We all love twin Hiros. We also all love twin Tadashis. But what about both? DOUBLE THE SWEATER VESTS. DOUBLE THE HAIR FLOOFS. D O U B L E T H E G A Y .
I’M NOT SURE IF THIS IS A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS GOING THROUGH MY MIND
Number one though, poor Cass. FOUR geniuses in her house? Two were bad enough but FOUR??
AU time. It’s f-ing AU time.
So basically there are four siblings. Somehow. SOMEHOW THE HAMADA FAMILY’S LUCK (or misfortune) WAS TRIPLED THAT OF THE POPULATION OF CALIFORNIA and the parents of the hamada bros gave birth to TWO SETS OF IDENTICAL TWINS.
The twin Tadashis are indeed the law abiding, upstanding citizens (sort of) however while one of them is into Robotics the other is into literature (Takumi) and has to wear glasses (not just reading glasses) because he’s nearsighted.
The twin Hiro’s are rebellious as hell but while Hiro is tinkering with appliances around the house Hisashi is drawing on the walls. Art, not surprisingly, was his forte.
Headcanons for this…thing:
- The twins used to have to share beds when they were younger (two beds each), the younger twins still do having no real problem with it.
- While Tadashi didn’t mind being pushed into a little space in their room Takumi DID very much mind and they all made a clear boundary straight down the middle (there was a legal document and everything)
- Constant fights because they’re always stealing each others stuff
- (( Poor Aunt Cass I’m sorry ))
- Takumi and Hisashi, surprisingly, do not get along very well unlike Tadashi and Hiro
- Which leads to a lot of time in the ‘get along’ t-shirt
- Hisashi going with Hiro to watch his bro kick ass in the arena (bot fighting)
- Hisashi’s art style is ever changing. It’ll literally jump from realistic to cartoonish within hours depending on his mood
- Do not poke the sleeping demon children.
- Or else your nose will break
- (”That was one time Tadashi and we said that we were sorry”)
Takumi takes their parent’s death much harder than the others do and withdraws into himself for a while. It’s Hiro that draws him out of it.
- Tadashi dragging the younger twins to the Bathroom (who are kicking and screaming) to wash up for dinner while Takumi just watches.
- Hiro and Hisashi are lil shits (Takumi swore that they’d been fox spirits in their previous lives) and their brothers nicknamed them the ‘Demon twins’
- Hiro and Tadashi are constantly having to break up physical fights between their other brothers.