just some extremely fluffy, domestic ushioi for the soul.
A gust of steam rushes out from behind Oikawa the moment he throws the bathroom door open, floating around him like a protective cloud before dissipating into thin air. He runs a soft towel through his wet hair, pajama pants hanging low on his hips, shirt three sizes too large.
He makes his way to the living room couch where he knows Ushijima will be, probably watching a rerun of one of their older matches of the season. He’s long since learned that Ushijima loves watching him play, marveling at his brilliance and his accuracy, his killer instincts and overall skill. Oikawa agrees with him one hundred percent - he is an incredible setter - but that doesn’t make him feel any less embarrassed when Ushijima basically calls him a god with a straight face. Iwaizumi teases him relentlessly about it.
When he sees that familiar tuft of soft brown hair peeking out from above the couch, Oikawa’s face splits into a smile.
“Waka-chan,” he croons, making his way around the couch, “there you are.”
Ushijima mutes the tv- as Oikawa had predicted, it’s their match against Brazil, the fifth one they’d played this season. Difficult, intense, exhilarating.
The celebratory sex that night had been unforgettable.
Ushijima doesn’t even flinch at the now familiar nickname, answering Oikawa’s call with a small smile and the softening of his eyes. Oikawa holds the hairdryer and comb out, eyes large.
“Please? You always do it best.”
Ushijima shakes his head fondly, moving across the couch to where the nearest plug point is. “You ask as if I have a choice.”
Oikawa cackles, “I was trying to be nice.”
“Don’t,” Ushijima advises, plucking the hairdryer out of his hands. “I like you the way you are.”
Hi! Okay so I've never read a Drarry fic until today (IM SORRY OKAY I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS MISSING srly I'm so sorry!) but I saw your post about the LipLock Jinx and it just hit me... It's perfect OMG so my question is if you could rec me some similiar fics? Ao3 preferred but I will take what I can get I'm just so hyped and it's all so new so pls throw them at me until I drown
Something just hit me.. i literally went OMG its been infront of our frickin faces all along aaaaagghhh!!!!
Ok stay with me…
HANNA AND ALISON ARE TWINS.
1. We see a photo at the DiLaurentis house of Ali amd her mom, you can see that there was another little girl there by the hand.
2. Ali found 2 yellow dresses that looked EXACTLY the same. Size and all.. if it were for Bethany she would be a little bigger given the age gap
3. The yellow dresses reminded me of the dress Hanna wore to the church party. Like a symbol of innocence and purity. (Innocent and pure = child)
4. Hanna and Ali are constantly being mistaken for one another.. example at the funeral home he assumed Hanna was Ali, Holbrooks dad mistook Hanna for Ali.
5. & 6 Though Mona mentioned that she saw Ali dragging ppl out of the fire, we only saw her help one person.. HANNA. Like Alison feels a unique connection to her.
7. Hanna and Alison are looking more and more like eachother daily.
- Hanna was moulded to resemble Alison, take over her role by Mona, she was even wearing her clothing.
So what if Hanna and Alison are twins. They were so young that they don’t remember (just like the xmas flashback) they wanted us to think the extra dress was bethanys. But logically it cant be.
What if Hanna showed some kind of mental issue so they gave her up, but mrs.d kept in touch, playdates, xmas and bday gifts. (Mr. D would not approve)
If Ashley Marin couldnt get pregnant she may have decided to adopt Hanna. This is why Tom treats her like dirt, she is not his child.
Mrs. D always treated Ali terribly, she was over critical, which reminds me of all the fat comments toward Hanna.
If Mona knew this secret Hanna could be her killer. Her best friends turning on her is def betrayal! Hanna may have found out recently and perhaps…
- stole the game from mona for revenge
- had something to prove and tried to get rid of ali
- major personality crisis.
I always felt as though Ashley Marin went too far to protect Hanna at times.. like over compensating. So this makes so much sense now! I would absolutely feel bad for Hanna if she found out her whole life as she knew it was a lie!
I found it odd how Ali immediately asked why Hanna didnt come to visit her. Hanna asked if Ali was upset… who cares,
Us fandom heard “someone has a twin sister” from cast and crew, nobody ever said IDENTICAL! Could be a fraternal twin.