Things I loved about Sense 8 Season 2.
i NEED A MOMENT TO FUCKING BREATHE. I loved this season. I mean it ended with a massive cliffhanger and we have to wait another fucking year for season 3, but bless. Bless the writers and everyone who took part in this show. It’s amazing. It’s such a good representation to LGBT, and it has SO much diversity. I love it so much, I feel like, each character actually learns from each other ALOT. Like, every little bit and piece is to learn from each other. It’s so fucking good. Anyway, I loved it a lot. I t was good and I just. <3 shout out to Netflix for an amazing Season.
(Also, Korean police carry guns but they don’t really pull them out I believe, unless it’s a super high situation to where the police are in massive danger. Then again, they don’t aim for the chest, but they aim for the leg so they don’t die. So everyone who had a gun that was not police, had an illegal gun. SO FUCK YOU.)
1. EVERYONE LOVES EACH OTHER AND IT’S LIKE FUCKING FAMILY
2. Kala and Wolfgang. OMG. They are so cute together, I just can’t.
3. The proposal. I honestly did not think it was going to happen. I was like, shit, she’s gonna say something bad, they’re gonna break up, NETFLIX I THOUGH YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS. - But than, the fucking box and I was like, SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, she gonna PROPOSEEEEE!!!!!
I fucking fell out of my chair and scream. I’m sorry neighbors.
4. It was so interesting to see each sensate just randomly being paired with each other, some you probably couldn’t think would be paired and help each other. Like Sun and Lito, I honestly never thought that would be a pairing of them having a private conversation, but I gotta be honest, I love it. Just Lito being a baby and Sun making him realize that everything isn’t so bad.
(Also when Lito is using his bartender skills and then he just starts crying. Poor baby.)
5. When they just all pack and Lito has to urge to just go and pack. Like, yes. Get everyone, kill everyone.
(Also, “I’ll explain everything when we get there.” Does that mean Hernando knows now???)
6. ALSO WHEN FUCKING GORSKI IS THERE. LIKE ACTUALLY THERE AND YOU THINK, HOW CAN THEY NOT REALIZE THAT. IS THEIR CONNECTION SO STRONG THAT IT CAN MANIPULATE SOMEONE TO THINK THAT????
7. “Over here male narrative.” - Will Gorski 2017
8. Last but not least, the fucking dad with the, “Don’t touch my, DAUGHTER”
LIKE OMG THE REPRESENTATION. THE FATHER FIGURE. ITS PERFECT