Seriously, you could swap out half the cast either way and the plots would remain exactly the same, that’s how well it fits.
- Ivan as Ralph, he’s giant and scary but actually adorable (not to mention, Stone Heart going around and wrecking Paris anyone? The most Ralph thing ever) - Nino as Felix, because he’s adorable and wears a cap and is an actual polite sweetheart who likes to have fun :D - Alix as Vanellope - THEY ARE LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME PERSON. TINY RACERS WHO ARE HELLBENT ON WINNING. - Alya as Calhoun, she’s so hardcore and awesome and loves action and adventure!! (+DJwifi can exist now, yaaay) - Nooroo as Sour Bill, having to obey the villain no matter what and is the only one to know the villain’s secret identity… save them both pls - Chloe, Sabrina and Kim as Taffyta, Candlehead and Rancis. Chloe’s the head bully, Sabrina’s her sidekick who does everything she says, and Kim… just kinda sticks around and is a dork. (And also everyone ships Vanellope and Rancis so like there’s always heartrate if you’re into that?) - Hawk Moth as Turbo. Whoever Hawk Moth is beneath the mask, that’s King Candy.
Bonus - please imagine this scene but with Ralph and Vanellope:
I commissioned a modern Tarzan and Jane from the incredibly talented @punziella and here’s the final result!! I couldn’t be happier with it, it’s absolutely perfect and I just love it so so much I can’t stop staring at it, thank you so much Pauline!!
taehyung’s voice is so good at holding emotions. I like this pitch for him so much. thank you taehyungie!!!! joon’s singing voice I will forever cry about this rap/singing he does I love it. joon wrote in the fancafe about how the song came to be~ It’s 4 O’clock because taehyung wanted to write a song about a moment at dawn waiting for a friend ^_^ when joon asked him who that friend was, taehyung said mostly it’s jimin ♥
I love that pasta is basically the only thing Yuuri eats in your fics
IS THIS TRUE?? Anon, since I have an English paper due tomorrow that I haven’t started, and since I’m curious, I’m now going to do a comprehensive study of food (and specifically pasta) mentions in all of my fics.
When Phichit first tells Yuuri about the job they are given unspecified food.
His mind has gone haywire, his heart thumping in his chest. A waiter comes by and sets food in front of them, but he can hardly even see it.
Victor and Yuuri go out on a date to a restaurant, but the food is never explicitly mentioned.
Yuuri and Victor order and enjoy pizza
Makkachin eats dog food
They eat chips and salsa while watching Phichit skate
They eat popcorn when they watch Phichit skate again
They eat Pringles at Victor’s house one time
Yuuri was going to get unspecified food when he was intimidated by the paparazzi waiting for him
Christophe suggests Victor brings Yuuri’s family food when he’s going to fly to surprise him
The night after the gala Victor makes Yuuri food and puts it on a tray
At some point, Phichit and Yuuri go to a diner and eat unspecified food
Yuuri makes Victor piroshki and also makes katsudon several times throughout the story
There is a mention of eating a 32 inch Snickers bar
And how would one go about eating a 32 inch Snickers Bar in the first place?
There are four mentions of pasta in this fic, although pasta is never explicitly eaten.
1. Victor thinks that anything Yuuri says would sound good. A pack of rabid raccoons? Cruel and unusual punishments? Ketchup and pasta?
2. “Do you feel like Chinese? I could go for Chinese,” Victor muses. “Or maybe just pasta or something. I don’t know. Pizza again?Always a good choice. Oooh, or katsudon. You’ve gotten me hooked on katsudon, I’m afraid.”
3. “I thought he was sick,” Yurio answers. “Relax, he probably had bad pasta or something. It happens.”
4. Phichit is a firm believer in pasta Thursdays, a tradition that is held dear to all of their hearts.
Yurio wants to talk about food bc Victor is annoying him by being smitten™
“Let’s talk about food now. I want to talk about food.”
Yuuri eats a sandwich at the quad. Phichit also has a sandwich.
Yuuri moans in response to the first bite of his sandwich. “I’m starving,” he realizes.
Both Yuuri and Victor eat pasta!
“I’m getting pasta,” Victor tells him, heading off towards the pasta station. Yuuri gets pasta, too. Then they’re sitting across from each other, except Yuuri has already begun digging into his food, and Victor hasn’t, is just watching him.
Yuuri gets Victor a blueberry muffin when he’s hungover after the Halloween party
Yuuri brings pastries for Phichit and himself then starts crying while holding the bag
Victor orders Yuuri pasta in Saint Petersburg
Victor attacks Yuuri’s pasta with his fork, eats a bite of it. “See,” he explains through a mouthful, “your weakness is your empathy, Yuuri.”
They eat piroshki together
At some point, Yuuri brings Victor a bag of unspecified food
Victor is mentioned eating pasta at some point
“This is good,” Victor states firmly, digging into his pasta.
Pasta Thursday is mentioned to be a thing on campus
Yuuri is hungry, one day, so he walks to the dining hall for a late dinner. Victor is working on a project, so Yuuri is alone, yawning with thoughts of Pasta Thursday on his mind.
They sit down at a booth. It’s Italian food, which Victor enjoys. He orders a sandwich, Yuuri orders a pasta dish.
Victor has unspecified takeout food in Saint Petersburg
The most pasta mentions is a tie between centripetal force and all the world’s a stage. However, pasta is never explicitly said to be eaten in all the world’s a stage. As I have continued writing, the pasta mentions have increased, but this is also most likely due to the fact that most of my latter fics are multi-chapter, whereas the beginning ones are one-shots. The fic with the best food, in my opinion, is The Fundamentals of Caring. I do really like pasta.