1. The first vinyl i ever owned was Tonight by David Bowie and it was christmas gif of my brother ♥
2. Tbh Aladdin Sane is not one of my fav albums by Bowie, i feel like it has something missing tho it has some good stuff like Time and Cracked Actor ♥
3. When I was at 6th grade i knew all the lyrics to Katy Perry’s Friday Night and Carley Rae Jepsen’s Call me Maybe bc all my friends used to play that damn song like 24/7
4. I actually love Andy Taylor (DD) HE IS A CUTIE!!!!
5. The first band i ever loved with all my life was The Rasmus ♥
6. The first album i dedicated my life too was Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue, they where my life when i was 8.
7. I used to not like Ashes to Ashes by Bowie, that’s a sin, i know.
8. I LOOOVEEED Panic! at the Disco… now i hate them…
9. I used to look like a boy when i was between 7 and 9 and all my friends at school thought that i was boy that liked to wear skirts…
10. I’ve become more self conscious thanks to the tumblr community about the LGBTQ+ community and i hate when ppl bully them bc for what they are, i really didn’t understand too much of that before joining here, thank ♥
hi clara it's kokia anon. i'm interested about what kinds of japanese music you listen to. do you have any other fav japanese songs?
hiya anon. i listen to anything. visual kei (seen some very interesting visuals might i add), j-rock, j-indie, j-pop, jazz artists, OST’s, vocaloids, etc. lately, i’ve been listening to these japanese artists: Kokia, Aimer, Ayaka, Galilei Galileo, Ame no Parade, Aqua Timez, Orange, Do As Infinity, and One OK Rock
specific songs i’ve been replaying recently? Since I have Aimer’s song open in a tab, I’ll link you to it: Hoshi no Kieta Yoru ni (live version bc it’s my fav, oh and the lyrics again!!!!). One OK Rock’s Heartache (it has to be the japanese one, not the complete english version xD), Where ever you are, and Notes’n’Words. Do As Infinity’s Shinjitsu no Uta and Fukai Mori. That seems about it for me and my feels.
Summary: Set after 3x20 “Kansas”. After saving the town one more time, Emma decided to return to New York, leaving her past behind. Three years later, she realizes that might be not have been the best decision.
You don’t know if it’s
fear or desire
Danger the drug that takes you higher
Head in heaven, fingers in the mire
Her heart is racing,
you can’t keep up
The night is bleeding like a cut
Between the horses of love and lust
We are trampled underfoot So cruel, U2
Killian noticed something wrong with his apartment door the
moment he walked into his corridor. Someone had picked his lock. He reached for the door and in a swift motion
opened it, reaching immediately for his gun behind his waist and entering his
He almost chocked at the sight of Emma standing in the
middle of his living room.
“What the bloody hell, Swan!?! I could
have shot you!” He shouted in absolute rage as he lowered his gun and put
in on a side table.
“So… how was your date?” She asked nonchalantly.
“My date?You broke into my apartment to ask about my
date?” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He took a few deep breaths
to calm down.