DDD Choushiioh Purplish Hell Armageddon / D/D/D Superdoom King Purplish Armageddon
Level 10 DARK Fiend-Type Fusion Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 1
(1) Once per turn, during damage calculation, when a “D/D/D” Fusion Monster you control battles an opponent’s monster: You can have that opponent’s monster lose 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.
2 “D/D/D” monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) monster effect once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its original ATK.
(2) Before damage calculation, when an opponent’s monster attacks or is attacked: You can have that opponent’s ATK become its original ATK until the end of the Damage Step.
(3) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone
Haoh Hakuryuu Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon / Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Synchro Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 10
(1) Once per turn, before damage calculation, when a monster you control battles an opponent’s monster: You can have that monster you control gain ATK equal to that opponent’s monster’s ATK until the end of the Damage Step.
1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner “Clear Wing” monster
You can only use either of this card name’s (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of this turn.
(2) During either player’s Battle Phase, if this card was Synchro Summoned: You can destroy all Level 5 or higher monsters your opponent controls.
(3) If this card is destroyed in the Monster Zone: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
DC Brau’s On the Wings of Armageddon Imperial IPA (Picked up at Chevy Chase Wine and Spirits in DC). A 3 of 4. Smells of great tropical fruit and some strong citrus notes - quite pith-like in nature. The body is very, very bitter, but there’s some nice fruity balancing sweetness as well - a bit more malty than I was expecting. A very good, aggressive, Imperial IPA - but this doesn’t stand out of the pack for me.
My boy Jablair lives down in DC and drives up now and then to see his folks. When he does, he usually hooks my boy Duce and I up with beer we can’t get up this way.
Though DC Brau started distributing more beer up north, this beer was one that’s hard to get even in DC. This was On the Wings of Armageddon Imperial IPA. The first sip made me think “juicy and dry”. There were flavors of tropical fruit on the initial sip which then switched to a kick of citrus. The bitter shows up early in the middle, but isn’t overpowering. There’s malt in the background holding everything together. It was 9.2% ABV, but the alcohol was well hidden. It had a slightly dry finish. This beer was great!