fallen angel! hwang minhyun
minhyun x you
floff n angst
- “i can’t believe i’m finally in my own house!” you said excitedly to yourself as you unlocked the door to your new place
- it was the first time you were completely on your own
- you were ecstatic to say the least about not having to wait forever to use the bathroom or having your hard-earned snacks stolen by your roommates or etc.
- the place you bought already had basic furnishings so you spent the rest of the day unpacking and putting up decorations, putting away groceries, setting up your internet
you know, all the necessities in life
- after a long day of putting everything away, you were happy to be able to get ready for bed
- thrilled, you quickly throw on your new comforter, climb inside, and pull out your book to read to help you get drowsy-eyed before sleeping
- as you opened your book, you finally could let out a relaxed sigh
- that is, until you were interrupted by the ceiling above you suddenly giving out
- the plaster and drywall crumbled around you, kicking up a thick cloud of dust that made it hard to see
- as the dust settled, you saw a
- ??? man ???