I daresay that asking anonymously kind of defeats the purpose.
If someone came up to you with a hat on, big sunglasses, giant fake beard, voice disguised, wearing a long trench coat, and asked you to be their friend, what would you say?
How do you know there’s not two short people under that coat? Do both of them want to be your friend? What if it’s only the top one? Why do they travel around like this? I have so many questions!
So Anon, I have basically just assumed that you are, in fact, two short people wearing a long coat, hat, sunglasses, and a fake beard. But it would be kind of cool to have a friend (friends, I guess) who do/does that…
1. Moorim School (has Hongbin from VIXX)
2. Cheer Up or sassy go go) (has N from VIXX)
3. Goblin (Sungjae from BtoB)
4. Who are you school 2015 (Sungjae from BtoB)
5. You’re beautiful
6. To the beautiful you ( Minho and Sulli and Kwanghee) - This is what made me love Kwanghee since 2014 me and me friend used to fangirl about Lee Hyunwoo and had second lead support for him
7. Cheese in the trap
These are the only ones I can think about on the top of my head but there is a few more and I have so many to watch still :D
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their
tumblr blog would be like
Noah would use his tumblr to help promote his band
Dragonblood. It’ll pretty much be the official blog. With schedules for shows,
pictures, band member introductions, AMA’s,all the good stuff!
34. Do you have any twin characters?
Nope. At least none in
the Wizard/Pirate101 fandoms!
Now I’m gonna cheat and
use the last three to gush about Olive Luckyhoof. Croaky’s big sister! I love
her to bits but she is unfortunately only a minor character…
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
Olive is a satyr so only her top half is ‘human’.
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best
dancer Her last name isn’t luckyhoof for
nothing! She loves to dance!Tap
dancing and river dancing are her best styles!
39. Introduce any character you want Olive is one of many ‘siblings’ Croaky has. However only he and Olive
are officially adopted, the others all found their forever homes elsewhere.
Olive used to dabble as a Conjurer, so she can summon a few minions whenever
she travels or when she’s at home to help around the house. Her favorite
minions are a trio of Wooden Golems who she’s affectionally named Winkin,
Blinkin, and Nodd. The trio of golems however tend to cause more trouble than
be of actual help…that’s when she has to bring out her big boy. Ferdinand the
For an actor to have the chance to go and play something that’s far away from yourself, physically and also in terms of personality, character, is so much fun. It’s slightly terrifying that you won’t live up to it, but it’s just the most creatively satisfying challenge.