Caine Parker is the coach. He is thirty-five years old, and is Barlow's leading football coach. Caine looks a lot like
Chris Evansand he is an open role.
“Regrets collect like old friends. Here to relieve your darkest moments.’”
+ athletic, determined, forceful
- hot-headed, arrogant, persuasive
You know those typical jocks? Well, it seemed like Caine never really grew out of his asshole ways from high school, having been a student at Barlow himself, and he is still the same arrogant, hot-headed guy he was back then. Though Caine’s goals have changed, and his beliefs, his attitude remains the same, to everyone around him’s frustration. Caine is a forceful man, who takes shit from no one. He is very determined to reach his goals, which is a good thing when he is back to coach two football teams: both the high school, and the college. He is very athletic himself, and knows how to whip other people in shape.
Caine is a sly man, very persuasive and used to getting things exactly how he wants them. Other than that, he is extremely arrogant, thinking he is better than most people. When things don’t go Caine’s way, he has a knack for getting upset, something which again doesn’t promise good for those around him. He isn’t necessarily all that violent, but he has away with course language and blaming everyone else. The only thing changing in him since high school is his ruthlessness, where he isn’t that bully out to destroy everyone else anymore. He rather regrets his days as a merciless leader, and has actually grown to care about the people around him. Though that’s something he probably would never admit.
| BackgroundCaine was the man back in high school, having had a pretty normal upbringing, which set him craving something more fulfilling. He needed to be the best at everything, and made the whole school get wrapped around his little finger. And then one day he met Olivia Duncan, the most beautiful little thing he had ever seen. From the second he laid his eyes on her, he knew he had to have her. Caine rarely didn’t get what he wanted, and soon Liv was in his arms. They became a rather strange couple, a sophomore and a senior, but people didn’t dare to say anything about it. Not to Caine’s face anyway. Their relationship evolved fast, and at the first party the went to together, Caine had already deflowered her.
But even if he loved being with his little Liv, that soon changed once she turned fifteen and fell pregnant. Caine had no idea what to do with himself, and tried to press her into getting an abortion. He couldn’t stand the thought of becoming a father at the age of nineteen, not when he had his whole future and career in front of him. Because Caine wasn’t just good in football, he was great, he was excellent, and he wanted to be able to live out his dreams and not get stuck with his high school sweetheart and kid the rest of his life. They fought fiercely about this, and it winded up with them stopping talking all together. He was satisfied when Olivia went away to have the baby, knowing he wouldn’t have to have a pregnant ex-girlfriend around school. He knew she would give it up for adoption, and everything would go back to normal. It was then Caine had a fatal back injury, causing him to having to give up the dream of becoming a football professional. Being offered a job as a personal trainer after high school, Caine was gone before Olivia had come back to the school. Now he is back at Barlow again, eager to see his old playing field. But he doesn’t know that the girl he got pregnant sixteen years ago is the school therapist.
- Was friends with Derek Williamson back in high school.
- Flirts with Trixie Drakes and is frustrated that the woman never lets it actually go anywhere.
- Teases Ollie Nevins for being a dance teacher, because he thinks it isn’t manly.
- Likes Jess Adkins and would love to get with her, except she’s under constant protection of Barry Weaver, who he dislikes.
- Shrugs off Nate O’Neill, due to thinking he’s unimportant.
- Has heard rumors about Alan Diamond and Brody Grant being gay and doesn’t like it. He’s also heard rumors about Aiden Wade, but he doesn’t believe them.
- Caine and Jacob Jones have a mixed friend ship, one moment being able to work out along side each other and the next yelling at each other.
- Brandon Quinn is one of Caine’s best friends. After he volunteered his football knowledge and the pair bonded over the game.
| Additional info
- Knows he has a child out there somewhere but doesn’t think much about it.
- Is completely unaware of the fact his daughter is a student at the school, he also isn’t aware that his child is a girl.
For the one who sows to his own flesh, will from the flesh reap corruption.
| Barlow Academy.