In Gab. Vol 72 has a 50 Q&A with Nocturnal Bloodlust My friend LuLu offered to translate for me, and so I shall share with you all! These guys make me laugh XD
1) One word to sum up your personality Hiro: Social Daichi: My pace (ie doing things at one’s own pace) Cazqui: Pride (in my work) Masa: Free Natsu: Honorable
2) What is the greatest compliment for you? Hiro: You’ve gotten more muscles have you!? Daichi: (idk how to translate this in English) Cazqui: Unique Masa: You draw well Natsu: You’re awesome
3) What are you into recently? Hiro: A cellphone app called Deemo Daichi: Pictures Cazqui: Musicals Masa: Decorative plants Natsu: Watching anime made for adults
4) What is the thing you want most? Hiro: A wallet from Hysteric Glamor Daichi: A digital single lens reflex camera Cazqui: My new guitar that’s currently being made and THE OMNIGOD Masa: A tortoise Natsu: Time
5) What would you have been if you weren’t in a band? Hiro: President Daichi: Manager of a cafe Cazqui: A beautician Masa: Architect Natsu: A corpse
6) What is the thing that made you most angry recently? Hiro: When I couldn’t personally express myself at a live Daichi: When I forgot to save my composition data Cazqui: When I was my guitar angry during recording (t/n: maybe, playing an angry guitar riff?) Masa: When I fell asleep with the TV on and woke up to the loud voice of the person doing morning infomercials. Natsu: When Sora cancelled plans at the last minute
7) What made you laugh the most recently? Hiro: I forgot what we were talking about but it was when we were chatting while moving* (ie traveling to their next live) Daichi: When my dog was sleeping on the stairs Cazqui: When we were shooting for artist photos for tokuten* Masa: When we went out to eat Natsu: Volcano High (a Korean movie) (*Tokuten are the extra things that the stores give you when you buy a CD)
8) What’s your favorite place? Hiro: Quiet places Daichi: Cafes and railroad crossings Cazqui: Places where clothing stores are lined up Masa: Home Natsu: Enoshima
9) Where would you go if you were traveling? Hiro: Somewhere quiet and where I can see the ocean Daichi: Machu Pichu Cazqui: Paris Masa: America Natsu: Rio de Janiero
10) What would you do if time stopped for everyone else but you for one hour? Hiro: I’d be agitated Daichi: I’d take a bath in a water storage tank of a [lavish] place like a mansion Cazqui: I’d go to the instrument store (lol) Masa: I’d go to the bank for a bit… (lol) Natsu: Scream
11) What do you want to eat right now? Hiro: Unagi Daichi: Delicious pancakes Cazqui: A large bowl of Karamiso from the Naritake in Tsudanuma (Chiba) Masa: Sushi Natsu: Meat
12) What made you cry recently? Hiro: Watching a movie Daichi: Watching a movie Cazqui: Listening to the album recording Masa: Sekai Maru Mie’s* reemergence on VTR Natsu: A video of Susan Boyle (*Sekai Maru Mie is a documentary/variety show that aired in the 90’s)
13) What would you be if you were reborn? Hiro: God Daichi: A dog Cazqui: One more Cazqui (with my current ability) from age 0 Masa: A dolphin Natsu: A dolphin
14) What is your charm point? Hiro: Physical beauty (ie his muscles) Diachi: Lips and eyes Cazqui: Recently I’ve been told its the way the corners of my mouth rise (ie how he smiles) Masa: Eyes Natsu: Mouth
15) What do you like to listen to when you’re feeling down? Hiro: ROCKSTAR by NICKELBACK Daichi: Jazz Cazqui: Don’t Stop Believin by Journey Masa: Mono by Fightstar Natsu: Wake Me Up by Dirty Loops
16) What is the first CD you bought? Hiro: T.M.Revolution’s “HOT LIMIT” Daichi: I don’t remember Cazqui: Ryoko Shinohara’s “Itoshisa to Setsunasa to Kokorozuyosa to” Masa: Kamen Raider Kuuga Natsu: Porno Graffiti’s “LACK”
17) What was the first live you went to? Hiro: Southern All Stars at Koshien Daichi: Girugamesh Cazqui: Eric Clapton at Saitama Super Arena Masa: My cousin’s Natsu: Guitar Wolf
18) What was the thing that burned the hottest this year?* Hiro: Live Daichi: Updating the live’s temperature (?) Cazqui: Composing Masa: BLAZE oneman Natsu: It hasn’t burned yet (ie it hasn’t happened yet) (*is punny in Japanese and idk how to put it in English)
19) If you could wish for one thing and have it come true, what would it be? Hiro: I want to be Superman Daichi: I want a dokodemo door (anywhere door, kinda like a teleporter. It’s from Doraemon) Cazqui: I want to be a Guitar Neet(o。q°o) Masa: I would wish to continue doing music forever Natsu: World domination
20) What did you think about before going to sleep yesterday? Hiro: Waking up at 8 tomorrow….zzz Daichi: I don’t sleep Cazqui: I need to go to sleep so I’m not late to this interview Masa: About recording phrases Natsu: I watched an animated movie (Perfect Blue)
21) What was the first thing you thought when you woke up today? Hiro: The world is at peace today. Daichi: I don’t sleep…. Cazqui: It’s already this time!?? Masa: I need to go to [the interview location] Natsu: Ah. I need to compile my schedule.
22) When do you feel you are attractive? Hiro: Always Daichi: When I’m wearing a scarf Cazqui: When I skillfully take out a hard boiled egg Masa: When I record an awesome bass line Natsu: During photoshoots
23) What is a something you recently thought was a great thing to buy? Hiro: A one of a kind Ferari (lie) Daichi: I bought a nice smelling treatment Cazqui: MAXON OD808 Masa: Bentsu? (Ideal)* Natu: Cheap Pork ribs (*not sure of answer)
24) Give Hiro a catch phrase! Hiro: Oresama Daichi: Body and norse bridge Cazqui: Roar from hell -satanic vomit- (dokya Masa: God of destruction banzai Natsu: The strongest and evilist (t/n: He used word play: "saikyou to saikyou”)
25) Give Daichi a catch phrase! Hiro: Reading boy Daichi: Fine arts hikki (hikikomori) Cazqui: Fascinating handsome man -beautiful fairy- (dokya Masa: Punny cameraman Natsu: Elegant appearace
26) Give Cazqui a catch phrase! Hiro: Guitar Freak Daichi: Mr. Guitar Lashes Cazqui: The (o。q°o) person Masa: Guitar Hero Natsu: Bizarre
27) Give Masa a catch phrase! Hiro: Bass principle Daichi: Fashionable bass Cazqui: 6-string emperor -Tofu so good~-(dokya Masa: The Takada Junji of the future Natsu: luxurious and gorgeous
28) Give Natsu a catch phrase! Hiro: Idiot drummer Daichi: Drummer chef Cazqui: unaffected and sincere -summer tough guy- (dokya Masa: Hot-blooded drummer Natsu: Ii ne!
29) What is your ideal breakfast? Hiro: Niigata rice, miso soup, highest quality A5 wagyu beef, vegetables Daichi: Japanese food Cazqui: Ramen (until the end) Masa: Japanese food Natsu: Bacon and egg sandwhich
30) What shampoo do you use? Hiro: Takara Beltmont ESTESSIMO Head Spa series Daichi: L'Occitane Cazqui: One that smells like coconuts Masa: One that smells like oranges Natsu: Diane
31) What city would you like to live in? Hiro: Hawaii Daichi: Aoyama Cazqui: Far away from misery Masa: Milano Natsu: Rio de Janeiro
32) What TV program did you like as a child? Hiro: Vocabula Tengoku Daichi: Hacchi Pocchi Station Cazqui: Probably Gundam!! Masa: Gakkou he ikou! Natsu: Hitotsu Yane no Shita
33) What is your current favorite TV show? Hiro: All of the shows that SUMMERS (さまぁ〜ず ) appears in Daichi: The Discovery Channel Cazqui: Mitsuaki Iwago no sekai neko aruki Masa: Shabekuri 007 Natsu: Getsuyou kara yofukashi
34) What is your favorite drink? Hiro: Dry ginger ale Daichi: Tea Cazqui: Soy protein x milk = so goooddd Masa: Red Bull Natsu: Green tea
35) One word now that you finished 34 questions! Hiro: Already? Let’s keep going! Daichi: I want to drink Cazqui: Ungyaraba! (idk what this means) Masa: So long. Natsu: Ha!?
36) What is your favorite CD recently? Hiro: NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST’S “GRIMOIRE” Daichi: THE OMNIGOD Cazqui: THE OMNIGOD master CD Masa: THE OMNIGOD Natsu: OMEGA
37) What is a book, manga, or movie that you have been moved by recently? Hiro: Frozen Daichi: Kentaro Kobayashi’s works Cazqui: V For Vendetta Masa: Metallica’s “Through The Never” Natsu: Kokuhaku
38) If you can timeslip (go back in time), which era would you go to and what would you do? Hiro: Now is best. Daichi: I would fight dinosaurs Cazqui: I want to tell the Cazqui from 5 years ago the best way to move forward Masa: I want to wage war in the Sengoku Era Natsu: I want to go to the distant future and see if UFO’s are time machines
39) If you had a month off, what would you do? Hiro: Snowboard Daichi: Go on a journey on bicycle Cazqui: Guitar neet Masa: Visit a friend in Miami Natsu: Practice [drums]
40) Please go into someone’s head. Who is it? Hiro: Meowth and Nyappi Daichi: My dog Cazqui: Kazumasa Oda Masa: Cazqui Natsu: A baby
41) What was your childhood dream? Hiro: singer Daichi: Pirate Cazqui: What was it? Masa: Carpenter Natsu: Snake
42) Who is someone that has attracted your attention recently? Hiro: Funassyi (t/n: the mascot character of Chiba). He can definitely sell! Daichi:Ueda Marie (t/n: singer-songwriter) Cazqui: (o。q°o)9m Masa: Ariyoshi the actor Natsu: Seven Antonopoulos
43) What is your treasure? Hiro: People’s smiles Daichi: The bookcase in my room Cazqui: Everything I have now Masa: Letters from fans that I get at onemans Natsu: I can’t say
44) What’s your favorite phrase? Hiro: I’m hungry Daichi: I don’t have one Cazqui: I want to be a guitar neet Masa: My neck hurts Natsu: Don!
45) Where was your first date? Hiro: At a park Daichi: Saitama shintoshin Cazqui? Neet? I’m not a neet! Masa: In elementary school, at the nearby cultural center Natsu: The Sanzu River (t/n: the Japanese equivalent of the River Styx…)
46) Which female actress or talent would you like to appear alongside with? Hiro: Akemi Darenogare Daichi: Yuriko Yoshitaka Cazqui: Miyuki Torii Masa: Kyoko Fukuda Natsu: A lady who can inflate herself like a puffer fish
47) The girl you like is right in front of you but you can never see her again. What do you do? Hiro: Despair, and despair again Daichi: Play shiritori Cazqui: Two-shot cheki Masa: Quit Natsu: Nothing
48) Please say your best pickup lines Hiro: “Wanna go out with me?” Daichi: “I have popcorn at my house. Wanna come and have some?” Cazqui: “Punch me if you can!” Masa: “Have some candy” Natsu: “You have beautiful heels”
49)What do you want to do before the year ends? Hiro: World Domination Daichi: I want to remodel 3 more times Cazqui: I want to go to Naritake Masa: Save money Natsu: I want to see Burn (t/n: Not quite sure what Natsu and Daichi are talking about)
50) Yourself in 10 years? Hiro: And Hiro became a legend…fin Daichi: Not-existent Cazqui: (o。q°o)←This will become intense Masa: Still doing Nokubura Natsu: I’ll be in my 30’s, won’t I~
Agape, It means more than you think: A minor history lesson to basically headcannon Otayuri for episode 11
Okay kiddos let’s have a chat about Archaic greek. Agape currently means “unconditional love/pure love given by God,” but that’s not what it originally meant.
Agape is used in Archaic Greek to represent love for one’s children, for a spouse and one’s close friends, it was also used to denote a feast of love (definition from a Greek Lexicon). Nowadays it refers to the pure unquestioning love of god, this is due to the prevalence of monotheistic omnigods in our current world and the influence of Greek Philosophers on medieval Christianity’s scribes (e.g. Thomas Aquinas being a massive Plato and Aristotle fanboy).
Now I believe this to be important on the sole basis that Yuratchka’s performance of Agape follows the original definition, focusing on love of family. But it’s not enough. We’ve seen Yuratchka’s performances and we know he’s lacking emotional depth. How does Yuratchka fix this? Well he needs to see the second portion of the Archaic definition. “…a feast of love…”. Yuratchka NEEDS more love. He needs to understand another form of Agape, friendship. I think our brilliant YOI team are obviously aware of Agape’s meaning and this leads me to believe in the Grand Prix Final Yuri Plisetsky will have to channel his love and the love felt for him, from his Grandfather, but also for his very first friend, Otabek. So to win our Yuratchka will have to have them trademark flashbacks and think of Beka and his Grandpa.
This symbolism and just pure character development (from an angry lone wolf to forming tentative but strong bonds) is absolutely beautiful and as an lover of stories I freaking adore it. Plus I really want my darling to have an epiphany about Otabek during his skate, maybe even a snippet of memory from when they were even smoller than now…
01 Gottmord 02 Punch me if you can 03 DESPERATE 04 T.Y.R.A.N.T 05 DEAD END 06 [my:Se]raphy 07 GENESIS 08 Resurrection 09 Libra -another scene- 10 I-V-III 11 The Beautiful Craze -OMNI mix- 12 Strike in fact 13 Linaria
Thy heart is sawn for deep crimson Why do you never want to refuse pain?
This is not me, hate me, do you know where I am? I can’t remember how it started. Tell me why you harbor a doubt.
Thy heart is sawn for deep crimson Why do you never want to refuse pain?
Start creating, father’s breath re-forms life of sin. The origin of birth explodes into pieces for a sake of god. The deep dark is dyed with white to begin the day of pledge.
The night spreads their soul out The time has began with thunder’s sound The sky turns into a trial
Can you stand by me? 戸惑い続け辿り着いた最期は(I wish I could see you again) Do you feel sorrow? 想いは褪せない 砕け目の前の壁(I wish I could see you again)
This soul is forgiven, 裁かれよ 罪深き羊 This soul is unforgiven, 許しを乞え 灰に化す迄
New heavenly object rise above the horizon. The sun will warm it like a mother’s favor, and little seed will be sign of beauty. Descending, agonize
This soul might turn line beyond the mark Resume the trail by ordeal
We suffer the pain or mire Hate is much stronger than love. Unhallowed human being has been distorting justice. I can’t accept this fatal. My sinful son, it’s over. A punishment is my love. I cleanse your soul, and cleanse your blood, your sinful blood.
The night spreads their soul out The sky turns into a trial
Can you stand by me? 彷徨い続け巡り合えた最期は(I wish I could see you again) Do you feel sorrow? 想いは消えない 足掻け哀しみを越え(I wish I could see you again)
This soul is forgiven, 裁かれよ 罪深き羊 This soul is unforgiven, 許しを乞え 灰に化す迄
Das beliebte japanische Label Omnigod ist zurück mit seinem Herbst/Winter 2013 Lookbook. In Kooperation mit Paraboot und Hyperion, besteht die Kollektion aus klassischen britischen und amerikanischen Stilen, die mit angepassten Proportionen und neuen Materialien etwas moderner und tragbarer gestaltet wurden. Woll- und Tweed-Anzüge, Jacken und weit geschnittene Chinos sehen sehr vielversprechend aus. Auch die Womenswear mit modifizierten Stücken der Herrenkollektion machen einen interessanten Eindruck.