With BvS around the corner, I’d like to address the phrase “Batman is just a man. Superman would just punch him and kill him.” So allow me to list some things that this ‘just a man’ has accomplished.
- Disarmed Green Lantern of his ring
- Escaped being buried alive
- Fought Superman and won
- Kills the Justice League
- The only human to ever dodge Darkseid’s omega beams
- Solved endless puzzles and tricks by Ra’s, The Riddler, and Mad Hatter
- Trained by the League of Shadows
- Fought some of the strongest villains (Bane, Solomon, Clayface)
- Stopped invasion of the Batcave by master assassins.
In conclusion, if you say Batman is ‘just a man’ you better know how to dodge omega beams.