Reigen and Saitama used to be salarymen and and following that anon from the other day,I thought further about this….what if:
- They were BFF(…..or maybe going out?someone needs to find a ship name involving salt and eggs. Omelette? )
- Reigen’s knowledges in psychology/debates/argumentation came from the injustice and shit Saitama received unfairly at the job and his desire to help out.
- Reigen’s stand on being a good person came from Saitama’s influence.
- Saitama falling further into depression and Reigen being powerless to stop it until Saitama gets fired.
- Reigen blaming himself for the situation and how Saitama may have fallen so low because Reigen wasn’t considering his feelings enough and thought about his own.
- Reigen and Saitama start talking again because he keeps hearing about how he’s a “fake” hero and thinks it’s true and wants to support him, since that’s basically where he is too?
- Saitama and Reigen exchanging letters and occasional calls after that, Saitama telling him he never blamed him and that he was only looking for something worthwhile to live for after everything went to shit.
- Saitama mentionning Genos and how things are getting better and that Reigen was right when he said it would all the time.
- Reigen: ohhhhh i got a student too.
Saitama: Woah ya didn’t tell me ya got a boyfriend.
Reigen: ????¿¿¿ What???
Saitama: oh…you….meant…a litteral student.