the fake ah crew and aviation.
everyone in the fake ah crew knows how to pilot a plane, a helicopter, a jet, whatever. everyone in the fake ah crew has their own distinct styles.
- an absolutely insane pilot. ridiculously reckless.
- loves to fuck with people by flying right under them/crashing into them on the ground/flying directly at them and swerving at the last minute/firing missiles unnecessarily.
- likes to yell ‘BOOM!’ as he blows things up below him.
- likes to try to chop people in half with helicopter blades.
- 150% more maniacal cackling.
- says he’s still in the air a lot.
- the crew made a running joke out of it after he said it about ten times in one mission.
- sighs every time he says it.
- likes to skate off the tops of bigger planes.
- “so…i may have [insert carefully understated act of mischief]”
- flies even less often than geoff.
- prefers to sharpshoot from the passenger seat.
- when he does fly, forgoes the usual loud talking and joking in favor of more subdued, spaced out, and sarcastic quips.
- prefers jets.
- while barely avoiding a building/radio tower/antenna/other plane: “uhp! i’m fine.”
- can’t read an altimeter to save his life.
- seriously it’s bad.
- how do you get anywhere ray.
- likes to park on a runway and shoot out people’s tires from the wing.
- also just watch the other members of the crew zoom around through his sniper scope.
- parks on top of convenience stores to load up on snacks.
- has filled an entire cargo hold with funyuns.
- “WHERE ARE THE LINES?!”
- a distracted, but surprisingly good pilot.
- very good at tricky landings.
- always volunteers to do stunt flying.
- has mixed results with stunt flying.
- favors titans and cargobobs.
- uses said cargobobs to pick up confused citizens and leave them on the roof of the maze bank tower.
- lands on people/cars/trucks/trains/highways/rivers a lot, often without realizing.
- “i wanna try something!”
- panics a lot.
- constantly makes flying/whooshing noises.
- likes to play with chopper cameras.
- runs people over a lot. far more than he should.
- “uh oh. UH OH! (unintelligible squawking)”
- main pilot for the crew.
- an expert with most forms of aircraft.
- likes to do tricks.
- she and geoff turn into giggly bitches when they fly together.
- this is because she and geoff get up to some shit when they fly together.
- flies under bridges a lot.
- has a habit of losing a wing.
- just the one wing. every time.
- what do you have against two wings, jack?
- gives the others helpful tips while flying. ( “hey green plane, your wheels are still down!” )
- reckless, if not quite as reckless as ryan.
- favors choppers with gun attachments.
- basically flies like a road rage driver.
- yells so much.
- so much.
- also makes lots of flying/whooshing noises.
- likes to fly directly up and stall his plane. nobody knows why??
- constant benny and the jets references.
- shoots at gavin.
- shoots at civilians.
- flies low over the streets and shoots up cars.
- almost crashes into other people a lot.
- yells at gavin a lot.
- like more than usual, which is already a lot.
- this is usually because he always ends up flying with gavin somehow.
- “hOLY SHIT, ____!”
- doesn’t fly if he can help it.
- on the rare chance that he does, he flies decently, but not great.
- constantly leaves the landing gear down/fuel tank empty/body riddled with bullet holes.
- not very good at judging distance. clips a lot of billboards/mountainsides/radio towers/other planes.
- likes sporty planes and wider-than-necessary turns.
- “this is cool as dicks dude.”
- often recaps episodes of always sunny and other tv shows when flying.
- “saw that happen!”