I just watched Power Rangers and it was so fucking good like holy fuck. Now I know some of you guys think it’s weird but I’m old and I grew up wanting to be a fucking Power Ranger and this movie was fucking amazing jdvkkfekdkdkkd. I know there were complaints about Rita Repulsa but I fucking LOVED HER she was fucking slick and gave no FUCKS. HOLY SHIT I loved this movie omg.
I don’t watch a whole lot of korean movies or tv shows but, I watched Train to Busan and omg. I sobbed. I do not cry in movies, I don’t but I sobbed at the end of this movie. It is terrifying as well, I am afraid of trains now. It is so good, please bless yourself and watch it.
Top 6 movies you've watched in the last month/year
1. The Little Mermaid (Currently watching this)
2. Beauty and The Beast (OMG IT WAS SO GOOD)
3. Moana (I watch it all the time)
4. Finding Dory (if you haven’t guessed it I’m a huge nerd.)
5. Hidden Figures (TOTALLY RECOMMEND)
6. Silence of the Lambs (as always a fav)