* I’ve never seen so few Y chromosomes in a room in my life. I counted 4 total the whole weekend.
* Celebs everywhere! You could hardly walk without tripping over someone that you or someone you knew was in love with.
* Mini Celebs were made here! Including Dylan from @paperheda and mini Lexa.
* We all would have bowed down and done literally whatever mini Lexa said.
* At the Clexa meetup on Day 1, all the Clarke and Lexa cosplayers say down to take a picture together, and then suddenly became a backdrop for all the selfies.
* OMG ZOIE PALMER LET ME PRETEND WE WERE ABOUT TO KISS IN OUR PHOTO
* Zoie is hilarious and knows how to please #AllTheGays
* Zoie: If Bo had ended up with Dyson it would have been okay
Zoie: Sorry. I mean gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay…
* Rachel Skarsten is the sweetest person ever and does not give 2 shots about Con rules and was the only Celeb guest to walk around without a handler
* I got to hug Rachel twice, and she asked me to come talk to her at Cocktails for Change, but I couldn’t afford it :(
* Jasika Nicole is a total sweetheart and is totally super sneaky ;)
* The vendors were super freaking cool and I bought all the stuffs
* The panelists were all super willing to talk and spend time with the attendees. It was awesome.
* I scored an online mentorship with Bridget McManus!
* I randomly met a few people on Day 1 and we all hit it off and spent the rest of the Con as a Kru.
* My Kru is bomb!
* Everyone at ClexaCon was bomb (except for some of the Celeb’s handlers. They were dicks)
* Everyone loved everybody.
* Everyone accepted everybody.
* Life will never be the same.
#ClexaCon for life!