y’all i had the best game as zenyatta last night with 30 eliminations and the sweetest genji who thanked me every time i healed him or threw a discord orb at someone he was attacking and we worked so well together we pushed the enemy back into their spawn and anyway i just wanna say that game made me believe genyatta is canon
A/N: SO I was browsing through my prompt listiee thinking of which to write first when @quickwitted-kiwi approached me with a lovely idea for Hinata’s bathroom-prompt.
Talking about it, we changed the lers but the concept is same and all in all Hinata’s gonna get the tickles at his favorite place of places. Hope the anon and all of you still like it~!
Summary: Takes place after the finals! After beating Shiratorizawa, Hinata is so excited he wants to call his mom and let Natsu know. He retreats to the bathroom to make his phone call, which is gonna be his mistake of the century. Running into both Ushijima and Tendou is one thing, but having them gang up on him out of the blue…?
Word Count: 1769
“Come on guys, good work today! We’ll be off to eat our stomachs full! We deserve it!” Karasuno was gathering around their bags, collecting their stuff and getting ready to leave this amazing experience of beating Shiratorizawa behind them.
Hinata could feel the adrenaline remain in his body. They won. They won! He had to tell everyone! He had to tell Kenma, and oh God he had to tell his mom!
Reaching for his phone he looked at his laughing team mates, and he sweated a little at the thought of calling his mother with them here. But he had to give her the message to tell Natsu they fucking won the game! Alright, this asked for a quick bathroom visit.
“G-guys wait for me, I need to go to the bathroom for a bit okay?” he asked, doing his trademark dance which he always did when he needed to pee.
“Can’t you go at the restaurant?” Kageyama asked, but Hinata had already turned around and ran away.
“Noooope!” On his way to the bathroom, he smiled and dialed his mother’s number.
“Yes mom. We won, we won! Can you believe it? Tell Natsu her brother’s heading for the Spring High Tournament! And then NATIONALS!” he barely let his mother finish her excited reactions, and he entered the abandoned bathroom.
The match was finished and most people were preparing to leave. Finally some peace and quiet in the bathroom, and he happily finished his phone call while he stood at the sink and checked his own face in the mirror. His cheeks were still red with excitement, and this cheeky everlasting grin on his face? Ohohoh.
“Yeah yeah! I scored too! A lot! And you know what - these Shiratori-guys are monsters! They kept going like bwaammm and booomm and you know what mom? We still beat them. We beat the monsters! We - eeepp!” The shriek that escaped his lips was anything but humane, and he froze completely in shock.
In the reflection he could see Ushijima walk out of one of the bathroom stalls behind him, and he immediately dropped his phone at his side.
“U-U-Ushiwaka…” Hinata slowly turned around, his shaking finger clicking away his call with his mother after which he shoved his phone into his pocket, his hand getting sweaty in less than three seconds.
“Monsters hm?” Ushijima mumbled in his low voice.
“I’M SORRY!” Hinata shrieked and ran towards the door, where he bumped into a tall figure that just entered.
“Oh. Satori,” he heard Ushijima say, and he looked up in surprise. Satori?
“Number 5!” Hinata blurted out when he recognized the guy who had been his scary opponent only minutes ago, and he backed away, bumping right into Ushijima who was still behind him. Shit shit shit. What was with him and bathroom encounters? This was the worst!
- Still not over the fact they snuck in a ‘daddy’ joke last episode
- “What? But you’re too far away right now!” R I L E Y
- Smackle trying to distract Cory with questions
- Maya and Farkle’s little moment was so cute omg
- Poor Carrie Ableson what a champ
- I LOST MY SHIT WHEN AVA CAME IN PRETENDING TO BE TWIGGY OMFG
- “How is the wife taking this?” “It’s AVA, it could go either way!”
- “My mom said she doesn’t care if I move to England with you!” “Really-” “Don’t answer. I’m afraid of her answer.” 😂😂
- I had heart palpitations when everyone was on screen together you don’ t even know
- E r i c a n d F e e n y
- Why was Eric forcing himself not to talk to Feeny how is there possibly beef between those two why is this series ending without giving me the answers
- They cut Minkus and Harley’s lines rip 😂😂
- The two Morgan’s thing was a bit weird and unnecessary but the fact that only Eric and Auggie called it out made me crack up lmao
- “You know, I always regretted I never adopted Shawn!” Turner babe you had the adoption papers for like 3 months and didn’t contemplate signing them until Chet showed back up like I’m sorry but I’m still salty @ you
- M A Y A H U N T E R
- Turner was so excited Shawn and Katy got married then where the fukc was he at the wedding I’m MAD
- I love how Amy’s only argument against England was “You are not taking my grandbabies away from me you monsters” lmao
- Feeny’s voice sounded a little weird did Bill have a cold or something??? I spend at least 10 percent of my day worrying about him tbh
- But I loved the much-missed Feeny advice
- ERIC MADE ME START CRYING
- NOT EVEN BECAUSE IT WAS THE FINALE I JUST LOVE ERIC MATTHEWS SO MUCH
- “Are you gonna surprise us with genius advice out of your idiot mouth or what?” “Yes, actually, thank you-”
- “Find your quiet place. Mine is under the ocean.”
- Listen like I adore all forms of Topanga with all my heart, but when Eric yelled “don’t take my spot!”, the joking look she gave him was the first time in three seasons that I really, truly, felt like I was looking at the Topanga from Boy Meets World that I grew up with okay. It was a wonderful feeling don’t take her away from me
- SMACKLE AND RILEY’S HUG!!
- “I’ll love you wherever you are” “Thanks Farkle, but maybe you shouldn’t say that in front of your girlfriend?”
- Smackle: *gives a whole mini speech about how feelings and science are two different things*. Smackle: *thinks Riley is not a romantic threat bc she doesn’t know nuclear theory* okay hun I love you to death buuuuuut
- Maya thinks the universe sent Josh to replace Riley…is that a Disney way of having Maya confirm she has romantic feelings for Riley or
- The Riley/Lucas breakup was very sweet and well handled I’m glad.
- Like??? Lucas actually showed emotion towards it. That’s more than we’ve seen toward his entire relationship with the girl omfg
- Also okay not to start shit but the orange roses in direct view during the entire breakup 👀 👀 👀
- Did I tear up at Auggie and Ava’s Bay Window scene??? Absofuckinglutely
- “I’ll always be Mrs. Auggie Doggie Matthews, wherever you are!” “And I’ll always be Mr. ~Avvvva MoooorganSTERN~” my h e a r t
- Don’t even talk to me about Riley and Maya crying in the Bay Window just don’t even bring it up
- Why did Topanga have to drag out telling them whether or not she took the job like I get it!! Suspense for the writing!!! But her kids are literally sitting there sobbing have a heart woman omfg
- “This is my special place. And I don’t want to leave it!” We’ve only actually seen you in the bakery like a handful of times but okay I’ll take what I can get
- Deadass for a second thought Riley and Maya were gonna kiss when Topy said they were staying lmao
- FARKLE ERASING BELGIUM 1831 HELL YEAH
- The flashback to the BMW finale with Cory and Baby Josh kill me
- WHEN ACTUAL BABY JOSH WALKED IN THE DOOR KILL ME
- Thunder and Lightning my heart </3
- ONCE AGAIN. DISNEY CORPORATION. PARKING LOT OF THE CHURCH NEAR MY HOUSE. 10′O’CLOCK. WE GON FIGHT.
- Someone save this stupid show so these losers can keep messing with my feelings PLEASE
3x09 - okay I know what you’re all thinking; omg ellie what a cliche scene to pick!! but listen here, buddy, pal, friend - this scene has so much good in it let me tell ya!! first we have lucas searching out to find riley because we all know he loves to have his little moments with her, he loves to have those moments be between just him and her, and this is arguably the biggest moment for them thus far, some could say that 3x20 or 3x21 is their biggest moment (or some earlier stuff), and you could argue that too.
but in this we have lucas friar not only stating that he chose riley, but that he hopes she’ll choose him, too. mr. lucas friar did not expect riley to be his the moment he confessed, no no no, mr. lucas friar wanted this to be a choice that they both made. and that is so important to his character. everyone says how riley should end up with someone who is inherently good, and even though the fandom likes to pick on lucas, he is most definitely inherently good if you look at all his scenes.
then we have lots of heart eyes between the two and riley’s beautiful monologue, and the entirity of the scene is just so fucking beautiful??? like i’m going so off track here, but it was honestly done way better than I ever imagined, and lucas’ character was actually upheld in this scene too. so everything was perfect!!
one of my favourite things ever is when you take slime/putty out of a container and it kinda keeps the containers shape?? like if its in a box shaped container itll be a smooth cube on the bottom. it's so pleasing ❤
Omg I know what you mean!! I love it too, especially when the person making the video takes it out of the container and lets it kinda blob out onto the table while it’s still in the shape of the container first before they start playing with it! :D