Yeah… It’s just one of those days when you feel sarcastic and deep as heck and you feel like ya want to open up a comedy show to vent weird ass stuff and say weird crap and everybody laughs as you attempt to give people what you can’t give yourself.
We all have our Bo days. Just so happens I’m having mine right now.
A Moana au that I couldn’t get out of my head for Malec. Thought it would be nice to share. Moana is Isabelle. Maui is Magnus. Te Fiti is Alec.
There once was a god who saved a mortal. That mortal was cast away by his mother when his eyes glowed gold and sparks appeared at the wave of his hands. She threw him into the ocean but the god saved him and taught him how to use his powers. The mortal was bestowed with immortality and became the world’s heroic demigod. With both beings immortal, it gave them limitless time so with the power of the god and the powers of the demigod, they created the world that before was only sea and one small island. The two made more islands, seasons, and food. The demigod battled the evil beings, protecting and providing for humans while the god remained on it’s land always there waiting for the demigods return as they gave life to the world.
With time and care the two fell in love. It was said that their first kiss caused an explosion of stars as the world glowed with their love. For a millennia they loved and cared for humans but the more they helped the more humans started to request. Now the humans believed that the love of the two could create anything imagined and those with hearts of black sought to take it for themselves.
One human, the evilest of them all, created a spell that made her able to control the demigod and made him steal the heart of the god. With the god’s heart stolen a great lava demon was created and now guards his god’s resting place as the world started to decay. The great demigod was free’d from the evil humans spell when he felt his lover’s heart break, now heartbroken and devastated by what he’d done.
He exiled himself and cast his lover’s heart away, now lost and broken with the love of his life gone. More monsters and terrifying creatures were left to swim free and far, the demigod no longer there to protect humans. For centuries the heart was lost, being carried and protected by the ocean who waits to find the one who can return the heart; the one who can help start to heal the broken world.
The ocean has always called her, sang to her, whispered for her to come. Finally she answered.
Isabelle knew what to do, what needs to be done. “Let them come to me please.” The ocean parts and then the lava demon is crawling to her, digging and scrambling. “I know who you are.” The words are whispered through the air. She begins to walk to them and the ocean lifts her up onto a high rock. The lava demon is a mere foot away from her when they start to slow, stopping before her as the two stare. Isabelle smiles and closes her eyes as she leans her forehead to theirs. “I know who you are.” The creature’s molten hot skin cools and blackens as their foreheads touch and then Isabelle lifts the glowing red stone to fit perfectly into it’s chest.
Magnus gasps far behind them from the rock he collapsed on as he watches the menacing being begin to blossom and change. What was once an immense being of lava and anger was now a smaller but tall man finally whole in a Sarong that bloomed with life who kneeled before Isabelle on the rock they stand on. The man pulls back and stands causing Magnus to let out a sob. “Alexander.”
“Magnus.” The god smiles, a small sad smile as he turns to see his love. The ocean gently rises around Isabelle and the god to carry them to Magnus. The god slowly walks the short distance on the large rock to the man he loves, Isabelle remaining where she was put down to give the two some semblance of privacy. The demigod has his eyes squeezed shut with tears freely falling as he lays on his back shaking with silent fear. He doesn’t want to face the love of his life who he hurt, who he betrayed. He doesn’t think he would survive.
The god sighed fondly but still sad knowing the harmful thoughts his love has running around his head. “Magnus it-” Magnus shakes his head violently. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! If I could rewind time and end that evil woman’s life I would, I would do anything to never have done that horrendous and unspeakable thing! I could never ask for forgiveness my lo-” he chokes on the unfinished word and his arm is thrown over his face for some form of cover.
Magnus can feel his love near him, his gaze almost a physical presence on him. It makes his throat tighten as if he’s being strangled, his heart in agony that’s still broken but hopeful. He deserves this. “Just say the word and i’ll leave you in peace. I’ll stay as far away as possible to keep you from any further harm I could cause you.”
The god sits with his legs crossed near Magnus’ head, the action causing Magnus to flinch away but his head still twitches trying to turn and get closer to the familiar warmth that he thought was lost to him forever. “Well that would be counter productive my soul. Leaving would be the most harmful thing you could do. Dramatic as always.” Magnus shakes his head again in refusal. It can’t be this easy, so quick to be forgiven. “Why do you deny this? You knew I always ached for you when you were not by my side. I missed you, have still missed you even now just as I still love you.” The god lets a hand gently brush away some of Magnus’ tears away then moves to stroke his cheek. Magnus has always been weak to his touch and presses further into the gods palm.
“Now please let me see those lovely eyes I missed and let go of the past we cannot change.” The god curls forward to rest their foreheads together. “There is no need to ask forgiveness when there is nothing to forgive because this was not your fault. This I will remind you until the universe ends if I must.”
When Magnus finally gains enough courage to open his eyes as he latches on to Alec’s hand; his Alexander, his love, his soul, his heart. Magnus lifts himself up to cry into Alexander’s neck as apologies, I love you’s, and I missed you’s spill from his lips.
The two remain close together finally reunited after so long apart; their broken hearts slowly healing as their love grows and strengthens. Isabelle watches in awe as the desolate place the god Alexander used to rest is restored by green lush plants that sprout like a wave washing over it. The dark feeling of decay is replaced by warm life; the world is at peace again.
Hi! I love your blog! Can I make a request? MC's child comes home after being bullied in school and tried to hide it! How do the RFA(Saeran+V) think or do after finding out their child is being bullied?
( `ε´ ) I’ve def had to be mc in a few of these situations for my lil bro.
- It took a while before the two of you noticed. Your daughter always came home from school smiling and hugging the both of you.
- It was a normal habit that you would help her with her homework, but tonight as you helped her look for it, tears sprang in her eyes.
- “Aw, honey, did you accidentally leave it at school? It’s okay, accidents happen. We can try and email your teacher, okay?”
- When she kept crying, that’s when you got worried and started asking her what was wrong.
- After a few attempts at calming herself, she messily blubbered out that the kids at school had thrown her homework away again.
- Again?? What??
- You start cuddling her in your lap, rubbing her back as she sobs. “What do you mean? Honey, are the other kids bothering you?”
- She explains how they bully her- Throwing away her homework and calling her names. They won’t even play with her at recess anymore. And apparently it’s due to her white hair and eyes.
- When Zen comes home to find both of his girls looking upset while cuddling on the couch, he’s instantly ready to Fight.
- After calming your daughter down, the two of you let her play in her room while the two of you talk. You explaining everything to Zen.
- He Is Pissed. He wants to give a piece of his mind to the parents and their kids while you want a more peaceful approach.
- It’s not that you’re not mad, you’re fucking pissed too, but you need to be levelheaded about this if you want something done.
- So on a day you know Zen is busy, you set up a meeting with her teacher to discuss what is happening. You manage to resolve the situation, saying that if it keeps up you will be talking to the principal, but otherwise it should be taken care of.
- Later that day the two of you take your daughter out for a nice outing to take her mind off of things, constantly telling her how much the two of you love her.
- The two of you noticed your son was a bit more irritable than usual. Nowadays he just instantly went to his room after school, only coming out for dinner.
- Jumin was worried instantly. More than you because you just thought it was part of him growing up.
- Jumin ended up going and trying to talk to him but….Unfortunately, your son was a big momma’s boy… He hardly would talk to Jumin.
- After Jumin getting a bit annoyed, you kissed him on the cheek and took a try at getting your son to talk.
- You popped in and tried making a silly face, which made him try to keep acting stern and hide his giggle.
- You sat on his bed and ruffled his hair, asking him why he was so angry lately.
- “The other kids keep laughing at me because my math scores are low… That I won’t be able to be as smart as dad when I grow up…”
- Is this how rich kids made fun of eachother? You asked him how smart he thought your were.
- “Super smart! You always know what to do.”
- Pfft. You laughed a bit and explained that when you were younger, your math scores were terrible. You even had gotten a failing grade in one class before.
- His eyes nearly popped out of his head. “What??”
- It was easy sailing from there. You managed to cheer him up pretty quickly, and soon he was fussing about how the other kids had no idea what they were talking about.
- (Yeah…He was Jumin’s son alright…)
- After the talk ended, you left to explain what happened to Jumin. He instantly wanted to take this up with the school board (Jumin calm, jeez), but you talked him out of that quickly.
- It wasn’t any hardcore bullying, and soon your son started perking up after school.
- Sometimes when your son came home, he’d be a bit teary-eyed. Just once in a while, and he usually said he was just sleepy and needed a nap.
- When it started happening nearly every day, you felt something was wrong.
- Everything was confirmed when you decide to meet him where his bus lets him off, and you hear the other kids jeering at him.
- As soon as the two of you get inside, you give him a big hug and call Jaehee over.
- “Sweetie, what’s happening? Are you okay?”
- He ends up breaking down and talking about how the other kids make fun of him on the bus. They’re all older and tease him constantly push him around.
- Jaehee instantly wants to talk to the school and figure out why in the world this is allowed, but you end up taking matters into your own hands.
- The next day you wait for your son to get off the bus, and before the bus doors can close you call out to the bus driver.
- After a stern lecture and a few curses when you weren’t taken seriously, you finally got the situation settled when you threatened to bring it up with the school board and possibly get the driver fired.
- (Jaehee is v impressed)
- Afterwards, Jaehee makes him a frappe while all of you go out and buy him a few new toys.
- Your daughter grew up in a very….geeky home.
- She was introduced to games and the like very early on, and wore a lot of clothing related to the stuff.
- She normally didn’t have a problem about it, but one day she ended up coming home from school, trying to stop herself from crying.
- The two of you were on her in an instant, gently asking what had happened.
- “Mommy, why couldn’t I be like the other girls??”
- Apparently, the kids in her class were making fun of her for not wearing make-up or dressing all girly like the girls in her class
- (She’s…Too young for make-up!)
- You’re upset, but surprisingly Yoosung is very calm about the situation.
- He ends up getting on his knees and holding your daughter’s shoulders.
- He asks her about certain female characters in games, the ones that saved the day and was the heroines of the games she had played.
- “Do you think they cared what others thought of them?”
- “That’s right. Even when others made fun of them, told them they couldn’t save the galaxy, they didn’t care! They kept their head up and kept on going!”
-Oh my god.
- But…It was helping. Your daughter slowly stopped crying, and then she stomped her foot down.
- “I’m going to be just like Shepard!!” She shouted, balling her fists up and looking stern. “Fuck those guys!”
- Omg, no, sweetie.
- Now it was your turn for a talk on how she wasn’t ready to say words like that (Gdi Yoosung)
- Regardless, in the end, Yoosung’s little pep talk ended up helping her ignore the kids teasing her.
- Any child of Seven’s was bound to grow up just as quirky as he was.
- Your daughter loved computers and robots, and mainly boy related things, but she was funny as well.
- Just not funny like the kids her age was used too. Mainly..’Seven’ funny…
- She usually got along with others well. She was able to make them laugh, and she had a few friends.
- But one day over dinner, she opened up about a boy calling her weird and ugly.
- The two of you instantly stopped eating, ready to shower her with compliments and assurances that she wasn’t any of that.
-…But apparently she didn’t need that. “It’s okay, I just kicked him in the shin and he shut up.”
- Oh my god. Seven busted out laughing, but you ended up telling her not to kick anyone again if she could help it.
- Soon, she began opening up about the ways the kids tried bullying her.
- “He called me weird, so I turned around and called him illiterate. He looked really confused, so I was all ‘Sorry, i thought we were stating the obvious.’”
- Seven laughed every time, and the two of you were proud she wasn’t letting the other kids bother her too much. She was going to grow up very strong-willed.
- The two of you thought everything was fine until your son had a huge attitude one night. He even started yelling at V! Something he never did!
- “Everyone was right! You’re just as dumb as you look!!” And bam, he ran to his room in a fit of tears.
- Both you and V were very confused. (V even asked if he was wearing his shirt wrong or something.)
- Slowly, you entered your son’s room, calmly asking if you could talk to him.
- After him hugging a pillow to death, he finally said all the kids were making fun of him for his dad being blind.
- (Why are kids so mean??)
- “Why can’t he go get his eyes fixed already? Does he just not want to see me?”
- Aw baby… You hugged him close and just told him how V couldn’t really have his eyes fixed like that. And he could see, just a bit, but it was harder on him now that time had passed.
- He ended up crying for a while from stress, from the kids bullying him, from his dad not being able to see well.
- After a while when he calmed down, you let him sleep as you went and explained everything to V.
- He felt a bit guilty that his son felt that way, but you were quick to explain it was just due to all the stress of the bullying.
- The next day, after school, all three of you sat and had a big family talk. Mainly V talking, but you all sorted out any misconceptions. The talk ended up making your son hug onto V and cry and apologize, but at least a few things were settled.
- The rest of the talk was giving advice to your son. To tell the teachers when this happened, to tell the principal or you two if it got worse, a few tips on how to handle it.
- During the weekend, V ended up making a call to ‘Uncle Jumin’ and being able to spoil your son for the weekend to cheer him up.
- Every time your daughter had to go to school, be picked up early, dropped off late, you were the one who always took her.
- You never really thought anything of it, but one day she asked why her dad never did so.
- Honestly…You just never asked him, you were fine doing it yourself, and he didn’t mind either.
- “The other kids don’t think I have a dad…”
- (Kid logic…)
- You ended up laughing, but when you noticed she looked sad about it, you quickly stopped.
- “Does dad not like seeing me?”
- Aw, baby. The kids had her thinking her dad didn’t like her.
- After reassuring her that her dad was just a bit shy, you sent her to bed and talked to Saeran about it.
- He just said the two of you would start taking turns.
- So the next day, you let Saeran pick her up from school while you went out grocery shopping.
- You weren’t expecting a phone call, but you answered it as you shopped.
- “Yeah, uh… I don’t think they kids are going to say anything anymore.”
- Apparently, the kids saw him and instantly clammed up. Your daughter even ended up sticking her tongue out at them after she hugged her dad.
- Oh my god. The two of you laughed about it.
- “So, are you guys home?”
- “Oh, no. I stopped by the ice cream parlor-”
- “What? No! Saeran! Dinner!! Don’t ruin her appetite!”