marry me?”