Omg that brother kacchan scenario was so cute! What if the guys did get a crush on his sister? How would that end between them and bakugou?
First of all, thank you so, so much! I kept giggling to myself the whole time I was writing it because I can just picture Bakugou getting made fun of in crazy quantities by the whole class. The difference in his personality was so much!
Okay, now for the real stuff.
Honestly, don’t even get me started on what would happen between Bakugou and the guys if they got a crush on his sister. In general, I think he would be aggressively angry and just want to beat the shit out of them, but I think it would change slightly depending on the person. Therefore, I’m gonna do some of the guys in class 1-A individually!
Original request that anon mentions can be found here
- Honestly, he probably wouldn’t ever get a crush on her just because he’s known her forever and she just feels like a little sister to him
- But if in some off-chance Izuku does start to like her and Bakugou found out… I think he might finally follow through on his exclamations about killing him.
- He’s not used to these kinds of feelings, so it takes him about 2 years to finally notice that he likes her. At that point Bakugou’s sister has joined them at U.A. (let’s be honest, any sibling of Bakugou’s is gonna be just as powerful as him) and they’re spending a lot of time together
- That little crush that Bakugou’s sister has on Todoroki definitely does not go away and Bakugou begins to notice. He goes and yells at Todoroki, telling him to stay away from her
- Todoroki says he has feelings for his sister and Bakugou nearly blows up his desk. Probably ends in a fight later that day.
- Definitely the most likely to be accepted by Bakugou, however it takes a lot of time.
- Bakugou’s sister comes to visit Bakugou a few times and Kirishima flirts with her just to mess with Bakugou. She starts to get flustered, but after a few times gets used to it. Bakugou always curses Kirishima out afterwards
- Kiri lets it slip one time that he likes Bakugou’s sister. Bakugou gave him a bloody nose. He told his sister not to come near the school afterwards, which she quickly ignored.
- This boy is way too dumb for her by both Bakugou and his sister’s standards. Sorry baby.
- He probably gets a puppy-love crush on her, just because she’s so cute and outspoken, but Bakugou doesn’t even notice because he doesn’t view Kaminari as enough of a threat
- Goes for the not-so-subtle flirting which usually results in some laughs from Bakugou’s sister even when he was trying to be serious. Oh well.
- He suppresses his crush a lot, thinking it is inappropriate, as she is younger than him, but easily gets flustered whenever she is around
- As for Bakugou’s reaction? He probably barely notices this extra. Iida is just a little too far outside his field of view to be worried about in any way, shape, or form
- Which probably makes him one of the most likely candidates to start dating Bakugou’s sister when she gets into U.A. without Bakugou’s realization. That, is, if she started to like him.
- Bakugou would find out about the relationship from her and would be shut down before he could get angry.
- Wouldn’t stop him from going into Rage Mode™ whenever she’s not around though
As for why Bakugou is only nice to his sister and not everyone else, I would say it’s probably because he sees her as kind of an extension of himself. He thinks she’s awesome and could conquer the world (I mean, not as easily as he could, obviously, but still). But, he also has this need to protect her because he’s known her since she was a baby and she was just so. Damn. Small. Obviously something that tiny needs him. And the last reason is that he repeatedly got yelled at by Mama Bakugou to not make noise around the sleeping baby one too many times, so he just got used to being quiet. Mama Bakugou is really the only person who can shut him up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯